General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

2 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Yes, that happened in Seward or just outside of it...about a 2 1/2 hour drive from the big city of Anchorage. Amazingly, no one was hurt! They are still cleaning it up. I saw clips from both angles of the slide...

The news got the city wrong! DUH!  Sometimes I wonder who does these news stories. It was really amazing to see and glad no one was hurt. Crazy what nature can do.

Oh man, GH is still hiring! I guess they have some guy from OLTL named Josh Kelley? I thought that other young guy was going to be Jason and now they have this guy? It is almost like they want some kind of competition to see who will be the next Jason?! I wonder if that is what they are going to do. Hmmm.

Yeah, I figured this new guy would be Jason too since his arrival will effect Sam and Dante. Guess we shall see. Steve Burton has tons of problems right now with his wife's baby from another daddy. WOW! Anyway, maybe some day Steve can return to GH, but covid numbers are up again, so who knows? I read now that he might come back to Days after the other Days Beyond Salem is finished. It seems he started on Days long ago before GH, so we shall see?

Boy Bold was awesome today. Sheila was such a bitch to Steffy and was lying her way through Steffy's accusations. I really hope she gets arrested and put in Jail. Deacon needs to tell Brooke the truth about her drinking.

I just can not with Michael....such a whiny unforgiving grown ass baby! Good on Dante for trying to talk some sense to him about Sonny, but Michael is unrelenting under all costs. Truly sad. 

I saw a pic of Sheila in prison garb so she gets what is coming to her! Fans are still hoping Finn is hiding out somewhere alive, but I don't think so. That would be great if her weren't really did for I liked him a lot. 

Hope you are having a good weekend! Watched that new Firestarter movie on Peacock. Pretty good...but now I need to watch the original one again to compare!

I remember the original Firestarter. I think my mom read that book too.

I wish they would come up with new horror movie ideas instead of re-making old ones. lol

Yeah,  Sheila will definitely be pinned soon.  I wish hoping Steffy, Ridge and Taylor would do something to make sure Sheila didn't get away and I was right.

Yeah, I know Michael wishes Sonny would stay away from Nina, but I want to see what Carly will do once the DNA test comes back positive? I think she should tell Willow and let her decide what to do. This is going to cause more problems for everyone.

Honestly, I really wish GH would just let the whole Marshall story drop, but no Curtis has to keep digging. I don't know why Curtis needed a father to come back. He's a grown man, let it go. And I knew Ryan wants Esme to seduce Nick and she is getting closer each day. What morons some people seem to be? lol

I'm wondered if that new guy from OLTL will be that same character or the new Jason? No word yet.  

It was great seeing good 'ol Dollar Bill again. There was a time when he was always on....not anymore. Sigh. And Liam's brother Wyatt?! Another forgotten one. I wonder how soap opera stars feel about it....they probably just learn to accept it cause it's the business!

Well I do hope Brook Lynn and  Chase stop acting like kids and just admit their feelings for one another! It has only been like a year...goodness. 

Yeah, I like Chase and Brooklyn too. Hopefully soon.

Yeah, I like Dollar Bill too. I think maybe Bold should put Bill and Taylor together. I'm sure Ridge will go back to Brooke.  I honestly don't care. lol But Sheila did do Brooke wrong. I do hpe sheila stays in jail and doesn't escape. It would be nice for Steffy to mourn Finn and maybe take a vacation since she has to go on maternity leave soon. Maybe Wyatt and Flo's wedding will be a major event. they never got an engagement party? lol

Well, Days killed a character off the other day, but then a miracle happened. glad that happened. Sometimes Days go for the supernatural. And the devil is gone. lol So tired of that story believe me.

We are super hot this whole week. But the weekend will be in the lower 80's, which believe me will be much better than high 90's and near 100. Too soon for this, but that's Texas weather.

5 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

We are super hot this whole week. But the weekend will be in the lower 80's, which believe me will be much better than high 90's and near 100. Too soon for this, but that's Texas weather.

Yeah, my dad wanted to come up from Mexico to San Antonio to visit my brother and I was going to go too. And then he says how hot it is where he is...like 90* and I was like you realizes that TX will be in the 100's in August, right?! So needless to say, I have convinced him to change it to December for Christmas! I am excited...have never been there for Christmas, I am sure the town will be all lit up and so pretty. 

That's a good time. Usually December had fair weather, but with Texas you never know? Yeah, tons of neighborhoods have light shows and stuff. You should have a nice time. Anytime you are with family is a good time. We except a cooler weekend. In the lower 80's. I'll take it. lol

Kelly Monaco had to escape her home due to fires. she's okay. Not sure about her home. I hate all those fires. So much damage and I think about how scared the animals must be.  I admire those fire men and women for doing that dangerous job. 

Well damn, the fans had it right from the very beginning! I didn't want to believe it, but sure does look like Elizabeth was the one doing this herself. Wow. I wonder what will happen now...obviously she needs to talk to someone, Kevin? Hopefully her mental condition is not severe enough that she has to go to Shadybrook or something.

I read that about Kelly..so glad she is ok, but scary! I also hate fires. I once saw a condo across the street catch on fire....like engulfed, massive. And a little boy died in it. Absolutely horrifying.  I will never forget that. So tragic. :no:

Yeah, fires up close are super scary. It's like they have  a mind of their own. I commend the fire fighters for doing their jobs. I don't think I would have the courage to do it!

Yeah, I had a feeling from the beginning it was Liz. I think it's the guilt of losing Franco and then with the death of Henrick, brought it all back to her. Hopefully, Kevin or someone will help her. Many GH characters have been to Shady Brooke for help. Hope she doesn't go to the place where  Ryan is, since I doubt they know how to help anyone. I'm hoping Sam will find this Maggie and she can tell them the story of Esme and who her daddy is. I read that Felicia will be pulled into the whole Ryan story too. He was crazy about her way back in the 80's. too.

We finally had a break in the heat, but not enough for me. lol We are in the 80's now.

18 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

wow! You mentioned that some fans thought about what really happened to Finn! Well. wait until you see the ending to today's Bold!  Shocker!

I am so happy to see that he is alive! he was on "The Talk" yesterday and said how he was not allowed to say anything about still being on the show...even to his own mom lol. and that she was so upset when she heard that he got killed off the show. I kept thinking it was crazy of Bold to let him go! Can't wait till Steffy sees him.....wonder how this will play out since Lee keeping him alive is a secret. and of course this will now mean less jail time for Sheila. Oy.

I hope Finn's will be okay. As of now he's in a coma and who knows about his brain? I do want Sheila to still go to jail. Knowing he's alive won't make her stop going after them. I can't stand her and want her gone!

I can't believe Sonny will go against his family for Nina? What a huge mistake this is? I think poor Marshall was probably experimented on in that mental hospital back in the 60's. Mental hospitals weren't very good back then and being black I bet they did shit to him. It was common so pretty sure GH is going to expose this.  I don't think he needs to be on anti psychotic drugs.  Poor man.

I think GH will see how Finn's dad and Alexis pair up? They both are single so let's see how it goes? Saw them today, but it's too early to tell.

35 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Yeah, what happened is TX is absolutely horrible and heartbreaking and I just hope that Texans vote Beto into office because that soulless bastard Abbott has got to go.

I know I have been so sad all week. I can't imagine losing my child, but the loss of any child is horrible. The only way change will come in Texas or any state is to vote out the morons who are in office now. Abbott has to go. He's blaming everything and everyone except his gun laws. He makes me sick. And Cruz is one bastard.  Maybe if it hits closer to home for him he might change his tune on the gun laws. I don't understand this issue it's common sense.  No amount of words can help their pain at all. They are forever change and they will never be whole again. How can you?

Be safe and have a good holiday. It's another holiday where we have to mourn the loss of soldiers and to remember the children we have lost too.

Ok, what the hell is GH thinking?! A little flirtation from Esme is not cool, but I can take it. What I can't take is Esme sucking face with Nicholas. That was the most disgusting scene I have seen in a loooooong time.  :vomit:I really hope it was just a fantasy or dream but sadly I think it is real. Man oh man, is Ava gonna be pissed!!!! Better watch out prince Cassadine!

And I really hope that with these test results..if they do show that Nina is Willow's mother, then she needs to tell Willow because she is just sitting back with that smug ass look on her face letting those two fight it out. Not cool. I am really really not liking Carly and Michael. #teamnina :P

oh and Bold....I love seeing Quinn and Carter have scenes together but Donna and Eric. NO.  Donna acts like a giddy schoolgirl. Another gross scene.

I know Donna and Eric make me sick. You make me so happy and you too. lol Yuck! it is not a real relationship with all that goes with it. It's just sex and of course sex will make you happy.  I want Quinn and Carter together, so she better track that ring and see how his heart spikes up. lol  I don't like Paris for Carter at all. Also Steffy is leaving and she had her new baby boy. I 'm hoping b the time Steffy comes back Finn wakes up. I read online that it's possible that Steffy might be with Liam again and Hope might be with Finn. WTF?

Well, today Carly found out the truth and the verdict is in. I honestly can't stand Nina, so I don't care if Willow ever finds out her mother is Nina. I doubt it'll change anything. Nina's mother was crrazy and so was Nelle and since Nina was in a coma and didn't raise either Nina or Willow why should Willow accept her as her mother?

I don't know what's up with GH actors? Today Michael was another actor replacing him? Maybe they had covid? Not sure. Nothing has been said.

Well, if you hated Esme and Nick yesterday get ready for today. Let's just say Ryan is closer to his evil plan!

Hated all of yesterday's episode, except for Britt. Drunk Britt is always a highlight, always! 

But no, Nina should have won....at least supervised visits. Come on now! So she had a bad lawyer? Ok, so you punish her. WTF. Just NO.

And Esme and Nicholas are both freakin disgusting people. Ava deserves so much more!

I know when Ava finds out that's it for them. After who knows how long, when the truth comes out about Esme being Ryan's daughter, maybe Nick and Ava might get back together. But who knows? It seems no couples are happy on any of the soaps these days.

After yesterday, Carter telling Quinn how much he loves her, I hope she finds out about Eric and Donna soon.  Those two make me sick too.

Well, I just don't like Nina at all, so I'm all for her staying away from Wylie.  I hope the truth about Willow being her daughter never comes out.

It seems a lot of actors from GH are coming down with covid even though they are vaccinated, so that's why so many are being re-cast for a while.  Sucks!

have a good weekend.

it seems every day is another shooting and Congress just won't pass any stricter gun laws. I just don't get it?

Bold needs to just put Carter and Quinn together because their chemistry is just of the charts and they deserve happiness. I too am sick of lyin old man Eric cheating on her with Donna. Can't wait till either he is caught or fesses up. 

So Taggert definitely wasn't feeling Rory lol. Typical protective dad! I like Rory and I hope he isn't hiding something which is what some fans are saying. 

And I am glad Nina is staying in town. Wylie is her flesh and blood and she has every right to see him. And Carly has no damn business acting like God and controlling people's lives. Willow deserves to know and make her own decision about Nina. She is an adult. Period. We are NOT going to ever see eye to eye on this lol.