General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

I heard about Jenn's dad, very sad yes.

So was the actor who played Nicholas on GH before or maybe I saw him in a Hallmark movie or another soap because he looks soooooo familiar! But I just can't place him.

I am glad that Trina and Spencer are finally letting their real feelings and truths out, hope they can remain friends. And wow, Dex definitely will owe Josselyn for all that she is doing to help him. Wonder how she will get the antibiotics.

And Douglas, poor Douglas always gets caught in the middle because once again he finds out the truth and he is just too honest a kid to keep it to himself. CXan't wait to see how this plays out...

I know I gave credit for Douglas calling out Thomas. Way to go kid! This whole Thomas crap will be coming out sooner rather than later.  And Ridge proposing to Taylor? WTF? lol

I know but somehow Joss will get those meds. lol Just like her mom.

Well John Aniston hasn't really been on Days for a long time and when he has been he is always sitting down. Jen made a statement that he died peacefully, so that's good. He will be missed on Days. I'm sure Days will do a wonderful dedication and have a nice day so everyone can say something great about him. Hope and Bo are also coming back to Days again. Bo died, so I'm not sure if he's alive or a ghost? But it's a soap, so anything can happen.

So not sure if you watched Beyond Salem but both Bo and Hope were in it. The old Jason too of course who played a bad guy. But anyways every time they showed Bo, he was in heaven. So maybe he is a ghost in heaven and not on earth or else an angel in heaven? I don't know but you could tell by the stage that the setting was "heaven."

OMG, love Douglas! When everyone was fawning over Ridge and Taylor being engaged and Douglas is just sitting there in disbelief cause he knows his father did Grandma Brooke wrong. It was awesome. 

I wonder how long the old Nicholas will be out for...wonder what Elizabeth will do with the information about Esme being his captor? Hmmmm.

No matter what Thomas says, Douglas knows what's right and he will eventually tell someone. Thomas has ruined so many lives this time. I doubt anyone will forgive him for this lie. I really wanted Thomas to change, but guess the writers don't. He will lose his job and Douglas for sure. I'm sure Ridge will be super pissed not to mention Brooke and Hope. Thomas is going to go down in flames.

The original Nick,  Tyler Christopher said he would lvoe to come back to GH. I wonder if they'll take him up on it.

I do hope the Lucy and Anna story ends soon. I want Victor gone and Esme too. I doubt she's pregnant this time either. Why isn't Nick taking a DNA test now.

The whole Liz and her parents story is stupid. It's just GH's way to break up her and Finn.  This is GH re-writing Liz's story line again.

And what's up with Austin? Will we ever find out? It seems to me GH has all these balls in the air, but nothing is getting solved. I feel like we're wasting our time lately. lol

And Nina putting her nose where it doesn't belong yet again. I wish Sonny would see Nina for the bitch she really is. I loved seeing Brick with Carly. Love Stephen A.

Man, I love that young little actor who plays Douglas. I mean those looks to his Thomas his dad! Woah! I am on opins and needles, this will be so good when he lets out the truth. Because we know he will.

Tyler said that?! He is by far the best and only real Nicholas and I know he burned his bridges with GH years ago, but people can change. Maybe his alcoholic demons are gone and he is really ready to work and be responsible again. But I don't see GH firing the Nicholas that they have now and hiring Tyler I am sad to say.

As far as Austin, we probably won't really know about his past or what he did for another 2 years! 

Oh I agree with Douglas. What a great little actor! he will tell the truth for sure. Probably during Ridge and Taylor's wedding. lol Thomas is going down.

I know I love Tyler Christopher. I wonder what GH will do and why the other Nick has been off. I think a lot of the GH actors are getting covid even though they are vaccinated. No one is safe.

I think Bold is listening to the fans and getting this whole Thomas/Ridge/Taylor/Brooke story has to end.

I read that the hook will go after Trina, but Spencer will save her. We better end this story too long and too boring.

And I can't believe Esme is really pregnant. I'm so sick of her too.

Yeah, I'm over this hook storyline...wrap it up already! but that is hard for GH to do. 

I feel really bad for Mac. :( He so wanted a son AND Cody is his son but it looks like he just wants the necklace and the money that comes with it. Maybe Mac is better off. He deserves better, he truly has a heart of gold.

I was sooooo hoping that on Bold, that Ridge and Taylor would have gotten married on Friday. I want this secret out, on pins and needles here lol! 

I know me too with Bold. I know Douglas will tell the truth and that's it for Thomas.

The other Nick on GH has covid.  So much for everyone getting vaccinated. So many GH actors have gotten covid even after being vaccinated.

and I really don't like Cody now after all he wants is the necklace, but I think he's working for Victor too.

At least now Robert knows Holly is not what she seems to be.

Yeah, I know. Same with the flu shot. One year I got the flu twice and was vaccinated. Crazy.

Anyway, finally Douglas told Steffy about the app. What will she do? I read that many fans are pissed that Bold is still making Thomas bad. I wish they would have changed him too. People do change. Oh well. Let's see what happens now?

And GH. So sick and tired of Victor. He owns everyone. This shit has to end.  A lot of fans agree that GH has so many story lines and none of them are ending. I don't know what's going on?

I hope we find out about something soon enough. lol

Fans say that Steffy is just like her brother and won't say a word and I have really really disliked her these past few months, BUT I hope she redeems herself and does the right thing. Today's episode was so good and intense! And it's just the beginning....the shit hopefully is about to hit the fan.

Guess we'll see what Steffy does. If she keeps quiet, then it'll be up to Douglas to tell the truth.  I'm glad Carter told Bill off. I do like Bill, but he goes from Brooke to Katie. He's no better than Ridge. lol

And I really hope GH ties up some stories. So sick and tired of Victor. I want him so gone. And Cody. Forget it. He just wants money. Poor Britt. And Brooklyn and Chase are cute, but after Dante tells him he cuold be a cop again, they will break up too.   I wonder when if ever Michael and Willow will tell the family about her cancer?

And at this point, I don't care who the hook person is! lol I forgot about it until Alexis brought it up today.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Busy cooking the potatoes, rice and rolls right now and have not been able to watch GH yet....but did watch Bold and it did not disappoint!

Thank you Steffy for finally making the right choice. Although if it was my mom, I would NOT have given her a choice. I would have been like mom, you tell dad or I will. Period. I do love how she snuck Douglas' cell back to him. Can't wait for next week!

My mom ordered our dinner from Boston Market. She's tired of doing all the cooking. The meal was delicious.

I know Steffy was shocked and that was good. I think Taylor will stop the wedding and tell the truth. I'm hoping Douglas plays the tape. That would be awesome! I also think Thomas will get fired and get kicked out of the house and lose custody of Douglas. I don't know why the writers won't give Thomas a chance at a better life. It's the same old shit. I know fans are pissed. Bold promises changes let's see.

Two days without GH was weird. Thursday's episode was a repeat. Monday starts new shows. I really hope GH starts to wrap up some story lines before the end of the year. All the stories are going on too damn long.

We know Britt will be leaving. I hope Cody goes with her. I don't like him at all. Waste of a story. If he won't tell the truth he's Mac's son, why bother to have him on the show?

Enjoy your weekend.

Well Monday's Bold did NOT disappoint! But Taylor, you serious here? You were ready to get married and start off your marriage with a big lie like that. Wow, doc....just wow! Steffy thank goodness redeemed herself and told the truth and man is Ridge angry! This is soooooo great lol. I do feel badly that the actor who plays Thomas has to play the bad seed once again, but it makes for such good drama.

And as far as Cody, I don't know how long his contract is but I don't think he is going anywhere. But what storyline does he have? The woman he pursued Britt will have passed away and he could just take that diamond necklace and leave town. Unless the truth comes out about him being Mac's son...then another story could develop. We will see how GH plays this...

Yeah, GH is taking so long with ending their story lines.  And today was the Thanksgiving episode and the Q's holiday did not disappoint. Leo was so cute. Yeah, Cody is a bore. Most fans don't like him. What's the point? And I think Emma will be going soon today. I wish Victor would leave. Now he's living with Nick. God help them. And did you catch Ryan and Heather's looks? I think Heather is Esme's mom. Would make sense. lol

Oh, yeah, I knew Douglas would be playing the voice mail thingie. lol well, today Taylor explained why she held back. Anyway, this would be a good time for Ridge to apologize to Brooke and leave town for a pit. Will he do that and give up Thomas? I do feel for Thomas too. The actor has said he wishes his character would have changed. Oh well, even actors have no power for the big shots. Anxious to see what will happen next?

Taylor's excuse was lame. She is a doc and should know better. That honesty is important in a marriage. Period. But if Ridge does leave Taylor and tries to go back to Brooke, I hope she kicks him out. Or at least makes him wait months and beg and grovel like the pitiful wishy washy guy he is!

Wow, GH was crazy funny....on one hand with a turkey running around and then poor criminal turned Holly running around on fire. Holy crap!

That part was obviously not funny but shocking! Woah.

I loved the turkey on GH. Loved Leo with it. I hope they keep it as a pet. But where is Monica? Is Leslie ill? They could say something. GH is dropping the ball lately. Today's GH was awesome! Wait until you see it. Explained the whole Holly thing.

Well, or course Ridge will go to explain it to Brooke, but if she takes him back she's stupid. I think after this Ridge needs to go somewhere and think about who he really loves and wants to be with.  Thomas may lose everything. Not sure what Eric will do? I'm sure Douglas will go home and tell Hope and Liam. And my God if I have to see and hear Sheila one more time I will scream. She will still stalk Finn and her grandson until someone puts her down. Deacon is a moron.

I guess the Q's will never have a turkey meal ever again. lol

My mom told me in the 80's GH would do stuff like they did with Holly and Robert. Lots of fun action stuff. Anyway, hope Emma comes back one day soon. I hope she gets over those lousy covid effects.  yeah, very cool episode. Loved the turkey too.

Oh yeah, I think Thomas might get fired or take some time off. I hope Brooke doesn't take Ridge back right away. I also think Ridge needs to take time off to realize who he really loves. 

I heard a rumor that Thomas and Paris might be paired together? But who knows?

Just want GH to finish the hook story asap. I also think Marshall doesn't have a mental illness. I think that hospital lied to him. They did shit like that back in the day.

Watched Chase's new Christmas movie on HBO Max....typical Hallmark like holiday movie but I love em, what can I say?! 

Paris and Thomas? For a minute there I had forgotten about her. They really don't need to bring her back lol.

Loved the scene between Cyrus and Victor. Need more scenes between those two tough guys!

Oh! And good on Brooke for telling Ridge to get his head and heart straightened out before she even thinks about taking him back. I heard that the actor who plays Ridge will be taking a break cause he wants to go to Germany to see family. So this is his "out." Not sure how long he will be gone for.

Well, I know lots of fans said Ridge needs to go away and it's good the actor feels the same way. Maybe they will get back to Sheila and get rid of her.

I used to watch the Lifetime mystery movies but they seemed to be all the same. lol

Yeah, I loved Cyrus and Victor too. I'm glad Spencer knows Victor tired to kill his grandmother.

Now let's get the hook killer and move on to finding Lucy and Anna can go free. Maybe Victor will decide to leave PC for awhile.

Also Esme has to go too. Ava taunting Ryan, going to be trouble. Nothing better happen to Ava. Love her.

And now more trouble makers in PC after Sonny. Here we go. So wish Jason was still around. Love Brick, but he's not Jason nor is Dex.

Damn! Thomas has some nerve talking to Brooke like that. She was right though, he has NO remorse at all. He definitely needs help.

and wow, so Finn knows the truth about Sheila....did not think it was going to be Finn to crack the case, but he is a doctor so it does make sense. And that ugly ass toe lol. I had to look away! :lol:

I hope they find Sheila and put her away in jail. Sick of that story too. And yeah, Thomas is so wrong. I heard the actor that plays Ridge is taking time off to visit his family in Germany.  Good for him. Probably tired of the same old shit every day. lol

And on GH, I hope the hook is found and ended too. So sick and tired of this story too.  And Cody still bitching about not having anything. How about working for a living? when Mac finds out Cody is his son I hope he wants nothing to do with him. This character is a waste of time.