General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

Yeah, Idk what is going on with Austin....obviously something shady and I feel Spinelli knows lots of things either about Austin, Cody or both! and that he is keeping this info to himself. Why Spinelli, why? I just hope that Austin doesn't hurt Maxie in the process, but I am sure he will. 

As far as Sheila is concerned, I don't know how long she signed her contract for so she may be staying on Bold for awhile. I know you don't want to hear that! I could be wrong though...

But speaking of Bold, I saw a clip of next week and like the truth will come out! Can not wait....this is gonna be good.

Edited by marlingrl03

Yeah, I think Finn and Steffy will be reunited next week. Can't wait. Too many delays and Congress is having more meetings in September. So stupid.

The other day when Joss filmed Sonny and Dex talked to her, I felt like there was something going on with them. GH might be feeling out their chemistry. I love Cam, but I think Joss might be attracted to someone older and dangerous. lol Like her mother!

I feel Sonny and Nina are trying too hard now to connect. Not sure this will work out? I think Nina is going to sell her half of the Metro Court to Ava. I think Ava and Esme are going to have a showdown, but who knows? I doubt they will arrest Esme since Ryan's plan hasn't come out yet. She might disappear for now and then come back later. I just want Trina to go free. I hate that ADA.  Guess we'll see.

Well Congress needs to do what is needed to do to hopefully put that orange bastard away for thinking he could overturn the election. Make them all pay.

I didn't think GH was thinking of Dex and Joss but now that you mentioned it, I can see them doing that. A lot of fans agreed with you. He is the older bad boy type...so like mother, like daughter lol! Cam is sweet but may just me a bit too young and innocent now for Joss. 

And Nina and Sonny? I don't know, they were both pretty honest and frank with one another which is always good in a relationship, but yeah....it should not be that much work. Especially in the beginning of a relationship!

Well, Sonny has so much baggage and most of it stays with him. lol He and Carly will always be connected and not just with the kids. Carly knows most of Sonny's secrets. lol  I do hope Trina goes free. Tired of Esme's smug face. I know if Ryan gets what he wants (Ava) he would get rid of Esme in a heartbeat. She better watch her back.

Well, today was a great day for Bold fans. Wait until you watch it. Love seeing Bill on again.  He's a take charge kind of guy.

I know all these meetings about Trump. They have him on video and on the phone what else do they need. This better not be a waste of time. Trump is going around the country again talking about how bad the county is and how he might have to run in 2024 to get America back on track. he's the bastard that started this shit and got those damn bigoted judges in power. Makes me sick.

I think next week Finn and Steffy will be reunited which is a good thing.

OH wow, that last scene in Bold was so emotional. Awwww! and Li was beyond thrilled to see Finn again and then livid at Sheila who kept making faces behind Finn lol. And I am super super happy to see Bill have a storyline again- there are rumors that he and Li may become a couple?? Who knows, just keep him on the screen!

I also heard a rumor that Esme's real mom might be Heather Webber? I thought it was Felicia....but maybe not? Loved seeing Victor scold Nicholas though on sleeping with Esme!

How many men have slept with Heather Webber? My mom told me that woman is as crazy as Sheila on Bold. lol But who knows?

And how many times is Sheila going to get away? So sick of it! Love seeing Bill too. I like him. I just want Steffy and Finn to unite again, but if Sheila is still out there how can they be totally happy? She has to go. I read that Sheila will ask for Deacon's help. I hope he turns her down, but who knows?

And will Michael really get Sonny arrested and put in jail?  I really hate those reporters on GH. So damn annoying. And Sasha is getting annoying now. Get help already. I do hope Spencer tells the truth and gets Trina free.  Esme has to go, but I doubt that too until it comes out that Ryan is her father and his little plot to get Ava back and get even with everyone yet again. lol

Oh I can't wait for Finn to see Steffy! But it may be hard for her emotionally to take it all in at first. She will be going through some major emotions, can't even imagine!! and I KNEW that when Bill left with Finn, that Sheila was going to escape. I wanted to throw something at my TV lol. I was like come on now!

And wow, the big secret is finally out, I am glad Ava knows and when she threatened Esme's life, I was like damn Ava! That is the Ava we all know and love, don't let that conniving little weasel Esme get away! Make her pay for all the pain and suffering that she has caused.

Enjoy your weekend, it is crappy weather here, so staying in!

Well, due to all the interruptions, it'll take a few days before Finn finds Steffy. lol Yeah, I knew Sheila would escape too. Glad Mike was caught. What a moron! How many times can Li get hit on the head before she gets brain damage. lol

I do hope Ava doesn't get hurt or worse dealing with Esme. I read that Victor is hiring someone to take out Esme, but Ava will be with her. Damn it Victor. If Esme is caught it will be a miracle. GH might let her escape and bring her back a later time to deal with the whole  Ryan is my daddy and who is the mommy? I just want Trina cleared. She takes the stand next week in her own defense. And that ADA if she could send an email or a video delayed why didn't she realize Esme did the same thing? So stupid. I can see if Trina was a bad person, but she's not. Why go after her like she's doing? Just to win a case. Not against Diane she won't.  And I think Willow might have cancer since she talks to Terry next week. poor woman. Carly will have to tell the truth about Nina being her mom soon. Let's see what she does?

Went to Target yesterday. it was a mad house. School starts Aug 8. Too soon for me.

I got to see the full Bold on CBS, not sure if you did but yeah Finn found Steffy! I was shocked that it happened so fast...on a Monday! Usually these soaps love to drag these stories out. 

And wow, so Esme fell overboard....you would think with how many people have fallen over that thing, that they would have put something up to prevent that. NOPE! Soap world lol! And no one seems to die from that fall so we know she is alive. Boooooo.

Edited by marlingrl03

I think that episode when Finn found Steffy should have been a Friday since it was interrupted so damn much. I dvr'd the episode today, but my stupid dvr didn't record it. Will watch it later On Demand. I know stupid Deacon will probably hide Sheila. Damn it. Want her so gone already.

On GH, we all know Esme won't go out so easily. I think GH knows everyone was so damn sick of Esme that they are giving us a break. I'm sure she will return soon enough. Ryan hasn't gotten his revenge on Ava and all of PC yet. GH won't let that story line go away so fast.

And honestly, both Willow and Liz are annoying me by not telling the truth about their health. Liz  has a secret and Willow needs to talk to Michael about what's going on? I hate all this lying. Also if Willow has cancer, she'll probably need a bone marrow transplant from a close relative so that means Nina. Carly will have to fess up to save Willow and her grandchild.

I do hope Trina goes free or that'll suck. So sick of that ADA bitch. lol

Oh wow! I just read breaking news that starting in September, Days will be exclusively shown on Peacock. I already watch Y&R and Bold through my Amazon firestick via the CBS app. Fans were saying then that probably GH will be shown on Disney+. Crazy! 

Edited by marlingrl03

22 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Oh wow! I just read breaking news that starting in September, Days will be exclusively shown on Peacock. I already watch Y&R and Bold through my Amazon firestick via the CBS app. Fans were saying then that probably GH will be shown on Disney+. Crazy! 

God I hope not. This is crazy. I think I can get peacock on my computer or phone, but not sure about disney+ I don't have a tv that can get streaming yet. I will see by September 12 if I want to continue with Days. it moves so slowly and the bad guys always seem to get the upper hand. it makes me crazy so I'm not sure it'll be worth the stress. lol

Finally Finn and Steffy are together. Let's see what's next for this couple? Ridge and Taylor again? Come on! Ridge is another dope that doens't know what he wants? 

And so tired of Liz and her denial that she has a problem for sure. Joss also getting on my nerves being so nosy. Also poor Sasha needs a doctor to get her out of jail. she also needs extensive therapy to help her through the death of Liam and get on the right track to live a good life.  Jordan is a moron. Never knowing how to help people and do the right thing. She messed up Trina too.. it's her fault with the phone. Not sure which way that trial will go now?

It annoys me that I pay alot for Cable and now I would have to get streaming channels too. Come on!

Yeah, I get it...sadly everything is about streaming. Like when movies from the theatres leave, they go right to streaming. I am lucky in the fact that my mom and brothers share their password for me and I know the companies hate it (especially Netflix) but it is very helpful! I pay for Peacock and share it with my mom and 2 brothers. But yeah the Days to Peacock thing is a done deal I am sad to say. Now I don't know if the other 3 soaps will follow suit....but you never know. Oh! and you don't need a smart TV, just get an Amazon firestick. They are cheap and work great!!!!

Well, honestly Days has been annoying me lately. They move too slow with story lines and keep the villians on for annoy the good people.  A character was recently murdered and I know who did it, but Days keeps letting this bitch get away with it. Not sure if I will get Peacock. I will either watch it online or my phone and I hate doing both. lol I think NBC is getting more money for selling the rights to Days and it's pisses a lot of fans off.  I go on the google message board and most fans won't get peacock and will stop watching Days. I'm still thinking about it.

It's still super hot here. Have to get my daughter sneakers for school tomorrow. It's tax free weekend so it'll probably be a mad house. Might just go to Kohl's and that's it.  I can't believe school starts on Monday. Too damn early again.

Enjoy your weekend.

Yeah school starts on the 18th here I think? And then Kindergarten the following week. They do it weird here. My brother in TX said he did not have AC for 2 weeks because he needs to replace the furnace. Not sure how he did it!

Edited by marlingrl03

Yeah my parents have had to replace their unit 3 times in the past 30 years. The a/c and heat units only last around 10 years here. They have had to replace the water heater about 3 times too.  It cost a ton of money too.

Well, everyone on all the message boards are complaining about Days moving to Peacock. I'm still thinking about it. Not sure.  I guess it's all about money. 

My daughter began school today. My dad dropped her off and my mom is picking her up. Hope things went okay. It's a whole new school now for her.  I work from home but I'm working the hours she's going and coming from sschool. Thank goodness for my parents.

With all this streaming including movies, movie theatres might go out for real soon enough. and not to mention cable. How many things can we afford to have? It's crazy.

Hope your brother got his a/c fixed. We are still in the 100's here with no end in sight. I hate the Texas summers.

Man, I really can't stand Michael and his damn attitude towards people. Like how he accused Ava immediately of upsetting Willow and then even though he was wrong, I don't think he apologized!

At least we got to see one good Corintho child with Kristina showing up yesterday. That was nice to see! Her once a year GH appearance lol. She must go to college or something???

I also like seeing Spinelli on more, not sure what is all up with him doing this Society Set up dating app thing, but guess we will see with that too.

Hope your daughter had a great first day of school! :)

Yeah, my daughter loves school. So glad I was worried since this is middle school now. She said everyone is nice to each other. Great! lol

Yeah, I was annoyed with Michael too accusing Ava of saying something to Willow to upset her. She needs to talk to Michael about what might be going on? It seems these days GH is moving slower with story lines.  I really can't stand Victor and I wish Valentin would tell the truth to Anna. She could help him. Using Charlotte to make Val do his dirty work. Guess Luke is really dead since Tony Gearly won't come back to GH. Oh well. Not a good death for him.  Also I don't like what's going on with Spinelli. I don't like this stupid story line he has going on. Also he really needs to tell Maxie how he feels about her. Not liking Austin anymore either. What is going on with him?

On Bold, Ridge has his secret kiss with Taylor. What is his problem? lol I know Steffy was pissed at Li, but honestly, she was almost dead too and she wasn't sure she could save Finn. If she told Steffy or her parents, they would have only been in the way. I feel her keeping the secret was the best way. I wonder where Sheila went? Bet she's not really gone for good. So tired of her. She needs to get arrested for good.

We had a big rain storm yesterday, which we needed, but it was when I had to pick up my daughter from school. Never a dull moment in Texas. lol

Ok, so Sheila was supposedly killed by a bear! Um, unless I read an article stating that Sheila is leaving Bold, I am gonna say she is still alive! So yeah, the detective showed them her "supposed toe." Last time I checked you can still live without a toe. I don't buy it! This is Sheila we are talking about. Just like with Peter on GH, it is going to take many fake deaths before she is truly killed off.

GH has been really slow, they just drag stuff on FOREVER. And yeah, I would rather see Spinelli with Maxie then Austin. He should be with Britt, they have chemistry...

I feel bad for the bear if it did eat Sheila. lol No one believes she's really dead except the dopes on bold. lol Today when Deacon found out from Brooke, you could see on his face he's hiding something, but no one saw it. I honestly feel Douglas should be with Thomas now. Hope isn't his real mother and Thomas is okay now and living in the Forrester mansion should be okay. I hope he gets custody of Douglas.  I laugh when I hear their reasons when most of the time Hope and Liam are in work, so let the kid be with his dad. Guess this will be the new problem between the Forresters and Logans. lol

Yeah, GH is moving so damn slow. What the hell is with Austin? I still stay Jimmy Lee Holt, his supposed dad, is alive. I think Roger's talents are being wasted on a stupid story line. And Liz is still a problem, but can no one help.

Now GH is changing history again. My mom told me about Scotty and Domenique. They were married and she got a brain tumor. She got pregnant with Serena, but Lucy carried the baby to term. Lucy and Scott have always been close. Anyway, now we're supposed to believe Dom had a kid before she married Scott and she never told him? Someone is lying and I know it's not Scott. My mom remembers that sad story. Scott loved Dom and Lucy did too. Maybe Cody should talk to Lucy. She can set him straight.

Have a good weekend. Going back in the 100' s again. Too damn hot. Can't wait for December

Agree, Douglas is older and is even now expressing how he misses his dad and doesn't see him, so hopefully whiny Hope can see this...but I don't think she will. 

Oh and just a heads up that I will try to watch my soaps...but I am out of town visiting my mom for this week, so I may be delayed with my watching and responses. :)

Okay enjoy your trip.

My mom's neighbor is leaving for Anchorage tomorror for an Alaskan cruise. She will be gone for over 2 weeks. she's very excited. I know she'll have fun. My mom wishes she could go too. lol

Yeah, I think Douglas should be with Thomas. He'll be living with his granddad and his dad, so it'll be fine. I'm sure Taylor will help him out too. Both Liam and Hope act like the kid is going to Europe. It's his dad and Brooke better keep out of it. 

Not sure if it's true or not, but I read online that they will have a reunion party for Steffy and Finn and Sheila will show up and Finn will kill her. I do hope's it true because you know she's not dead.

Enjoy your time with your mom. always nice to go home for a visit.

Maybe by the time you get home, Trina's trial will be over and she'll be found not guilty. We can only hope. lol

Unfortunately no time to catch up on soaps...but hopefully on Th I can!

Hope your mom's neighbor packs warm clothes for it has been rainy here for like a month. I think we will have an early fall. But even in the rain, you can still have fun.. so hopefully she will enjoy her trip rain or shine! :)

Wow, that is one crazy rumor....but I can see it. What Sheila did to Finn and his family was out of this world and he obviously has a lot of anger about it. Don't blame him one bit if he did kill her. 

My mom's neighbor left yesterday morning and she knows about the cold weather and rain. She's still excited to be in Alaska. I think she was staying in Anchorage for a few days and then on the cruise. Hope she brings back a fridge magnet for my mom. She loves to collect different magnets from different places.

Well, Rena Sofa announced she is leaving Bold at the end of the month. I can't believe it. I love Quinn and Carter and now they will be over. Damn it. Maybe they will replace her. Also Rena was on GH years ago married to Ned and Mom to Brooklyn. Maybe she will return to GH. That would be cool even for a little while.

Anyway, enjoy your time with your mom. I hope the weather is nice. she lives in Colorado right?  Anyway, any time you can go on vacation to visit family is a good time.