General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

Yeah, I know GH loves their horrible evil characters. Honestly, the actress is good and I totally love to hate her. lol

Yeah, eventually, on Bold, Thomas will break and tell Ridge. Steffy is getting on my nerves and I think Thomas's too. I actually think Sheila and Deacon might make a good couple. lol Where has Finn been? I know his commercial for Liberty Mutual has been airing again. Guess they figured he's on Bold, so put it back on air.

Sonny is really making me question his sanity. I think some fans are right about him having a brain problem. I wonder what is going on with his "business". He's not paying attention at all and without Jason, someone will make a huge move soon. I can't stand Nina always being there. Sorry but I don't like her.

Now Esme has framed Trina. I really hope Joss doesn't believe it and Spinelli works fast. Can they put you in jail for filming a sex video? It seems to change every day. 

Anyway, yeah, March madness. Not a fan of basketball. I know dixies arene in Fort Worth is hosting some of the games and people from all over the country are here for it.

I agree about Sonny. He either needs to adjust his meds, seek professional help and definitely stop drinking..Nina has so much patience dealing with such a volatile man. He is lucky she is there to support him but she is also strong enough to leave and not take that kind of abuse.

And Spencer tries to stand up to Esme but she always lays on the guilt trip and reels him back in. Gross. 

I know but let's face it Spencer is only an 18 year old boy and not thinking with his brain. lol she is a manipulivie bitch and a socio path and I bet Ryan will ask her to kill someone soon enough. probably Nick to get him away from Ava. I can't believe no doctor has figured out Ryan is faking.

Some fans are saying Sonny might have some kind of brain injury from his fall. it would make sense. he's not right. He still acts like he's not on his meds. They may need to be adjusted again.

It seems like everyone in PC has an agenda and the evil guys and gals are going un noticed.

If Trina gets blamed for what Esme releasing that video I will scream. Her finger prints are all over that phone. I hope Spinelli can find out it's Esme. It's possible that framing Trina will make way for her to leave and have the other actress come in? Who knows?

It just seems to me like all the evil ones are getting the upper hand and that makes me very upset. lol

And now Michael punched out that creep. I can't believe he said that about Joss? What the hell is happening? We are in 2022 and still men are pigs.  And what is wrong with Willow?

I'm liking Drew and Carly. He has many qualities just like Jason only not a mob enforcer. lol

Hope you had a good weekend.

The weather was so nice here.

I wonder if Ronn Moss is coming back too for the 35th anniversary special? I did not hear of anything so maybe not. I do love it when Bold shows flashback clips. I must say that Sheila looks amazing, has hardly changed at all! But I wonder what Steffy is going to do with all this juicy gossip that she is overhearing.

It was nice to have one Esme free episode. Yesterday was a pretty tame one. Fans think that maybe Willow will need a blood transfusion or something if she gets worse and then they will find out that Harmony is not her real mother. Does not sound too far fetched to me!

On 3/21/2022 at 5:56 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

wow really.  I think he made a better Ridge.  And Hunter Tylo as Taylor too.

Yeah, I can't even listen to the ''new'' Ridge... like, why does he whisper everything? Speak up, dude...

1 hour ago, marlingrl03 said:

I wonder if Ronn Moss is coming back too for the 35th anniversary special? I did not hear of anything so maybe not. I do love it when Bold shows flashback clips. I must say that Sheila looks amazing, has hardly changed at all! But I wonder what Steffy is going to do with all this juicy gossip that she is overhearing.

He's been living in Europe for a long time now. I think he's done with the Bold.

2 hours ago, EvanG said:

Yeah, I can't even listen to the ''new'' Ridge... like, why does he whisper everything? Speak up, dude...

He's been living in Europe for a long time now. I think he's done with the Bold.

Lol, yeah the new Ridge speaks very low and monotone, really hard to understand everything he is saying!

and as far and Ron Moss, so living in Europe huh? Yeah, it seemed once he left the soap world he was all done! for real!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, EvanG said:

I don't blame him. The Ridge character has become so annoying. lol

I think the 35th anniversary show is more about Eric and Brooke since they were there from the beginning.

20 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Lol, yeah the new Ridge speaks very low and monotone, really hard to understand everything he is saying!

and as far and Ron Moss, so living in Europe huh? Yeah, it seemed once he left the soap world he was all done! for real!

Loved seeing Brad and Britt together. Why is his aunt against this friendship? I hope she doesn't do anything to Britt. Brad's aunt will bring him down for sure.

I do hope Trina doesn't get blamed for that video. I mean come on.

Also still not feeling Portia and Curtis together.  And whatever Russell is hiding it'll probably mess up Curtis's life for sure. I'm still thinking this guy is trouble.

I know, Brad and Britt's friendship is everything.....breathes some fresh life into GH when those 2 share a screen!

and that was kind of weird with Marshall and Sonny. There is for sure some sort or back story there.....has to be.

Portia and Curtis are like brother and sister, I don't think anyone feels the chemistry or lack there of between those two. 

and lol Ridge is annoying, he just stands there looking at Brooke like a tool. Don't play around with her emotions though by coming over and checking in. That is just cruel and giving her false hope.

I really hope Thomas tells Ridge, so this will end. I don't feel Ridge and Taylor should be together, even though Steffy really wants it. Come on!  There's a rumor that Zoe had a baby and it's Carter's? Not sure if this could be true. I just hate Grace and if Paris listens to her and marries Zende then she is a dummy.  I really felt Carter and Katie had chemistry and why didn't Bold follow through with it?

Yeah, Marshall has a lot of secrets and I hope Curtis finds out. He's lying about everything. Going after Sonny is a big mistake, but then again Sonny has no enforcer now, so who knows? Sonny without Jason is a lost soul. His family is against him and I think Nina is manipulation him just to get to Wylie. I honestly don't even want Sonny and Carly together anymore. I think this time it's over for good. Too much has happened and he still goes to Nina and I'm sorry but I really hate it.

And honestly if GH did kill off Luke that did it in a very shitty way. His character is an ICON on GH and to kill him off screen and that's it, sucks.

Bold was on for one minute then Biden made a speech. Not sure if Bold will be on tonight. It was supposed to be about the many loves of Brooke's life. lol

Yesterday's episode of Bold aired today.

So Brooke was married to Eric and then both of his sons? How creepy is that? And honestly if Brooke had wonderful marriages with all those men, how did they end? It was just so stupid. No wonder Stephanie hated her. She went through the whole Forster men. lol

Have a good weekend.

Today Joss called Esme Nelle 2.0,so I guess it's true. Although I honestly think Esme is worse than Nelle ever was and wait until the people find out she's Ryan's daughter. So curious as to who her mother is?

46 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Yesterday's episode of Bold aired today.

So Brooke was married to Eric and then both of his sons? How creepy is that? And honestly if Brooke had wonderful marriages with all those men, how did they end? It was just so stupid. No wonder Stephanie hated her. She went through the whole Forster men. lol

LOL! Yeah....that was Brooke for you back in the day. Goin thru men like no one's business. :lol: I did not watch when she was married to Thorne but I think that marriage was a super short one.

Brooke was super young. I just find it weird to marry men from the same family? lol I mean my mom watched All My children years ago and Erica was married many times too, but not from the same family. Brooke must have been something back then. lol

God help us if Esme is pregnant. I still say she will try to seduce Nick and make Ava find them so she can leave him and then Ryan can try to get to her again.  I wonder if Harmony is in on Ryan's faking it?

I really hope Jordan doesn't believe Trina is behind the video. Esme has to be stopped before she kills someone.

It seems to me on all the soaps right now the evil people are ahead and that pisses me off. lol

Enjoy your weekend. it is hot again in Dallas.

Ha, yeah...most women don't date let alone marry multiple family members, but Brooke is different. 

And another fake pregnancy? We just did this with Brooklyn not too long ago. I really wish GH wasn't going down this route with Esme .Ugh 

Sorry it is already hot there. There is a good chance I may be going to San Antonio in mid August and already dreading the heat! 

22 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Ha, yeah...most women don't date let alone marry multiple family members, but Brooke is different. 

And another fake pregnancy? We just did this with Brooklyn not too long ago. I really wish GH wasn't going down this route with Esme .Ugh 

Sorry it is already hot there. There is a good chance I may be going to San Antonio in mid August and already dreading the heat! 

Well, thank goodness for a/c. lol

I know I doubt Esme is pregnant. She lies about everything. She will try to seduce Nick and say he did it to her and then fake a pregnancy. These people are so stupid. The bitch has already gotten Trina arrested. 

When you watch today's episode let me know what you think about Harmony and Phyllis's conversation.

I honestly think now that Willow is Nina's daughter and not Nelle. GH is changing it up again. lol

It's probably why GH brought back Harmony to clear this whole thing up. Honestly, I don't care. I just wish Nina would go away. But if Willow is her daughter, I wonder if she can still try to see Wylie? He wouldn't be a blood relative anymore to Nina, even if Willow adopted him?

22 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

It is not by choice...I would never go during the summer but that is when my dad wants to go. :/

Well, my family would visit out family in NYC in July and it was very hot there. My grandparents didn't have a/c at the time either. Sometimes you make sacrifices to be with family,  Most of our family is gone now, so we don't go up anymore.  Even though it was hot, we had some wonderful times together.

Yeah, I don't really know what to make of that conversation between Harmony and Phyllis was really all about. I mean their have been rumors for the longest time that Willow was Nina's daughter and I would be happy it that were true because Nina missed out on being a mom. But Harmony was none too pleased with that conversation. 

and oh man, I am so upset for Trina that she was charged.  Are you kidding me here? The PCPD is just so incompetent sometimes! Speaking of the PCPD, I guess they are getting a new young good looking cop on board. People were already groaning about it....like another cast member? Really?

and oooooo. Bold is getting good now that Steffy is about to find out the secret regarding Brooke. Since she needs to go on maternity leave soon, the rumor is that Sheila will kidnap here. I feel she has done that before!

Sheila kidnapping Steffy. Can't wait to see it. Yeah, she will need to go on leave soon. Guess we'll see.

Well, Sonny has Esme so let's see what happens? Yeah, Trina should never have given Jorden her phone. Jorden shoul dhave told her to get her parents or an attorney. This is just a big mess yet again. Spencer has the nerve to ask Trina why she did it. What a moron! Well, everyone knows Trina is innocent and know it's Esme, so let's see what happens next?  

Today another shocker came out about what Harmony did and it's really something. Alexis needs to get rid of her. She's going to become Alexis stalker I just know it. Harmony is not a good person at all.

Oh yeah, the new cop is cute. Maybe he and Trina will have something going since Spencer and now Nick are caught with Esme's lies. Wait until Ava sees how Nick let them move into their house.  Yeah, Esme is her father's daughter. Now her plan to split up Ava and Nick will move forward. Let's see how long it takes her to seduce Nick and Ava finds out. Spencer is such a bastard to think Trina would do that to Joss and Cam. I do hope she is declared innocent.

Here's my theory. I think Harmony knows Nina is Willow's real mother since Nina's mother must have given Harmony the baby. One lie. Also Harmony killed Neil. Was it for Shiloh to get back at Alexis for getting Kristina out of the cult or is Harmony just crazy too?  I'm wondering when it comes out that Nina is Willow's mom and not crazy Nelle's will she be granted visitation to Wylie even though he's not her blood relative? I hope al lthis shit comes out soon. I'm tired of Nina demanding shit.

Okay, looks like you were right about Sheila getting to Steffy. Today's episode showed Sheila' real side again. I don't understand why Steffy would attack Sheila in a deserted alley? lol She will pay for this mistake.

Plan to watch GH tonight but watched Bold.

OMG. This episode was classic psycho Sheila and now it looks like she killed her own son!!! Unbelievable. I really really hope Finn is not killed off. I dont remember reading anything about him leaving so I guess we will see. But great performance from Steffy. That is why she wins all the Emmy's.

Edited by marlingrl03

Yeah, I hope Finn isn't dead either. That would suck. I think Deacon will see this on Monday. I hope Finn will be okay and Sheila goes to jail. This is the last straw for her. also both Steffy and Thomas need to tell Brooke, Ridge and Taylor what Sheila has done.

Hope you had a good weekend. I went to Target and it was a mad house. many people aren't wearing masks anymore, but my mom and I still do. how do we know who's vaccinated or not? I don't trust anyone. lol