The MyGnR 80-Song Marathon

Blackstar

Day 23

I do apologize for multiple videos and would 'hide' them as I gather that helps it not overload(?) if I knew how to.  But my region has too many amazing artists!

• Like 1

On 5/3/2017 at 8:45 PM, bucketfoot said:

You do seem to like chubby Vince, you've mentioned that a couple of times now. :lol:

Oh not another one into Poison! :facepalm: Whiskey Rose is bad enough with that shit! :lol: One of the few Hair Metal bands I never liked as a kid.

yeah i like chubby Vince...don't know who read my posts unless they like it or quote it. sorry if i am carrying on about chubby Vince :facepalm:

57 minutes ago, soon said:

Day 23

I do apologize for multiple videos and would 'hide' them as I gather that helps it not overload(?) if I knew how to.  But my region has too many amazing artists!

*says shyly* i have glasses :)

• Like 1

Day 23: A song by an artist/band from your country/region

Alright, the day has come :nervous:. @Sekh-met, you may be the only one to understand it :ph34r:

This is without doubts the most famous Czech song - a polka, also known as Beer Barrel Polka. 

And since that's all we can offer :rofl-lol: (except from classical music), let me post an instrumental song by the best quitar player we've ever had :heart:

Ok, now let's move on to some bizarre stuff. Here's a song by the most popular Czech singer....but in German :rofl-lol:

And last but not least a song that pretty much sums up our drinking culture hahahahaha

Hope I don't get a ban for this post :nervous:

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

yeah i like chubby Vince...don't know who read my posts unless they like it or quote it. sorry if i am carrying on about chubby Vince :facepalm:

*says shyly* i have glasses :)

If you're into chubby vince, I would blow your mind :) 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr NOT of Vince...of you!!!!!

i pretty much look like this guy (but without doing the corrupt things he does... other then plastic-wrapping things to my ol' timey moustache)

55 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

Day 23: A song by an artist/band from your country/region

Alright, the day has come :nervous:. @Sekh-met, you may be the only one to understand it :ph34r:

And last but not least a song that pretty much sums up our drinking culture hahahahaha

Hope I don't get a ban for this post :nervous:

LOL, I really wish I could understand what this guy is saying.  The visuals are rad, though.  It's lit!

• Like 1

Day 23:  Getting really local.  My mom knew the mom of one of these guys.  Idk which one for sure, maybe the guitarist.  Anyway, from the old home town:  

Could also use this on Day 19 for the sax & keyboard, or on Day 20 to get the party going.  It's a multi-purpose winner!

Edited by triad
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Andy14 said:

OMG! My childhood!!! I used to sing this to my parents until their ears bled! :headbang:

• Like 1