General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

1 hour ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Just got an email from ABC soaps and GH is getting a new Jordan. Figured as much since Curtis and Portia are moving in together and TJ talked to Jordan a few weeks ago and she said she would be coming back home. 

I'm also waiting to see how long it takes Portia to tell Curtis he's Trina's dad?

Yeah, I saw a pic of her on FB. She is pretty. 

and as far as watching soaps I watch it later in the day at 4 on Hulu after I get off of work, so luckily the breaking news does not affect the episodes. Same with B&B which I watch on CBS.com.

and yeah, I forgot all about Curtis being her father! That needs to come out!

Yeah, I had to re-watch GH last night on demand after 11. I will also have to do that tonight since Biden and ABC news who have to repeat everything that was just said interrupted GH yet again. 

So much shit has happened this week to mess with the soaps.

Have a good weekend. our temps will be cold tomorrow but back into the 70's again next week. 

70's is such a perfect temp. Enjoy for me! It has been warm enough here and more sunlight to feel like spring, but it almost always snows at least one more time before spring is here for good. 

So Carter and Paris huh. Well we know her mom will be all crazy angry when she finds out....wonder if she will follow through with her threat. 

And GH, well I did really like that scene with Ava and Carly and liked that Nina is putting her foot down with Sonny. He should call her when sober and not try to hide her away. Be with her or don't. The end.

Yeah, I wanted Carter to tell Paris the truth. She should know why he's hesitant about them and this way she'll know what her mother is trying to do. Honestly, I don't think she and Zende made a good pair anyway.

Well, Sean Blackmore who plays Shawn Butler is leaving GH. He posted on his twitter account it was his choice because he has other obligations. I really thought he and Alexis would get back together. Oh well. Not sure who's doing things to Liz, but it's getting very weird now.

Still don't like Sonny and Nina. It feels forced to me. No chemistry at all. Something is wrong with Sonny for sure. I still wish Jason was alive and well. Maybe if covid gets under control GH will hire Steve back?

Micheal is just so pathetic....glad Chase let him have it even if it was just for a minute.  And this whole Elizabeth storyline is just super weird to me. I don't know what to think about it.

I heard about Shawn leaving. He leaves and a new Jordan comes back. Maybe Curtis will have more chemistry with her than with Portia which is just nonexistent! 

Yeah, I read about Shawn leaving. He has other projects to do. Whatever! the new Jordan came back together just as Curtis and Portia find a place to move in together. Oh well. 

Bringing back Betsy is weird too. She was not Franco's real mother, so why have her come back unless she's the nut who is stalking Liz? Why is right? Maybe to just keep Finn and Liz apart longer? For a while I thought maybe Liz's dad Dr. Jeff Weber would be coming back since they talked about him. I think that would be cool to bring her dad back. Make things more dramatic.

yeah, Michael was pathetic. It shows that they can be close friends again when you can tell it like it is. Will that bitch Nina get Scott to take her case of seeing Wylie back to court? with all the horror Nelle caused that baby I would not let Nina see him for a while either.

Not that Jordan's back is that the end of seeing Mac and Felcia?

Just now, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Yeah, I read about Shawn leaving. He has other projects to do. Whatever! the new Jordan came back together just as Curtis and Portia find a place to move in together. Oh well. 

Bringing back Betsy is weird too. She was not Franco's real mother, so why have her come back unless she's the nut who is stalking Liz? Why is right? Maybe to just keep Finn and Liz apart longer? For a while I thought maybe Liz's dad Dr. Jeff Weber would be coming back since they talked about him. I think that would be cool to bring her dad back. Make things more dramatic.

yeah, Michael was pathetic. It shows that they can be close friends again when you can tell it like it is. Will that bitch Nina get Scott to take her case of seeing Wylie back to court? with all the horror Nelle caused that baby I would not let Nina see him for a while either.

Not that Jordan's back is that the end of seeing Mac and Felcia?

And the whole Taylor, Brooke, Ridge, Deacon story is boring. I honestly don't care who Ridge goes with! lol

And I really don't feel any chemistry between Carter and Paris. He had more chemistry with Quinn. I feel it's being forced and Paris's mom is going to be a real bitch when she finds this out. I think these characters are all too involved with each other's person lives.

Jack Wagner and one of the actors who played Thorne Forrestor (not Ingo obviously who also played Thorne) but yeah, those 2 will make an appearance. I will be happy to see them for when I started watching Bold the second time Jack Wagner was just wrapping up his storyline and getting ready to leave the show.

and I agree with you about Carter and Paris- not feeling it. I felt Carter and Katie hit it off well. It is too bad they never explored that.

Yeah, I thought Carter and Katie hit it off well too. Wonder why they decided not to put them together? hope it's not a racial thing. People of all races fall in love. Nothing wrong with it.

Well, Esme is far worse than Nelle ever was. if Joss, Cam and Trina don't talk soon she will have ruined their friendship for sure.

Well, Sheila opened her big mouth and spilled the beans. I think Thomas has figured it out. Honestly, Ridge running to Taylor after his so called break up with Brooke is just stupid.All the soaps make characters break up one minute and run to another character. Not feeling this either.

Have a good weekend. Dallas is expecting rain and cold temp again next week. Crazy Texas weather!

Wow, so that is how Esme showed the video? In a college class? Shameful! Felt awful for Joss and Cam, hoa mortifying. Oy.

And what the hell is Sasha doing? Popping pills? Noooooooo. 

Props to Deacon for doing what Hope asked and going to Ridge. But he is spot on..Ridge does turn to Taylor at the drop of a hat and it is ridiculous! But I am glad that Sheila's secret is out and hopefully Thomas tells Ridge because he needs to feel awful for leaving Brooke just like that.

I know it seems everyone on the soaps go to someone else when they have problems with their spouses. It's crazy.

Yeah, and I think Esme will frame Trina since she put the same cover on her phone. She's a real bitch for sure.

I know Sasha isn't grieving like she should for her baby, so popping the pills is making her feel high and happy. She'll crash sooner or later. I read that Gladys will be coming around next week. Maybe she'll see Sasha doing the drugs? She'll be in re-hab yet again. I feel bad for Brando. He's trying to do everything he can to help Sasha, but she won't let him.

Sonny looks terrible these days.  I f he does have a brain injury, I hope he finds out soon.

So, what do you think of the newest and latest Jordan? I think she is very pretty....but I feel too young for the role. And I guess Trina is leaving to go to college (well the actress who plays her) so we will be getting a new Trina too! Too bad, I really liked this one. great actress, she will be missed.

I love how Joss straight up accused Esme of leaking the sex tape. Sometimes Joss annoys me but not yesterday! She sees right through Esme's fake ass persona. Trina does too. 

Well, if anyone doesn't think it's Esme who did the video, then it'll suck.  Well, today's episode showed Esme does have a link to Ryan. Guess we'll see soon enough.

Yeah, I do agree with you about the new Jordan. Her threatening Sonny didn't really sound all that. lol I guess Sonny is the only bad guy in town? Whatever!

Yeah, I do love the girl who plays Trina, but you got to do what is best for you in life. I hope the next Trina has the same chemistry with her friends and Spencer. We shall see. I will miss her, but you got to do things when you're young enough to do it.

Bold just seems to go over the same shit every day. And it's annoying me how Ridge is just falling into a pattern with Taylor now while he says he loves Brooke. I would just take a step back. Since some people know Sheila's secret now, I bet it comes out sooner rather than later. What a mess!

I hope the plan to get Victor goes as planned, but who knows?

Ohhhhhh, I knew she was connected to Ryan.  and I also had this feeling that he WAS aware and could talk, but did not know that he had his strength and could walk. Wow. Some of the fans online were saying though that the way Esme called him daddy was weird and that maybe they met in a mental institution? Who knows? This will be an interesting storyline for sure!

I thought that whole "daddy" was weird too until Ryan called her his daughter. I want to know who her mother is and when did Ryan meet someone to have his kid? GH is changing history once again. lol

On Bold, I can't stand Grace.  What a meddling bitch she is. I really hope Paris tells her to mind her own business. Today, Paris and Carter admitted to loving each other and Grace is at Carter's door. Can't wait for tomorrow.  Grace has no idea who Zende is and pushing hin on Paris is so wrong.

I'm wondering since Anna is going to Austria is she will "find" Luke alive and well. Guess we'll find out.

Wow, Grace was something else, wasn't she? Trying to grab Paris and take her out of Carter's place like she was some kid. Unbelievable! Glad Paris stood her ground though and told her what was up. Love! Grace be steaming now lol! Whatever!

GH was good. Really nice seeing Elizabeth with her boys. Man, Jake is really growing up. I am glad they kept the same actor. He is good. And it was nice to see Joss confide in Carly about the sex tape thing. I feel bad that kids have to deal with the fallback of negative social media. Glad it wasn't around when I was in school! 

Enjoy your weekend. Losing an hour. Yuck!!! 

Yeah, it was terrible about the tape of Joss and Cam but it also bothered me about how the guys thought he was cool and Joss was a slut. Has nothing changed? Pam and Tommy did the same thing, Tommy was cool and Pam was the slut who posed for playboy and and even though it was a personal video of a husband and wife Pam still got shit for it.  Years ago when Maxie was in high school she had sex with a guy and he videoed them. Not sure how that was done back then. My mom forgot, but it was viewed by other people too. I really hope Esme gets hers soon.

I know when Grace was banging on Carter's door I was what the hell woman?  Paris will set her straight tomorrow for sure. So Brooke lets Ridge go, please, and he goes right to Taylor? This is so stupid.

Yeah, I thought the same thing about Jake. He got taller and his voice has changed too. lol I wonder if he's the one doing the stuff to Liz?

I know I didn't sleep well at all last night. I wish they would just keep the time the same. 

Hopefully I'll sleep better tonight. lol

I swear since this whole Brooke thing, Bold has done the same story for two weeks or more now. And Ridge going back and forth from Brooke to Taylor. Doesn't anyone think before they act?  I hope Thomas tells Ridge what Sheila did. Steffy is making me so annoyed everytime she sees her parents together. I guess Bold isn't writing in her pregnancy this time. Where has Finn been?

Yeah, Esme is also crazy just like her dad. Sonny is very annoying lately. Still can't stand Nina. Victor has to go. every day Cassadine is a bastard. Nick better wake up and keep Spencer away from him. I bet Esme will try to seduce Nick, probably drug him, to break up Ava. You know this is coming.

I do hope Anna Felicia find out Luke is alive and held captive somewhere. I would hate for Luke to have such a shitty death after all his years on GH.

Since GH has been replacing some characters lately, I bet they all got covid and had to be replaced for a bit. And since Trina has been MIA too probably by the time we see her she'll be another actress. I really liked that girl. Guess she wants to get a good education, which is a good thing.

So be prepared for the long haul regarding B&B storylines because that is what they do ALL THE TIME. They literally know no different, it is quite sad! I think Thomas will finally break down and tell Ridge because he can't stop thinking about it....just a matter of time. and I can't wait for Ridge to feel guilt as hell for leaving Brooke! Some husband!

Yeah, Ridge is something. I mean he tells Brooke how he loves her, but then leaves and is kissing Taylor. She's a doctor and should know you need to grieve for a lost relationship before you can move on. Crazy.

Biden is talking now, so I missed some of Days now.

Anyway, whatever the US does, it doesn't seem enough to me. So sorry for Ukraine and Putin won't stop. Not sure why we can't stop this madness?

I really hope GH doesn't prolong the Esme thing too long. I really hate her and can't believe Kevin of all people doesn't know that his brother isn't sick at all. What kind of doctors do they have in this hospital? It's crazy.

Yeah, I noticed with Bold how long they drag stories on. lol I'm wondering how Eric and Quinn re doing? They just dropped that story line. And if Carter gives up Paris because of her mother, that sucks big time. I honestly don't feel anything between her and Zende at all.

Well, you will get a little break from the same old Bold storylines tomorrow and Friday since it is March Madness on CBS...so no soaps. Boooo. 

But you know, even if Thomas promised Sheila he wouldn't say anything, I think he still will in the end..and now Steffy overheard part of his conversation so she will butt in of course and pester him till he cracks! I'm calling it now lol.

As far as Esme, sorry but she is GH's current star at the moment juts like good ol Peter was and is not going anywhere anytime soon. All I can hope for is that Spinelli gets the proof fast that she was behind the sex tape. Come on Spinelli!!!!