General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

I know I'm freaking out over who will find the baby? I wish Maxie would at least tell Anna. Maxie, Brooklyn and Chase are all in the dark now and Peter and Victor are on the move. I really hope Valentin gets away from Victor or at least realizes what a bastard he is.

I know that Esme what a bitch! What will she do with the tape? put in online. They will realize it was her taping them. Will anyone see her go back up to the cabin and get her phone? I hope Spencer realizes it was Esme who recorded them. What a sick bitch! I want Spencer to kick her to the curb. She will gt someone hurt or worse killed. She's really a mean bitch.

Years ago my mom said Maxie had sex with some guy in high school and someone recorded it. It was released and she was so embarrased by it. But Cam and Joss are adults, so it'll still be terrible, but at least no one is under age. The gang has to know it was Esme who did this.

Glad Sonny saw the light, but not happy about Nina being there yet again. And damn it just spit it out about Sonny. Nina never tells what Carly needs to know. I can't stand that woman.

I know February sweeps is always good. I hope this Maxie's baby story ends soon and ends well so we can move on.

And Victor and Peter need to go. I'm wondering if Victor will take Valentin to where "Luke" is being held. I still say he's alive and possibly with Holly or Hayden?

Our weather is warm now, but Wed we are getting lots of rain and the temps will drop to 20's. I really hope the grid holds up because I can' take another February like last year. It was brutal.

Knowing GH, Peter or Victor will find that baby because it is sweeps month and drama has to ensue! Curious about poor Valentin though. Wait till he finds out it was his own dad that did this to him...

Esme can put on a good sorry and once again, Spencer buys it. She really is a lot like Nelle in many ways, they are both are extremely manipulative and plays into people's emotions. 

and yeah hopefully the grid holds up although Abbott did nothing and I do mean nothing to fix it. 

23 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Knowing GH, Peter or Victor will find that baby because it is sweeps month and drama has to ensue! Curious about poor Valentin though. Wait till he finds out it was his own dad that did this to him...

Esme can put on a good sorry and once again, Spencer buys it. She really is a lot like Nelle in many ways, they are both are extremely manipulative and plays into people's emotions. 

and yeah hopefully the grid holds up although Abbott did nothing and I do mean nothing to fix it. 

I know Abbott is a moron Gov and will probably get voted in again. it seems Texas votes for stupid people every time.

I know Steffy from Bold is pregnant again with her 3rd kid and honestly she looks terrible. Sometimes a pregnant woman looks great and other times not so good. I think this baby is taking alot from her this time around. lol How many times does Douglas have to tell who Brooke was kissing? lol Honestly, Steffy needs to let Brooke and Ridge's marriage alone and let them figure it out. Also I really hate Paris's mother! What a bitch! I wish Carter would tell Paris what her mother has said to him. How old are you Paris? Come on. I knew her mother would be trouble.

Still say Luke is alive and probably Valentine will join him soon enough. I think Austin has figured out who Maxie's baby is now too. Maxie needs to tell Anna to get some real help. You're right Victor will get Bailey and get Peter out of jail and they will all take off again. it's amazing that no matter what's going on the bad guys always get out of the US and back into it without any legal problems.

I really hate Esme. Spencer needs to realize what a bitch she is and you know he really likes Trina. Maybe in jail he'll have time to realize who he really cares about?

Schools are closed for tomorrow and Friday. I have a bad feeling that the electric companies will cut off power for awhile over the next 3 days to conserve and I will be very pissed yet again. It annoys me when you have no control over what the powers that be do.

The grid is supposed to hold since it won't be very bad, but I don't trust them at all.

I hope you are wrong about Abbott, I follow Beto on Twitter and a lot of people like him.....so we will see!

and yeah, poor Douglas lol. I am sure he reads his script and he thinks to himself, I have to say I saw grandma kissing Santa Claus again? This is 30 days already. :lol:

and omg, Paris' mom was off the chain, I felt really bad for Carter for having to take that. I mean Paris is a full fledged a lot and she should have questioned Paris first before all going mama bear on Carter's ass. Come on now!

And I'm tired of Carly's moping and if she does not think she is in love with Sonny and try and make it worth, then put him out of his misery and break up with him already. I am done with this.

On Bold, not sure why Carter would want to be with Paris when she wants a free open relationship and he wants to settle down with someone. I thought for awhile Katie and Carter were going to be together. Guess Bold squashed that. Glad Taylor got rid of that horrible long haired wig. She looks so much better with her own hair. Yeah, poor Douglas saying the same story over and over agian. I'm surprised he got it right all those times. lol

Of course, Peter's van would crash and he would escape. Let's guess what will happen next. So tired of this shit too. I read for the February sweeps, basically everyone in PC will be after Peter and I read that Austin has a past with Victor. Not liking this at all. I honestly am not feeling Maxie and Austin either. I think Maxie should be with Spinelli again. They were cute together. And as for Sonny and Carly, Carly seems to always want someone to tell her what she's feeling lol . IE Jason and now it seems to be Drew. If she doesn't meet Sonny half way, Nina is going to be there like she always is, but I don't like Sonny and Nina together. She's not right for him at all.

I also read that Terry might have a love interest. I think exploring a transgender woman's relationship will be very interesting. I'm curious as to whether Terry will date a man or a woman? I do hope GH tells her story right. Still not trusting or liking Marshall. His whole story is a lie and I bet he's still involved with the mob, which mob not sure of yet?

Have a good weekend.

The ice and snow is slowly melting, but cars and trucks are still getting stuck on highways and side streets. it pisses me off because Texas knew this weather was coming yet they did nothing to help the streets and keep people safe. Texas has no sand trucks at all and what they put on the roads just freezes up. So tired of having to wait for the sun to melt the ice so I can get to a store. I bet Walmart is out of many items too. Thank goodness it's just a few days. Just not used to being held hostage by weather. lol

My brother was telling me that people were fighting over stuff like toilet paper and his co-workers told him not to go to the store! Crazyness. But he had prepared and had water. People lost power there too but thankfully his stayed on. Abbott needs to go. Full stop. He doesn't care about Texans. 

So Peter the great escaped again and he has already kidnapped Louise? Of course he has. Cause GH loves to recycle the same old storylines. I feel for Brook Lynn though since she will have to tell Maxie what happened. Unless Maxie hears about it from someone else. So sad. :(

I know you don't like Nina but like I said if Carly won't try, then let Nina have him. Sonny deserves someone in his life who cares for him..

I know GH does recycle story lines too. Days of our lives is doing the same old shit too. Still with the devil possession only with another character and the other characters getting sucked in because no one trusts the person they are supposed love. So glad for the Olympics so I get two weeks break from Days. lol

Yeah, I was yelling at Carly saying go now because Drew made so much sense. At this point, I'm sick of this story too. Sonny needs to be Sonny or mike and pick a person. Honestly, I still don't like Nina and I know she's not for Sonny. She needs to let it go.

Yeah, well you know Victor helped Peter along. So sick of him too. God how long is this shit going on.

I had enough groceries until Saturday. Didn't go to the stores. I know Walmart didn't have much meat. My parents went there yesterday and then my dad had to get meat in Tom Thumb. Walmart has no butchers and get all their meat shipped. The manager told us Walmart trucks didn't ship out until late Friday and didn't have any meat, so thank goodness other supermarkets have their own meat departments.

This week our weather will be 50 and 60's. I just hope we don't get anymore ice. So sick of the whole damn state closing up even when they know what's coming. Crazy.

We didn't lose power either. Glad your brother was okay too.

Nina letting things go? Yeah, not gonna happen with that one lol! Just like Peter dying, NOPE.  and yeah when the van crashed I was like, gosh darn it Victor, why????!!! 

and I saw the preview for Bold. Ridge finds out, punches Deacon....it is a whole thing! Can't wait to see the dramatics! Brooke will be crying for the next month lol. Good thing she can turn on the water works just like that. :lol:

20 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Nina letting things go? Yeah, not gonna happen with that one lol! Just like Peter dying, NOPE.  and yeah when the van crashed I was like, gosh darn it Victor, why????!!! 

and I saw the preview for Bold. Ridge finds out, punches Deacon....it is a whole thing! Can't wait to see the dramatics! Brooke will be crying for the next month lol. Good thing she can turn on the water works just like that. :lol:

Brooke should have told Ridge the whole story. I wonder who will tell Ridge first, Brooke or Taylor? This story is just plain stupid. I don't like Brooke, but she's just so damn annoying. And don't get me started on Paris's mother, Grace, what a bitch! I mean your daughters are grown women and please you want the best for them. She has no idea who Zende is. I think she just wants her daughter to marry a rich guy and being a Forester is the best. Carter should have told Paris about her mother.

And Nina and Sonny screwing now. God no! If I were Carly I would just say that's it with Sonny. How she Carly get over this now? I can't stand how every damn soap makes a person go to someone else instead of going throught he pain of a break up. And Peter is supposed to tell baby Louise all about his life. Give me a break. Now everyone wants to kill Peter and I bet no one does. Honestly, this story is annoying me so much too. Why does GH never kill off the evil characters? It's just too much now.

And Anna was so annoying about I'll get Peter and kill him and get Louise babk. yeah, right. How many times has she said this? GH really fucks with smart characters and makes them look so damn stupid.

And who is messing with Liz? Franco's ghost? Come on! This whole hiding the ring and burning down Franco's studio. What is going on here?

Thanks goodness Texas weather is back to being sunny and mild. Can't stand when a little ice falls and Texas stops dead in their tracks. lol

Yes, Brooke should have told Ridge but I understand how scared she was because Ridge does hate Deacon and knows what will probably happen once he knows the truth. It won't be pretty. And Paris' mother? Yeah, she can go. I'm done with her. Poor Carter being treated that way by such a way over the line overbearing mom. Wtf.

And of course Peter kidnaps Charlotte because he ALWAYS has the upper hand because GH freakin loves him..ugh. Victor had the uppperhand for like what 5 seconds?! Ridiculous!

Also can't see Sonny getting back with Carly but they are going to work this triangle for as long as they can for the ratings. 

I understand Brooke was scared but now everyone will think she and Deacon slept together. Honestly, I don't get why Steffy wants her family back together? I mean is she ten years old. Many divorced parents get along, like it seems Ridge and Taylor do, but you don't have to be married or together to be a family. It just seems juvenile for Steffy to want this? Thomas doesn't seem to care either way. lol

Oh yeah, Carter should have told Paris, but I bet she finds out sooner or later.

As for Sonny and Carly, I'm done now. i only wish Jason were alive and well, because then Carly could be with him, but I think GH is feeling the waters with Drew. you never know. I don't want Drew to be with Sam again. not feeling it.

Yeah, now charlotte and Louise are with Peter. God I want him so dead. lol

I wonder if GH will ever bring Lulu back to mess with Dante and Sam. Sometimes I'm not feeling them either. I still don't think Nina and Sonny make a good pair. I'm not feeling them either. I think GH is testing these characters and so far the only couple I feel is Leisel and Scotty. lol

No, it is absolutely ridiculous how Steffy talks like she is a 5 year old and wants her mommy and daddy back. PLEASE.

Wow, so man GH is really pushing the other couples along.....I mean Drew and Carly almost kissing? I am not too surprised and actually do feel some chemistry between them...but glad Carly pumped the breaks. It is never good to jump from one thing to another. She needs to sort her relationship out with Sonny first!!!

Yeah, I figured GH was trying to push Carly and Drew together. He seems to understand her and has a calming effect on her like Jason did. Guess Steve Burton is out since he won't get vaccinated. Oh well, soaps move on.

I tell you Maxie yesterday hit it out of the park. I honestly hope somehow she's the one to put an end to Peter. We'll see.

Yeah, Steffy is like a child, please is right. I think Deacon will tell Sheila what really happened on New year's eve.  Ridge is really annoying too. No one seems to trust their partners at all on any soaps. Wait until steffy finds out Sheila has been in contact with Finn. 

And even though Sonny is back on his meds, he's a changed man for sure since Nixon Falls. I just don't see him having a real relationship with Nina at all working in the long haul.

Enjoy your weekend.

Yeah, GH has moved on. I don't see them changing their mind about the vaccine mandate and they shouldn't. If Steve Burton is too stubborn and selfish to care about protecting his fellow actors, then GOOD RIDDANCE. After more than 2 years I have NO patience for these stupid fuckin anti-maskers and anti-vaxxers.

23 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Yeah, GH has moved on. I don't see them changing their mind about the vaccine mandate and they shouldn't. If Steve Burton is too stubborn and selfish to care about protecting his fellow actors, then GOOD RIDDANCE. After more than 2 years I have NO patience for these stupid fuckin anti-maskers and anti-vaxxers.

Well, ABC is owned by Disney and they put the vaccine mandate in. I don't know how Steve will get anymore jobs since most tv shows and movies want you vaccinated.

Anyway, the Valentine's episode was okay. I do like Chet and Terry together. It would be cool is GH actually explored their relationship. I mean Terry is a transgender woman and if you have a character you should explore it.  I am rooting for them. 

Nina is getting on my nerves. Carly and Britt getting drunk was cute. I did like Molly and TJ. Not sure if Jordan will return soon or not? 

Esme is a sociopath. I hope Kevin finds this out. You know she's going to cause trouble with her phone and Cam and Joss's video. What a sick bitch.

I hope by next week, Peter's story will come to an end. Tired of this too.

Bold, all those women are going crazy. I honestly can't stand Ridge at all. He will blame everyone but Brooke.  He thinks Deacon drugged her? What a stupid ass he is! I loved Deacon kicking the shit out of Ridge today. Honestly, though Steffy is so smug about her dad going to be with her mom. Get over it. I wish I knew their history better, but everyone are adults, so you can't force anyone to be together because you want them too.

Happy Valentine's Day!

So GH has new theme music and pictures of the actors it seems. The new pics I liked, the new theme music I did not. 

Wow, that fight on Bold was highly entertaining lol. Better than GH's fight for sure! Deacon even gotta use some of his old school karate moves. Awesome. I loved that he stopped fighting right when Brooke walked in so all the sympathy went to him. Smart play!

I think Kevin is onto Esme. He is a smart guy and already stopped her privileges to see Ryan....so yeah he knows. Laura is also fed up with her! Everyone but Spencer seems to see who she truly is. 

Yeah, I loved Deacon kicking Ridge's ass. He blamed him for it all. Please. I wonder if Sheila will spill the beans to Deacon and tell him what she did? Bold seems to show that scene so many times. lol  Who knows how this will play out? I don't like Brooke so I really don't care, but if Ridge goes right back to Taylor that would be so stupid.

Loved when Michael called Sonny stupid today because that's what I was calling him. And as for Nina, I don't care how you think you feel about someone if they are married to someone else you don't cross that line. So sick of her. Sonny isn't the man he used to be, so he needs to admit to his feeling for Nina and Carly and either deal with it of let Carly divorce him. I'm over this now too.

I'm wondering when Esme is going to release that tape of Cam and Joss? I do hope there's a way to arrest her for this or something? I'm so sick of her too. And is Liz losing her mind or is the ghost of Franco haunting her? I hope GH explores Terry and Chet's relationship and I hope her being a transgender woman doesn't give him pause to doubt her.

Not liking Portia and Curtis. I hope Jordan comes back and once Curtis finds out Trina is his daughter and Portia kept that secret I'm sure they'll be over too. lol

All this stuff coming out with the Olympics I think these games are becoming a disappointment now. It seems everything that was once good and exciting is becoming tainted. To bad.

Yeah, I wish Sheila's big secret about her switching the wines came out. She is way of a bigger threat than Deacon. But that is Sheila for you, able to get away with, well anything!!!

I think that Sonny has gotten much much better about accepting that being Mike will always be a part of him and that he does have feelings for Nina. He is being more honest about it every day. I am still team Nina so we are going to agree to disagree about this storyline lol. I am done with Carly and her attitude and she just needs to end the marriage and it looks like it is heading that way, which is good.

So Harmony is not Willow's daughter...interesting. I always thought there was more of a back story with her. Hope to find out more about Willow's real birth parents!

I know everytime something comes out about Willow and Harmony it doesn't seem good for Willow. Good luck with all that. Now that everyone seems to be getting closer to Peter, let's see what actually happens? You never know with Peter?

Well, some GH fans on twitter seem to think Sonny might have a brain injury that he's not aware of. Nina is being very manipulative to both Sonny and now Willow to get what she wants. Nina has always been unsound since the beginning, so I'm not so sure she's on the up and up. Remember she was in a coma for over 20 years and took Ava's baby right from her womb. I don't think she's ever gotten any therapy for the bad things she's done. She's making like she doesn't want to break up Sonny's marriage, but that's exactly what she's done. Nina is not all she appears to be. Watch and see.

And on Bold, I loved Thomas stopping Brooke from seeing Ridge, but Ridge going right to Taylor isn't a good thing. Doesn't anyone get totally over someone before they go to someone else? lol Not on the soaps it seems.

have a good weekend.

We are on opposite sides again lol. Thomas needs to step the f back. How does he intervene in someone's marriage. Wtf?! Stop being a little whiny kid, you are a grown ass adult and let your dad work it out with his WIFE. Steffy you too. Step the f back. I'm sick of this...they are not children. Jfc.

Man, I feel for Maxie. I like how her mom is coming to help get her....just hope they do not hurt Anna or Dante. I can not imagine being in Maxie's shoes right now trying to play nice with that psycho!

Have a good weekend. :)

I know Maxie is being so brave. Glad little Louise is home safe. I feel for Brooklyn too. Just a sad situation.

I do hope Peter gets captured or killed. Can't stand him anymore.

I do hope Felcia and Anna and Drew and Dante are all safe after this? Of course, Victor has a man on the inside. it seems anyone can be bought.

Yeah, Thomas was wrong, but I don't like Brooke so I don't care. lol I do think Steffy and Thomas are overboard with their dad's life. I know Ridge is pissed at Brooke, but to go right to Taylor? WTF? lol

Sheila went from wanting to spend time with her son to ruining everyone else's life. Too much time on her hands. lol

Can't wait for Monday. Days is finally back after two weeks off for the Olympics. I'm sure it'll be right back annoying me again with the whole devil story.

Yeah, Ridge jumping right back into bed with Taylor was ABSURD. and she looks at his ring, then he takes it off....uh, hello?! doesn't mean you are not married anymore just because you take it off. I just can't! and there are yes, many times where I can not stand Brooke, but I am in her corner for this go around. #teambrooke :lol:

I know that was so stupid about Ridge and Taylor. She is a therapist and she should know better. you can't act on emotions. This whole things is just plain dumb. I'm not feeling any chemistry between Taylor and Ridge at all. Steffy is acting like she's ten about her mommy and daddy being together again. Come on!

GH is making me nuts again. Sonny isn't himself at all. Maybe the fans who say he has brain damage are right. he doesn't act right and he keeps toughing his head all the time. I'm so sick of the Nina, Sonny, Carly triangle I want it to end. Peter too. God please kill him. Victor is a real bastard too. I still say Luke is alive and held somewhere. I think Laura is figuring out something isn't right either. If they bring back that whole Ice Princess shit again, my mom will scream. lol

Spencer is a real spoiled brat. I think he needs a good punch in the face. yeah, Nick faked his death, he's back, be happy and move on. How long can he be such a brat? I'm tired of this too.

Missed some of GH because of Biden's speech. What a mess this whole Ukraine is! Putin will do what he wants to do and no one will be able to stop him. I'm sure he made a deal with China and no one seems to want to deal with China. What a horrible world my child has to grow up in. The US has lost it's power and no one respects us anymore. Millions of dead soldiers are rolling over in their graves.

Wow, so before I watched today's episode, I saw on Facebook that Wes aka Peter was leaving GH and I was like come on...but then I saw GH today and Anna watched him die, so maybe it actually is real this time? But then again, we all thought it was real the first time. So idk! But the scene was well done. You gotta love Anna. Such a strong woman. 

And on Bold, ugh..I hate how fast they just up and leave relationships. I mean Ridge was right by Brooke's side to help her post drinking slip and now he is like, you will always be my Logan, but I'm done with you and am now with Taylor. :facepalm:

I know about Bold, if you love someone like Ridge told Brooke, how can you leave her. What about working it out and getting therapy? I guess soaps all do the same thing. One person down and they go to another person.  It's not realistic because when you break up with someone you need to grieve that loss before you're ready to move on. So Ridge and Taylor didn't sleep together but they still kissed and he stayed with her. Not sure where this will go since I didn't watch Bold when Ridge was with Taylor.

Today Y&R and Bold were repeats since Biden interrupted all the soaps with his speech on Russia invaded Ukraine. What a mess this is for all of us.

Yeah, the only thing I worry about is that Anna left before they took Peter's body away. I wonder if victor's man got there first? I honestly hope Peter is dead and gone. He's overstayed his welcome. lol

Not sure if GH is new or not today? I'll have to check my dvr.

Between Texas having the ice storm and the Ukraine my soaps have been messed with. Okay, I checked the dvr. GH is new. I will have to watch ON Demand later tonight.

This has been a crazy week.