General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

I don't even care about Rey but am saddened by his death. Sharon is killing her scenes like I knew she would, though.

Interested to see if Victoria will stay with Ashland despite lying about having cancer now that he's saved her life. 

Miss the old Ashland but Robert Newman is a great actor. 

46 minutes ago, AxlsMainMan said:

I don't even care about Rey but am saddened by his death. Sharon is killing her scenes like I knew she would, though.

Interested to see if Victoria will stay with Ashland despite lying about having cancer now that he's saved her life. 

Miss the old Ashland but Robert Newman is a great actor. 

Yeah, Rey being killed was a shock for me. A good guy, it is pretty sad. And Sharon, yes....she is great. She has been through a lot, man! And agree, Robert is filling some pretty big shoes but is doing a good job so far. 

On 4/20/2022 at 8:30 PM, marlingrl03 said:

So just a heads up that unfortunately since I am going to NYC tomorrow, I will be a bit behind in my soap watching. :)

Well, enjoy your vacation. You can catch up when you get back. I still have an uncle and cousins on Long Island and haven't seen them for a long time. Still miss Brooklyn. enjoy all the delicious food.  And stay safe!

1 hour ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Well, enjoy your vacation. You can catch up when you get back. I still have an uncle and cousins on Long Island and haven't seen them for a long time. Still miss Brooklyn. enjoy all the delicious food.  And stay safe!

Thanks! Yesterday was beautiful and warm...great day to go with the family to all the touristy places like Central Park, Times Square. It was fun. And today we went to the 9/11 memorial pools and walked around in that general area.

Oh! And last night we got to see Madame Butterfly too. Amazing! Tonight is my cousin's wedding  in Brooklyn. And yes, definitely staying safe. :)

I literally spent all day catching up on my 3 soaps! Phew!

So on Bold- glad that Steffy's amnesia was short lived but man I felt so bad for her when she heard that Finn died. I can't even imagine....going through all that, finally remembering your husband only to find out that he died. Oy. and Sheila needs to go already, her stalking and skulking around is really disturbing.

and General Hospital. Wow! Sasha gets caught with pills, but hits Harmony in her flee to escape? I mean Harmony should have been sent to jail and not hit by a car, but she kinda had it comin. I mean, she was ready to kill everyone and anyone in her way. She really went off the deep end there!

Glad that Steffy remembered Finn, just want her to remember that Sheila killed him and shot her.  Yeah, Sheila will want to finish the job with Stef, so I hope Liam gets her banned from the room.  I can't believe not one sees how guilty Sheila is?

Well, Harmony isn't dead, so I guess the whole Willow is Nina's daughter will probably come out soon. I think Carly has actually figured it out. Poor Sasha she needs to get help and go away for a while and grieve her son's death. The stress is getting to be too much for her.

Hope you are enjoying your visit to NY.

27 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Hope you are enjoying your visit to NY.

Oh, I'm home! Flew in Wed at 2 am and had Wed off to rest. That's how I was able to spend all day watching soaps lol. But back to work today! At least just work days, then can rest more on the weekend. Flying back and forth to Colorado and then to NYC is quite exhausting.

I do hope Bold gets rid of Sheila soon.  She killed Finn and hurt Steffy and I hope Steffy remembers before Sheila tries again and kidnaps Hayes. but I hope her days are numbered.

Hopefully, Carly will tell Willow what Harmony did to her and Alexis and that she killed two people and is not her real mother. I be Carly suspects that Nina is her mother.  Then more problems with her, Nina and Wylie.

Enjoy being home and have a good weekend. Summer is here to stay now and I hate it. lol

Yeah I don't know how long Sheila will be on Bold, not sure how long the actresses contract was for. But yeah,  what we are seeing onscreen is the true twisted af Sheila.

Wow, poor Sasha...man she is going through a lot. Its really sad, glad Brando is there for her. And now Gladys has the hard drive and bet she will now see what is on it...Sasha's pill popping.

We are nowhere near summer lol. We just finally hit the 50's. 

Well, Texas weather is already in the high 80's. My a/c is on until November/December now.

Yeah, Sheila is pure evil. she stands there talking about Finn, when she killed him. I think and hope Steffy will remember this week. I read that her days are numbered and I would think steffy has to go on maternity leave soon.

I do like Brando and wish he would work for Sonny. I think he could replace Jason well. I love Brick, but since Stephen A. Smith is a sports commentator we won't see him that often even though I wish he could.

Steve Burton is going to be on Beyond Salem for Days of our lives on Peacock in the summer. Guess Days doesn't want it's actors fully vaccinated since he's not.  Anyway, maybe one day if covid ever goes away, Steve can come back to GH as Jason again.

I guess Days must not be owned by Disney because I wondered how they let Steve come back to Daytime. I have Peacock so I will watch it....I watched the first Beyond Salem series. Lisa Rinna was in it lol! and an actor I recognized from Y&R...oh! and Victor too. Nice to see so many actors play on more than one soap.

and so Bold- I can't believe Steffy asked Liam to stay the night. Girlfriend was NOT alone. Her mom and dad were right there in the same house! If I were Hope, I would be pretty upset. I do sympathize with Steffy, but she should lean on her family and not her ex!

I know Steffy needs to realize Liam has another family and he did put Kelly to bed. I know Taylor and Ridge were there. This whole thing is crazy. I do hope Steffy remembers Sheila killed Finn before she tries to kill her again and steal baby Hayes. I bet she tries. lol

Still can't stand Nina and Sonny. No matter how hard they try I can't stand it. I do hope Carly and Alexis tell Willow that Harmony isn't her mother before long. Harmony is still not telling her and I'm sick of it now. Get it over with and move on. Before long the truth will come out about Nina and Willow. I think Carly suspects something too.  I watched today's episode and it seems Georgie is being a pest when it comes to Austin and Maxie. She's a tween now, so good luck.  Still say Liz is doing those things to herself. it's not the spirit of Franco. Still say that Liz is feeling guilty about Franco's death and her moving on. Let's see if I'm right.

Well, ABC is owned by Disney and that wanted all ABC and Disney shows for actors to be vaccinated. Steve doens't believe in vaccinations, stlll can't understand that way of thinking, so guess he's good for other soaps. Wonder what CBS thinks about it?

OMG! Watched Bold today! now we found out why Eric isn't making love with Quinn. What a pig! He needs to man up and tell Quinn it's over and let her be free to be with Carter! Unreal what men will do to satisfy themselves. I know Quinn had an affair with Carter, but what Eric is doing is way worse! I hope Quinn finds out and get a divorce and takes Eric for half of what he's worth. I'm so damn disgusted. I almost puked! lol

17 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

OMG! Watched Bold today! now we found out why Eric isn't making love with Quinn. What a pig! He needs to man up and tell Quinn it's over and let her be free to be with Carter! Unreal what men will do to satisfy themselves. I know Quinn had an affair with Carter, but what Eric is doing is way worse! I hope Quinn finds out and get a divorce and takes Eric for half of what he's worth. I'm so damn disgusted. I almost puked! lol

When I watched that disgusting scene between Eric and Donna, I thought it was him daydreaming or something until I read what the fans were saying....that it was a real life affair! Are you freakin kidding me here?! Honeybear? Gag me! :vomit:

I know more horrible sex today. then Eric tells donna how happy she makes him, but he's married? WTF?  When I was thinking where that honey is going, I felt more sick to my stomach. What a bastard! Have the nerve to let Quinn go. I feel so bad for her but once Quinn finds out, look out Donna and Eric. What a pig! I know it's a soap but come on! I thought the same thing when I first saw it yesterday thought it was him thinking, but then no. I really can't stand those Logan sisters. lol Only like Katie and where the hell has she been? Anyway, Brooke is causing trouble for Hope. She needs to butt out. I hope Bold has someone new for Steffy to love soon. I don't like the whole Liam, Hope and Steffy thing. It's not fair to any of them.

And I know you like Nina and Sonny, but I really hate it. lol Anyway, Carly knows a BIG secret and I hope she keeps it.  But I know Alexis is going to want to tell Willow about Harmony not being her mother and probably will find out that Nina is. Damn it. Things are going to get messy soon.

Some gossip here, but appears to me true since I went to Steve Burton's IG and saw it for myself. I guess he and his wife are separated and his wife is pregnant with another man's baby. Just crazy to me because they seemed like a solid couple and had been together for awhile.  Man oh man!

2 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Some gossip here, but appears to me true since I went to Steve Burton's IG and saw it for myself. I guess he and his wife are separated and his wife is pregnant with another man's baby. Just crazy to me because they seemed like a solid couple and had been together for awhile.  Man oh man!

Yeah, read it too. I know I thought they were a solid couple too. I know they are very religious too. I guess shit happens. Only two people really know what goes on in a marriage. Sucky year for Steve.

Okay, more with Eric and Donna. I have to admit Donna has one smoken body. lol I feel Eric is using her because she is the love of his life. What has Eric done all his life traded up for a younger version. He's married Donna and Brooke. Left them for other women. Now he's back with Donna and cheating on Quinn. I hope Quinn finds out soon and dumps his ass and takes him for half of what he's worth. If your marriage is over have the balls to admit it so both parties can move on. Makes me sick. And hopefully Sheila will be in jail soon. Can't stand how she cries for Finn when she's the bitch who killed him. Com eon.

A new character came on GH today. I think he might be the guy to replace Jason? Not sure yet.  Once Willow finds out Harmony wasn't her real mother, you know she will not stop trying to find out who is? I hope Carly can keep a secret, but I'm not sure about Alexis?

Alexis can have a pretty big mouth at times. I don't know who will reveal this big ass secret, but don't think it is going to stay a secret for long. I feel badly for Willow though, good actress....you can really feel her pain. But man, how is she going to react when she finds about Nina?!!! Their relationship has always been rocky, even from the start when Willow was Charlotte's teacher.

And yeah it is hard watching Sheila pretend she is all innocent when she killed her son and wounded Steffy and she knows it! But true psychopaths show no remorse and this is her. 

Eric is kind of like the male version of Brooke...slept around with like all the Logan women and is a cheater.

Edited by marlingrl03

Well, hopefully Steffy will remember it was Sheila so the bitch can get arrested or die. I'm good with either one. Well, Eric is a pig and a user too. Donna is being used for sex but he is married, that's what he told her. Any other woman would say get a divorce, but no she wants to see him happy. Yuck! Quinn will find out for sure soon enough. Can't wait for that! 

Yeah, poor Willow and if/when Nina finds out she's her mother, what will Willow do then? Will she be torn over Wylie? I bet Alexis might tell Willow that Harmony told her about some fake woman from the commune and possibly Phyllis might spill the beans? eventually it will come out and probably be more trouble for all.  Just want some of these stories to end. Getting boring about Curtis's dad. Honestly, who cares. Curtis is a man he doesn't need a father espcially one with so many damn secrets.

Have a good weekend. It's going to be in the 90's here. I'm staying inside.

Hope you are having a Happy Mother's Day! 🙂

Wow, Bold was good. Steffy is close to knowing what Sheila did and I can't wait for it! Fans speculate that crazy Sheila will kidnap Hayes...this plot is very plausible and absolutely something that she would do. 

And come on, tell Willow the truth. Anyone. Yes, it will be hard for her to hear but she needs to hear it! Nina also has a right to know that she still has a daughter that is alive. And the storyline about Curtis' dad is getting old. Just want the whole truth to come out and then end.

I know I love Curtis bit that story line with his dad sucks. I'm sure they did terrible things to him back in the 60's especially in a mental place that wasn't very good in treating patients back then, but why bring it up now? Still not feeling Curtis and Portia? lol Yeah, it would be very crazy once Willlow finds out Nina is her mother. I don't think it will be smooth sailing for them especially where Wylie is concerned. I hope GH continues the Chet and Terry story. I like it and want to see more of them. Also I bet Amy will mess this up for sure since she doesn't like Terry. Who's side will Chet take?

Well, I hope since Steffy remembered it all today, Ridge and Taylor act on it and get to Sheila before she leaves town. I think Deacon will figure it out too. Still making me sick Eric and Donna. I hope Quinn finds out and leaves his ass.  Donna is a fool and if they are so damn good together why did Eric divorce. A relationship is more than just sex and Eric is being a real pig about it.  I really liked Quinn and Carter. After what Eric is doing with Donna, no way would he fired Carter or Quinn now.

Yeah, watching Eric and Donna is nauseating. And he has some nerve doing what he is doing and he should feel guilty! Hella guilty! Hopefully Quinn finds out soon and then she can get with Carter because I really liked those two. They definitely have chemistry.

And I also really liked the Chet and Terry scenes....oh boy Amy was not happy to hear about their date lol. I still can't believe Amy talks to Terry that way, she is her boss! This will be interesting.

Yeah, GH needs to show more Terry and Chet. Having a transgender character on any show needs to be addressed more. I like them together, so I hope Amy doesn't mess it up!  I think Nina is going to be Sonny's downfall. He's losing it and it's partly due to defending her. Carly is on a mission to find out if Willow and Nina are mother and daughter.  Oh boy, can't wait to see this. Also Esme can lie with the best of them. She is truly crazy.

I know when they show Eric and Donna I speed it up. Not sexy at all, just horrible. She is so stupid to have sex with a man who is married and won't leave his wife. He tells her how happy she makes him, yeah, sure I bet and I know where's she's putting that honey. Yuck! All those scenes are just terrible and make me sick to my stomach. He looks like a cheating fool. He needs to tell Quinn and let her go. I loved Carter and Quinn together too. Paris is too young and I don't like her at all for Carter. I hope this gets resolved soon. And I really hope Steffy's play to get Sheila doesn't backfire on them. She needs to go to jail.

Texas is in the 90's and maybe 100. Can't stand it. It's just too hot for anyone to be outside at all.

did you see what happened in Ancoroage yesterday, the trees and earth fell on to a road. No one was hurt thank goodness, but it was something to see.  Mother Nature does some wild stuff.

39 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

did you see what happened in Ancoroage yesterday, the trees and earth fell on to a road. No one was hurt thank goodness, but it was something to see.  Mother Nature does some wild stuff.

Yes, that happened in Seward or just outside of it...about a 2 1/2 hour drive from the big city of Anchorage. Amazingly, no one was hurt! They are still cleaning it up. I saw clips from both angles of the slide...