General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

You are good! I can't believe Quinn is leaving....her last date on Bold will be Aug 29th. At least Britt will stay longer, till November. Guess she is going back to Station 19. I watch Grey's but never got into that show. Man, that is going to be a tough loss for GH. I love Britt!!!! ☹

5 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

You are good! I can't believe Quinn is leaving....her last date on Bold will be Aug 29th. At least Britt will stay longer, till November. Guess she is going back to Station 19. I watch Grey's but never got into that show. Man, that is going to be a tough loss for GH. I love Britt!!!! ☹

Now they are saying Carter might leave with Quinn too? Not sure. I waited so long for these two to get together and she is leaving. Oh well. GH mentioned Lois the other day. Would love for Rena to go back and play Lois since Brooklyn is back on GH. You never know?

Either that or replace Quinn but that might be hard. And what a shocker that red head was Sheila. God I really hate that woman so much. lol Shows how well she's acting her role. lol

Hope you are having fun with your mom. Have a great weekend.

Texas is getting cooler temps next week. Can't wait.

20 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Heard Rena Sofer (Quinn) is going back to General Hospital. So cool if this is true. She was so good as Lois. Loved her Brooklyn accent too.

Also heard that Zoe might come back with Carter's baby, but the actress in on the show Fantasy Island, so not sure about this one.

Really??!!! Oh, that would be quite interesting! Omg, Zoe....hard pass! Hope that rumor is not true.

But yeah, I had a great trip..it was HOT....but I survived haha and now back in cool, non-stop rainy weather. Two extremes! Good to be home though. :)

Emma Samms (Holly) is returning to GH too. I know if Rena went to GH being Lois again that would be awesome. I would love to see this Brooklyn interact with Lois. 

And when the hell is Taylor going to tell Brooke that Ridge pulled her into the kiss, not her. Damn it. 

And please Deacon, when will you use your brain and not your little head and get rid of Sheila. She has to go. So sick and tired of all this shit she pulls and no one can find her? What the hell? Well, I wonder how Quinn will leave?  And I feel bad for poor Carter and the actor that plays him. It sucks when your partner leaves. Anyway, I read Rena felt her character wasn't being used much anymore. Can't blame her and where is Hope? lol I do hope Thomas gets Douglas because Hope is annoying me now. It's not like the kid is moving to another country.  And I doubt Beth, who we never see, will miss him much. lol

Finally Emma returns! Only after being shown for like a day and then not again for over 2 years!!!

I don't remember "Lois" on GH, must have been during a time that I was not watching, I have watched Rena on Bold for so long that it will take me a minute to see her in another role. Just like when the old Nina went to Y&R. 

and all the fans are calling Deacon dumb, but they aren't wrong lol. and he slept with Sheila unbeknownst to him. Ugh, now he has done it.

I know so true about Deacon and Sheila. All he has to do is go to the cops when he leaves for work. This whole story line stupid. And if I hear one more time about her shooting Finn was an accident and she has apoligized I'm going to throw up. I also want Brooke to shut about Douglas. He should be with Thomas. I hope she ruins her marriage to Ridge. So sick of her.

Not sure when Lois was on GH. It was around the time Jax first came on and Brenda was on.  As a matter of fake Rena was supposed to have a thing with Jax but she got pregnant and was leaving the show, so Jax and Brenda got together. She was married to Ned and then went on to manage Ricky Martin. He also was on GH too. Anyway, I think since Brooklyn is back, Lois would be a good fit on GH now.

Well, Emma (Holly) has had covid and then got it again, so she's not been well for along time. I hope Robert can find her this time. Would be cool for Tony (Luke) to make an appearance, but I doubt it.

Ha, yeah Sheila tells the same old I'm sorry story until she is in blue in the face. We heard it all before Sheila, yet you are still a psycho! People online were saying that it was weird that Brooke was not at that large family gathering at Eric's house since she is still married to Ridge and therefore is part of their family by extension. But yeah, she needs to butt out of this....it is between Hope and Thomas and I think they may be headed to court if they can't come up with a mutual agreement for custody.

I did not watch GH when Brenda was on, so no idea about the character of Lois but it would be nice to still keep seeing Rena onscreen because she is a damn good actress.

Lois (Rena) met Ned when he was pretending to be the rocker Eddie Maine. They fell in love, but Ned also was having a relationship with a woman named Katherine. Anyway, Ned and Lois won out and got married in a church that was on location in Brooklyn, NY. Had Brooklyn, but along the way they divorced. Anyway, her character was awesome something like Liv with the Brooklyn accents and tough. it would be cool to see this character again.

yeah, I thought it was weird that Brooke didn't just show up at Eric's house. Her sister is his latest babe, lol. Anyway, I hope this ends the whole so happy that Finn is back and we are a family and get on with their lives. lol 

I agree Sheila has to go. Days is doing the same old story lines too. Still debating whether to get peacock to see Days since it's really annoying the hell out of me. lol

It makes me cringe when Sheila and Deacon kiss. lol

Wow,  Friday's GH was so good.  They did a solid in hiring Nicholas aka Spencer because he killed those scenes when finding out the truth. He is one talented young actor! Bet he will get the emmy again, it would be well deserved!!! And Ava,  goodness....getting hooked like that in the last scene. Bet it was Esme. 

And Bold was good. I read a rumor that Quinn finds out that Sheila is still alive. Wonder if they will kill off her character. Hope not though. But yeah, seeing Sheila and Deacon kiss is definitely CRINGE. 

I know I was thinking the same thing about Spencer. This kid is so damn good. Emmy was well deserved. You could see the hurt in his face before he even spoke a word. Wish Valentin would tell Anna the truth about Victor. He's getting on my nerves. Oh yeah that bitch Esme is alive and well and she tried to kill Ava for sure. I read she signed a 3 year contract and since Ryan's plan hasn't happened as yet, you know she's not truly gone.

I also heard the same thing about Quinn, but I also heard her and Carter will have sweet scenes together so not sure. I really hope they don't kill Quinn off. So sick and tired of Sheila, but then Ridge comes along and bullies Deacon and his back gets up again. But not sure after Friday's episode with Hope finding Sheila aka Lina, Deacon knows if Hope suspects she would have been attacked or worse killed.  

People on twitter and online, me included are complaining about Days doing the same damn story lines. Again, this bad guy Orpheus has kidnapped Marlena and Kayla which he's done milions of times before. Still on the fence about getting peacock for Days. I will decide on September 12 when I see the last episode on NBC. Even my tv guide put Days in the jeers side about Days being on nbc for over 57 years and now switching to a pay service not cool at all.

Can't wait for Rena to pop up on GH along with Holly.

7 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I can't believe that was Quinn's last day yesterday and that was it? how will they explain to Carter, Quinn is gone? Bold dropped the ball on Rena for sure. Hope she goes back to GH quickly. She deserves to be treated better and have an awesome story line.

I know....she gave a very honest interview about why she left and how she was disappointed at her "send off." Which wasn't that at all. That is what Bold does though sadly...no good way to end the storylines. You just never see them again. Rena deserved better. I believe she was on Bold for 9 years. Well if she does go to GH, hopefully she is treated better. Oh! And what was with that paint fight lol?!

So who do you think hooked Ava? I think Esme or Elizabeth who I wish would get help and stop pushing Finn away. 

Edited by marlingrl03

I think it was Esme because like you said she signed a 3 year contract so she's not dead. And like someone pointed out, the hands in the gloves was small. If it was a man, Ava would have probably died. Also just read that Nelle is coming back in September for a short time. Knew she wasn't dead either. I wonder if she'll help her sis, Willow with her cancer? Will be interesting to see.

Yeah, the paint fight was funny. Kelly(Brooke) tweeted how much fun it was to film. Also yeah, so what will Carter say, Quinn left town? How sucky is this? Not fair to a good actress and a great character. I hope this whole Douglas thing ends soon. So tired of the same shit with them. Hope needs to give Thomas a chance. it's not like he's on another planet.

Love Carly and Drew, but understand Carly wanted to take care of herself first. The actress that plays Bobbie is retiring from GH, so guess she will be gone soon.

Days has only another week before it goes to peacock. I think I'm going to pass. It's getting on my nerves with the same story lines so honestly I don't think I'll miss it. lol

I am still in disbelief that Nelle is coming back....I mean golly, if they are bringing back everyone from the dead, well then they might as well bring back Peter! Have a welcome back from the dead party! :facepalm: I just hope that they don't bring back Esme at the same time, but....they probably will cause that is how GH rolls.

And as far as Bold, I see this coming to a custody fight. It isn't looking good. and that last scene where Finn sees Sheila aka Lina. Can' wait to see it, it looked like he totally recognized her! Her disguise is not all that great lol.  and the paint fight, all I kept thinking was how bad I felt for the cleaning crew cause I like my house nice and tidy. I was like Omg, is it going to get on their sofa?? 

Edited by marlingrl03

It seems everyone on Bold is totally blind. lol I really wish Deacon would say "look it's Sheila" but no. lol Oh yeah, probably a custody fight due to Brooke pushing Hope. They act like the kid will be corrupt living with Thomas in Eric's house. I mean her sister Donna is there too. This whole thing is dumb.  It's not like Thomas is taking the kid to the end of the earth. lol

I'm sure Esme was the one who stabbed Ava. But who knows? And as for Nelle, probably Willow will pass out again and need something from a relative and here comes Nelle. I wonder if Carly will tell anyone Nina is Willow's mother. And why is the actor who is Michael gone so much and the other actor comes on? Weird.

The actor who plays Rory is going to be on Chicago PD or FD one of those nighttime shows, so I guess he'll be leaving as well as Britt.  We knew Eventually Spencer and Trina would be together. Once it comes out that Trina is Curtis's daughter, that will mess with Portia and his relationship, not to mention that Curtis is still married to Jordan. Stella still doesn't remember what she did with the divorce papers.

Enjoy your weekend. it's supposed to be rainy again. We've had tons of rain all week.

Ugh, I knew Esme was coming back soon....just not on Friday soon.  Can we send her back now to nowhere land?!

Good for the actor who plays Rory to get on a primetime show, but I liked him and I am very sad to see Britt go. Boooo. But am glad that she got a good gig. Good for her.  Who will Cody bug now to date haha.

And here we go with crazy Sheila doing only what she wants and just asking to get caught. Unreal. 

Have a good weekend! 

I think today was the first time in forever that all soaps had new shows.

In the past nbc would have golf or some other boring sport and ABC would repeat a GH, so this was a good day.

Yeah, I'm with you, so sick and tired of Sheila. Finn keeps saying how she gave birth to him, so what? Sheila is taking this as "he loves me" I swear he better stop saying that. Who cares?  Li raised him, move on already. It's like we are saying the same shit every day. And Brooke with Thomas, can't stand it anymore. Hope better tell her to back off. Liam too.  yeah, Thomas did some bad shit , but he's better now and HE is Douglas's dad. Hope this ends soon. sick of it too.

Yeah, Esme is probably hiding out somewhere, but where? She has no money and fell into the ocean. Who the hell would help this bitch? Is she hiding out in the hospital with Ryan.? I wish this would end too. It's getting boring already.

I know I will miss Britt. She got to be a fun and likable character, but I understand they have to go where it's best for them. I wonder when Rory will be going and why? I think GH hinted that his background isn't all that good. 

My weekend was good. My family came over and we watched the WWE special from Wales. it was fun.

And she is back, that Nelle. Well the good news is that she is not going to be on for very long. It is just a short run according to the actress who plays her. Phew!

I felt bad for Nina, I know you aren't a fan of hers, but damn...Willow is so cold to her.  She better be thankful if Nina has to give her bone marrow or something for her cancer.

I saw a preview of next weeks Bold and Steffy comes face to face with Sheila. Not surprised! Always slinking around their house, she was just asking for it! You know it!

God if Steffy sees Sheila, I hope she's ready for her. That Sheila is totally nuts when it comes to Finn. She is having day dreams of her reuniting with him and him loving her. Come on. I wish she was gone already. Pretty sure there will be a custody fight for Douglas. I can see Hope doesn't trust Thomas having him live with him, but too bad. Brooke needs to mind her own business.  And Taylor needs to get a life. The women are actually going to tell him to pick one of them. Really? lol

I hope that the whole Nelle thing is in Nina's head and she's not really alive.  Remembered how much I hated her and how horrible a person she was. Nina should listen to her daydreams because Nelle was an evil person.  Who knows how she would have been if Nina raised her. Many people don't have a good childhood but they get help and want to be a better person. When Nelle came to PC everyone tried to be her friend and help her and she turned on all of them.  So I doubt she would have been any different. Nina's mother wasn't a good person so who knows? Just sick of Nina not facing the fact that Nelle was evil and did horrible things. Everything Carly said to Nina was true.

And who the hell is bothering Austin? His cousin said today "she", so it can't be his dad. Is he working for a mobster and why? This story doesn't make sense. And to keep Cody around he might be Mac's son. Okay.

23 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Oh, I thought you weren't going to sign up for Peacock?I wonder if Y&R was on. Will have to check their fb page.

Bold was on Demand. I watched it last night.

Well, peacock is only $1.99 for a year and Days is really heating up now. lol I actually watched yesterday's episode on my phone last night. Days doesn't skip any episodes even though it was interrupted yesterday. It'll be better on peacock no more interruptions.

GH was repeated today from yesterday's episode, so nothing was missed.

Today again the channels covered King Charles's speech. I don't understand why America has to have full coverage of this?  Yeah it's sad the Queen is dead and she was a very nice woman, but they don't have any real power in the UK. I think it's long overdue to end this whole thing. England is the only country with royalty and I don't understand why? I think it should end with Elizabeth's death. No one can ever replace her nor Diana either.

Anyway, have a good weekend.

$2 a year ain't bad! Glad the storylines are improving. That is always a good thing.

I can't believe Sheila is stupid enough to go into Finn's house like that. Well wait, I can believe it because she is not only a psycho, but a psycho with absolutely no brains..

And so maybe Mac is Cody's dad? Interesting. And I dont like this shady guy always messing around with Austin. They need to speed the storyline up cause I am not interested. I just want Maxie happy. And safe!

Hope your weekend is going well.