The wildest Guns N' Roses Moments

Forgot Donnington, 2002 Philly no show, Axl fighting his neighbor, Axl hitting guy at LAX, Slash and Duff cussing/drunk at AMA's, GNR plane being checked for drugs after SA show, Duff getting knocked out by bottle at show, and I'm sure I'm missing countless others...these guys are nuts 

We really need Axl in here to tell some stories. I'm sure it only gets better 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Forgot Donnington, 2002 Philly no show, Axl fighting his neighbor, Axl hitting guy at LAX, Slash and Duff cussing/drunk at AMA's, GNR plane being checked for drugs after SA show, Duff getting knocked out by bottle at show, and I'm sure I'm missing countless others...these guys are nuts 

We really need Axl in here to tell some stories. I'm sure it only gets better 

Definitely those too!  And another that comes to mind is when the band was in Venezuela during a coup.  They at least had to leave quickly with much equipment and a few crew stranded behind, or by other accounts Axl was forced to take the stage at gun point.  Or Slash and Curtis in that hotel!

6 minutes ago, TupacShakur said:

and when tommy hillfiger attacked axl

Then became friends a few months later haha 

Axl told a story at a recent show about recording Don't Cry with Steven or something where they tried to pull a gun on them Bc they didn't like their demands so the guys pulled out at a "real" gun. 

You also have the Hell tour where they didn't pay the guys after they hitchhiked to Seattle so they had to threaten the owner for their money 

everyday must have been an adventure 

16 minutes ago, Tadsy said:

Slash being arrested naked on the golf course after tripping out and seeing aliens everywhere when he was in the shower and going through the glass and trying to run away from them. 

this is by far the craziest and funniest story especially imagining when steven saw him in his state and adler being sober - would've loved to see his reaction 

like slash what the fuck? hahahahahahah the entire irony of it is hilarious that slash would do this at steven's rehab centre just to hang out sort of near him lol 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

this is by far the craziest and funniest story especially imagining when steven saw him in his state and adler being sober - would've loved to see his reaction 

like slash what the fuck? hahahahahahah the entire irony of it is hilarious that slash would do this at steven's rehab centre just to hang out sort of near him lol 

Haha yeah it is beyond crazy when you break it down like that! 

Ahhh the 80s and early 90s were a special time ?

5 hours ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

Didn't that happen after Steven was fired. Manager sent Slash to rehab Hawaii or somewhere and he wound up naked on a golf course? Then another time he was hold up strung out alone in his big house in Hollywood in the shower when he little creatures showed up everywhere and he jumped through the shower glass door as they chased him.

outrageous stuff but very common with junkies lol

Edited by Top-Hatted One

Axl biting some random swedish reporter in the leg is the story that cracks me up most. That and Izzy being annoyed at old people taking forever to use the bathroom on his flight. Izzy just pisses in the aisle and tells the flight attendants to fuck off. :lol:

12 hours ago, RONIN said:

Axl biting some random swedish reporter in the leg is the story that cracks me up most. That and Izzy being annoyed at old people taking forever to use the bathroom on his flight. Izzy just pisses in the aisle and tells the flight attendants to fuck off. :lol:

No he didn't bite any random swedish reporter in the leg. A guard at the hotel he was staying at charged at him and they started to wrestle and Axl tog a "bite" at the guards leg. i would not even call it a bite. The security guard only hade some small red bruise on his leg. Almost not visible. But i laughed when i saw Axl on the front page news on every Swedish newspaper that day :D 

• Like 1

this is surely not the wildest but the most idiotic moment in Axl's tenure is not showing up or being in Vancouver yet for the launch of the 2002 tour 

what a pompous dick for doing that 

you can't imagine how fucking angry and hurt I was along with my friends that had been looking forward to this forever 

then we all know what happened shortly after they announced the cancelation and riot ensued 

2 hours ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

this is surely not the wildest but the most idiotic moment in Axl's tenure is not showing up or being in Vancouver yet for the launch of the 2002 tour 

what a pompous dick for doing that 

you can't imagine how fucking angry and hurt I was along with my friends that had been looking forward to this forever 

then we all know what happened shortly after they announced the cancelation and riot ensued 

St. LOUIS, Montreal, Vancouver & Philly. 

Total up the damages. That's an awful lotta Loot!