General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

I think Willow is pregnant, which will make things more complicated. lol Yeah, I don't like Nina and you do, but that's out opinions and that's what makes things interesting. :)

Oh, I'm hoping Quinn will see Eric's heart racing with that ring she got him and maybe suspect something.  I cringe everytime Donna opens her robe and stands in front of Eric. She deserves better than just being his mistress. I like you wish he would let Quinn go and be with Carter. They do have amazing chemistry together and I don't like Paris for him. Her mother is going to make trouble for Carter this week. I really can't stand that woman either.

I saw a commercial for that ring that Quinn gave Eric. it's supposed to monitor your heart beat. lol Anyway, since Bold seems to take forever for shit to happen, it'll be forever for Quinn to find out. I hope Donna doesn't get pregnant. lol

Just read Kristina and Jack Wagner's son Harrison was found dead in a parking lot. I can't imagine the shock and horror they are feeling now. He was 27 years old. Kristina W is Felicia on GH and Jack Wagner was Frisco on GH and on Bold too.

It just seems these past two weeks have had nothing but horrible incidents and it doesn't seem like it'll end anytime soon.

Take care.

37 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Just read Kristina and Jack Wagner's son Harrison was found dead in a parking lot. I can't imagine the shock and horror they are feeling now. He was 27 years old. Kristina W is Felicia on GH and Jack Wagner was Frisco on GH and on Bold too.

It just seems these past two weeks have had nothing but horrible incidents and it doesn't seem like it'll end anytime soon.

Take care.

Omg, what? That is so sad! Will try to read what happened. Those poor parents. So young! 

And yeah, terrible things happen daily everywhere. It is truly sad. There needs to be more joyful news, like if Beto becomes governor I will be SO happy. 

Yeah, saw the story about Kristina's son on yahoo.com now. And I got notice from the soap websites. They don't know the cause of his death yet. Doing an autopsy. I know I can't imagine losing a child at any age. They also have a 31 year old son too.  Just terrible. I checked out her twitter account and told her how sorry I am. She's not posted anything but who could at this time? It's so hard seeing those parents who lost their kids in Uvalde talking in Washington knowing the Republicans won't change any gun laws nor will Abbott. it makes me sick and I'm with you, I hope because of this terrible event, Abbott gets voted out, but there are many gun owners in Texas and I don't know if they would want anything to change. if killing 21 innocent people especially kids doesn't change anyone's mind then we are doomed as a human race.

I was so sick to my stomach yesterday watching Bold with Eric and Donna. Please end this shit! lol

Poor Britt, I hate seeing her so down and out. and Brad wants more part in his aunt's business???? Very interesting! I can see Brad in this role though for he is someone who has not always followed the law lol. And what is with Sonny's new guy? Yeah....going after his son may not be the smartest move. Doh!

and Finn must be itching to wake up. It must be hard when your character is in a coma! and I get that Brooke thinks that kicking out Deacon may make Ridge come back to her but he is being SO quiet and noncommittal....this would worry me if I were in her shoes. He did not say, yeah Brooke thanks for doing that for me, nothing! and Deacon is still Hope's father like it or not. and man, I just want poor Quinn to know the truth like NOW. Noe she thinks his high heartrate was due to pickleball. Oy vey.

I think on Bold, Hope will catch Donna and Eric. I hope someone does. I'm sick of him messing with Quinn. He needs to let her go. I read online that Eric cheated on Stephanie too, so he's just that way. Donna is a moron she deserves Eric. lol Katie was on today. what a shock! yeah, Finn moved his finger! somehow Sheila finds out Finn is alive and escapes with that help of that guard Mike. Guess they have a history. She better still go to jail for attempted murder at least.  Poor Carter looking for love in the wrong woman. REally can't stand her mother Grace. 

Well it seems Michael hired that guy to get something on Sonny. Weird. Michael will regret this move for sure. Not liking that Cody and not feeling Britt with him either. I think Trina is Curtis's daughter and Portia is worried now that Marshall is  can't spell that word. I wonder what meds he is on? My grandmother knew a woman with the same metal illlness and the pills would make her sleepy, but not cure her? I wonder since there is no cure for what he has? Ryan was pissed with Esme. This has to come out in the open soon. What is taking Sam so long to find the nanny?

Well, enjoy your weekend. Texas temps will be over 100, so that means staying inside for most of the weekend. hate it.

Well gosh someone needs to catch Donna and Eric although it may be over now since they broke up?...but we will see. And wow, poor Carter and Paris. I don't think they are right together but the nerve of her mother! Going to Ridge like that? For real..damn!!! If my mother ever pulled a stunt like that, there would be hel to pay. You better believe it!

Sorry you are dealing with such heat. I heard people in Dallas had the grid fail them which means no AC. If that doesn't prompt people to vote for Beto, I don't know what will. Not having AC, especially for the elderly and children is downright dangerous!

Funny because Texas keeps saying the grid if fine. I have my electric to so far. I can't  imagine being without a/c right now. it's brutal out there.  I only go out to drive my daughter to summer school and I work from home. My mom picks her up at 3, but just sitting in her car is bad. Crazy. I hope this isn't going to continue throughout July and August. Yeah, Abbott doesn't give a shit about regular people only the ones with money. He makes me sick. There has been nothing more about Uralde, but once those babies are buried, the parents will demand answers for sure. it makes me sick how they just won't change the gun laws. Meanwhile there was another shooting today. I do hope the vote goes for Beta. Texas needs a change.

Well, someone does find Donna and Eric today and I hope they say something to Quinn. Can't stand this anymore. I know Paris's mother was way out of line. What is wrong with that woman? Her daughter is successful doing what she loves and she acts like she needs to be married. This is 2022 woman get a life. She's a doctor but is never working. lol Also Y&R was old today due to that stupid trial about January 6. You know they will never get Trump on any charges. I would be shocked if they did. Wait until you see the end of Bold! Oh boy!

I think Felicia might figure out that Ryan is faking his illness. She saw him today and saw something in his eyes. I wish Sam would find Maggie so they can get Esme. She will ruin Nick and Ava and Spencer before long.

Hope will probably say something.....maybe not right away, but probably at least Liam for sure. I am glad that sneaky Donna and he honey bear (BARF) were caught and she had the gall to call her affair pure. Who writes this lol? Bold can so ridiculous but you can't help but watch! :lol: and Sheila not only escaped but knows that Finn is alive?! OMG, what is going to happen now? The shit will hit the fan!

I noticed that Sonny is not doing the gray anymore....I wonder if that was his decision or not because I don't think he likes dying it. And I just do not think that Sonny and Carly will ever get back together again, it is the end of an era for sure.

Oh I agree about Sonny and Carly.  They are done and I'm glad. I want someone different for Carly. maybe Drew? Not sure?

I know what affair is pure? lol  Today Hope goes on about how everyone deserves to be loved and respected, but having sex does not a relationship make. Good for you having sex Eric, but you never even tried with Quinn.  If Donna and Eric get married, he will be bored with the everyday life with her too. I say once a cheat always a cheat. The guy is like 75? give me a break. I hope this comes out and Quinn finds out and divorces Eric and goes back with Carter and I don't want anyone complaining about it.  Eric never even tried to make love with Quinn. Never went to therapy together. If there is real love you can work shit out. Makes me sick.  I agree Hope will tell Liam, but let's see how long tihis secret lasts. Hope needs to talk to Eric and tell him to figure out who he really wants to be with. I feel so bad when Quinn tells Eric how much she loves her honest husband. UGH! lol

Well, maybe the powers that be on GH don't want Sonny to look to much older than Nina, who knows?

Tomorrow is that January 6 court shit again. Days is preempted by tennis, but not sure about Bold or GH? I hope we don't miss anything. So sick of them putting stuff on when there are so many news channels. If I want to view it I will otherwise stop messing with my shows. lol

It's brutal here. Can't be outside for any long amount of time. Even sitting in the car with the a/c on it's still very hot. I do hope July and August isn't worse. Some cities in Texas lost their power, but so far we are okay. 

I think Sheila will kidnap Finn and hide out somewhere.  I also think Finn won't remember anything. Maybe not even who he is. I bet they drag this out until Steffy can come back to work. The Daytime emmys are on next Friday night. Finally back on tv.

No Bold today and no GH.  Congress or whoever is trying to do something to Trump about January 6 and we all know nothing will happen to Trump and he will run again for President in 2024. God help us all.

On a good note, Beta and Abbott are very close in the polls. I hope the people of Texas all vote for Beta, because Abbott needs to go. He is a bigot and a bullly.

Hope you have a good weekend.

2 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

No Bold today and no GH.  Congress or whoever is trying to do something to Trump about January 6 and we all know nothing will happen to Trump and he will run again for President in 2024. God help us all.

On a good note, Beta and Abbott are very close in the polls. I hope the people of Texas all vote for Beta, because Abbott needs to go. He is a bigot and a bullly.

Hope you have a good weekend.

Thanks for the heads up on this. 

and oh yeah, I saw that about Beto and Abbott being close in the race...that is GREAT news. Hopefully Beto can fundraise more and just keep on getting the message out. TX needs him! and how people still believe in Abbott is beyond me. He is one sick SOB who has no soul. and is anti-women, anti-public health, anti-everything....except the fuckin guns.

Oh yeah I agree about Abbott.  He is against everything that we as Americans should have.

Anyway, Bold was on today.  Not sure if Li is just appeasing Sheila about Finn or just buying time. I don't know why Ridge and Taylor don't go over to Li's apartment. And it just seems so weird that Finn's dad never showed up after Finn's "death". I wonder why not?

Anyway super hot here and back in the 100's next week. it's just terrible. I'm scared of what July and August might bring?

Enjoy your weekend.

Those kind of temps are killer, be thankful for AC! One year we hit the 90's up here and we don't have AC. It was like living in literal HELL! Awful! 

and I think Li is acting all nicey nice with Sheila cause she does not want to be knocked out again cause that bitch is cray cray! :lol:

Yeah, I think the same thing about Li. I wish Ridge would get a clue and go to Li's place? What the hell are they doing standing around? lol

Well, I read online that this week both Quinn and Bridget catch Eric and Donna in bed together and Carter and Paris get engaged. NO!

Anyway, at least Quinn will know and she can divorce Eric and possibly stop Carter from marrying Paris. I want Quinn and Carter to be together and after Eric cheating on Quinn no one should say anything.

on GH: I hope that someone figures out Esme and Ryan's relationship.  Felicia has to tell Kevin she saw Esme in the room with Ryan and I hope someone gets a clue!  I doubt the marriage between Nick and Ava will happen. You know Esme will tell Ava she had sex with Nick. After awhile the truth about ryan and Esme will come out and after about 10 years, lol, Ava will forgive Nick.

Fans are saying that Austin is talking to Peter and he's not really dead? But didn't Anna say she get autopsy results? I wanted Anna to go to the hospital with Peter's "dead" body to make sure. Now I really hope he's not alive and Austin isn't a bad guy.

Yeah, lucky for a/c because I can't stand the heat and in the 100's is terrible.

Enjoy your weekend.

So this weekend, I watched an old Lifetime movie from 2017 which had Maurice aka Sonny in it! I was so surprised when I saw him I was like oh, interesting! He played a detective and his voice/mannerisms were completely Sonny. It was pretty funny.

GH was ok. I could have done without that cheesy pool scene with Carly and Drew. I mean it was kind of funny and cute when it was Rory and Trina....but not not Carly and Drew. It was super awkward lol when it was all slo mo as he was coming out of the pool. Just stop GH!

Well, they have to have someone without his shirt from time to time. lol

Well, I read the Bold previews and Eric and Donna get caught in bed by Quinn and Bridget. Guess his heart monitor goes crazy and they rush to the club. lol I do hope this is the end and Quinn can move on to Carter before he marries Paris, which is a HUGE mistake.

I really hope Austin isn't talking to someone bad (Peter) fans are saying this online. I hope Peter is really dead because I can't take more ot that shit.  

It's super hot here. Just lucky I work from home these days. I hope it stays like this. I hate driving to work with all the traffic and crazy drivers. lol

Damn it! That dumb congressional shit is on again today.

No Days and I doubt the other soaps will be on either. Meanwhile, GH was supposed to celebrate their long running shows and that's way behind now. Also on Bold, Quinn was supposed to catch Eric in bed with Donna. Now we'll have to wait. 

Days usually doesn't skip any shows, so I'll have to On Demand it either tonight or tomorrow. I really hate this shit.

I know this is important, but there are so many news shows, so why do it on regular tv?

I would be shocked if they actually got Trump on something.

3 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

No Days and I doubt the other soaps will be on either. Meanwhile, GH was supposed to celebrate their long running shows and that's way behind now. Also on Bold, Quinn was supposed to catch Eric in bed with Donna. Now we'll have to wait. 

Bold is gonna be good! First of all, Sheila caught Li talking to someone right before she was going to go to the pharmacy.....well Sheilia won't let her leave now. Bet she will tie her up and hold her captive! and I hate that Quinn is going to catch Eric and the hurt she will feel from doing so....BUT she deserves to know and maybe she can stop this dumb wedding between Carter and Paris and be with him instead. Here is hoping!

Well, now that Bold and GH are behind, I watched Days on peacock, the episode with Quinn and Bridget catching Eric won't be until Monday. Damn it. I don't know how many more congressional sessions there will be but this is getting crazy now.

Today's episode was GH's special stand alone on. Loved seeing Laura and having a great episode with many of the Gh amazing characters.

I think Sheila and that guy Mike will kidnap Finn and take him where no one will know? Damn it, Lie should have gotten out of there and went to Ridge. This will probably go on until Steffy returns to the show. lol

Oh great, now Li may be dead? But of course! Cause Sheila is crazy and will do anything to get people out of the way. I just hope that Li is not really dead. Will be really interested to see how this storyline develops. and we have to wait till Monday till Quinn finds her cheating husband?! Damn. I just hope that Paris and Carter don't like hop on a plane to Las Vegas and get quickie married before she finds out.

GH was great yesterday. I did not watch it way back when so seeing al those flashbacks was great. Y&R have had a few episodes recently with flashbacks too, LOVE THEM!

My mom watched GH everyday from the 80's and sometimes after school in the 60's because Dark Shadows was on at 4 and she would catch GH at 3:30. lol Laura was like 15 when she started and she remembers her marrying Scotty but then Luke Spencer came on in the 80's and the rest as they say is history. 

I did enjoy seeing the flashbacks too.  I wonder if GH really killed Luke off and we won't ever see him again? Weird.

Well, GH was a repeat today because Congress was going to be on again today, but Bold was new.  I did see some spoilers for Bold. The show isn't saying if Li is dead or not, but that Sheila is one evil bitch. That look on her face was pure evil. I wanted to kill myself. lol

I read that some characters from Bold are overseas and they are filming and hinting that Steffy and Finn will get together.  Possibly Taylor and Ridge too.  REally can't stand Grace even though she is right about Carter this time. lol 

Well, the spoilers also said that Quinn will end her marriage to Eric and go after Carter. I really hope she gets to him before he marries Paris. Who knows?

I also wonder if Eric will really commit to Donna and marry her? Honestly, I don't care. lol

It's going to be over 100 degrees the next few days.  It's terrible. I stay in as much as possible.

All the soaps were on today.

Bold is so behind. Now Quinn won't find Eric and Donna until Monday or maybe Tuesday.

So sick of all the interruptions.

Have a good weekend.

Going to be around 104 tomorrow, but a cool front is coming. lol Get this Monday temps will be in the 90's. That's what Texas considers a cool front. They are all mad down here!

54 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

All the soaps were on today.

Bold is so behind. Now Quinn won't find Eric and Donna until Monday or maybe Tuesday.

So sick of all the interruptions.

Have a good weekend.

Going to be around 104 tomorrow, but a cool front is coming. lol Get this Monday temps will be in the 90's. That's what Texas considers a cool front. They are all mad down here!

104* Yeah. nope....and I was that close to coming down to TX in August. So glad I convinced my dad to do Christmas down there instead!

Ugh, all this waiting till Quinn finds out the truth is killing me! I also can not wait till everyone knows that Finn is ALIVE. That is another huge secret that needs to come out too.

And now Roe v Wade is overturned? I just can not. People need to vote BLUE this November!!!

I don't know what is happening in America. These are all the damn judges that Trump put in when he was president. The black judge said this isn't the end!  people are afraid they might take gay marriage away and women getting birth control. WTF?  It's like back in the 1900's again for women's rights. We are going backwards. When my daughter turns 18 I hope she moves out of Texas because this state is horrible.  I don't understand why the President and congress can't overturn this law? What will women do if they get pregnant by rape or incest and have to have this baby?  I don't think abortion should be used as birth control, we have ways to not get pregnant, but a woman should have the right to decide for herself. Texas doesn't teach any birith control in schools and a lot of parents don't teach their kids. When I went to school we had something in hygiene about birth, but some girls wer already pregnant and when asked the boys if they used a condom must said no.  And alot of Texas schools have day cares so the woman can gt an education while their babies are being taken care of! I think it's crazy. 

Anyway, back to the soaps. GH won tons of emmy awards last night. Eric won for best actor. lol I don't know why Maurice Bernard wasn't nominated. I don't know the woman who won for best actress but I think Laura or even the actress who plays Nina should have won.

I love that Britt won and Cyrus and of course GH won for best soap again. it was a good show. All the women and men looked awesome. Some of the gowns were beautiful. And I loved the woman host making a comment about her choosing her gown. And at the end she said "women's rights are human rights" You could tell everyone was upset about the whole Roe vs Wade overrule.

Yeah, staying inside today. Cool front? lol coming Monday only be in the 90's.

Yeah, maybe by Tuesday we will see Quinn catch Eric. I read Quinn trying to stop Carter's wedding will be fun to watch. Also I did see spoilers that eventually Steffy and Finn will reunite. They will have dreams of each other and Steffy will feel that Finn is alive. I wonder if Li is really dead? Steffy will be back the week of July 4 too. She was at the emmy's and looked so pretty. Finn was there too.

Have a good weekend.