General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

Yeah, I didn't get to watch the Emmy's....not sure if you can streaming? But anyways, I followed it on Twitter and saw who won and saw some clips. Super surprised that Eric won and the actress who won lead actress is on Y&R and she does play dramatic and emotional very very well.  I feel since GH won 4 Emmy's....that it is only fair that the other soaps got one too. And really I think they only won one each, so GH should be very happy with themselves. Super glad that Kelly aka Britt won! I love her. 

I saw the actual clip of Quinn crashing Carters wedding....ohhhhhh, can't wait! This is gonna be good. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. 

Edited by marlingrl03

Cool can't wait for Quinn to have her little adventure on a bike to get to stop Carter's wedding. I think either today or tomorrow Quinn and Bridget will find Eric in bed with Donna. I wonder what his family will think of it?

Also Steffy comes back next week and starts to feel Finn's presence, but they won't meet up until late July. I bet Sheila and Mike take Finn somewhere and hide him for a while.  This summer the soaps will heat up for sure.

Yeah, GH did win alot. I even thought Nancy G. (Alexis) should have won too. She's amazing. More problems with the Qu's now that Ned did something stupid. What the hell?

Our "cold" front was 90 degree temps. I don't feel any cooler. lol I wish it was December. 

I'm sure you can view the emmy show on youtube or peacock. I thought both the men and women looked amazing.

I caught some of the clips when they won on You Tube...like Spencer's acceptance speech. Awww, he was emotional. He has really come a long way because at first I was not too sure, but now I think he is a really good actor and hopefully stays with GH for awhile.

Well gosh we certainly did not see Quinn rip Eric a new one. That was a very adult yet anti-climatic scene! Yes, of course it is good when you can end your marriage amicably....but still. That is why we watch these soaps, the DRAMA lol. :lol: and of course now there are rumors that Paris is pregnant which I really hope is not to be. Quinn deserves some happiness!

And Willow is pregnant too? Of course! But there are also theories out there that more is going on where Carly will have to come clean because she might need Nina's blood or even more. 

Yeah, I have a feeling something else is going on with Willow too since she had her first fainting spell 3 months ago and she's only a few weeks along. I saw the preview for tomorrow and Olivia might buy Carly's half of the hotel since she lost all her money. I knew something would go wrong. Stupid Ned did a stupid thing. His dad grandfather must be rolling over in his grave. I wonder where Leslie (monica) has been. I hope she's not ill.  I'm not liking that Cody guy at all. Hope he leaves the show and Sasha is going to have another melt down. The girl needs therapy to help her grieve the death of Liam. This has gone on too long.

Yeah, I was hoping Quinn would go off on Eric, but it did end rather nicely. I still wanted her to rip into Donna. lol I guess since Eric is an old fart now, he might just stay with Donna until his dying days. lol  I wonder if Carter will stop the wedding? Guess we'll see. Also no one better blame Quinn for Eric's behavior. Let's see how they treat him? I think sometime next week, Finn might wake up and Steffy will feel Finn's presence. Hope they get together soon and Sheila goes to jail or better yet dead. Also read that Jack will finally come back and try to find Li. I wonder if she's really dead?

Bold was great! I loved Bill's reaction when he saw Quinn....everyone's face when they saw her was priceless. Carter was so happy, he couldn't smile any harder!!! I just hope, hope, hope that Paris is NOT pregnant because I want to see those two as a couple instead of Donna and Eric. Gag.

And sorry but am glad that Ned did what he did. Whiny ass Michael should have included him more and treated him more like part of the company, so good on Ned. And good on Lucy. We aren't going to see eye to eye on this just like with Nina. And that is ok!

Stay inside and cool. Happy 4th!

Yeah,  I did see Bill's face. lol I was glad when Quinn told Ridge to shut up. Yeah Carter and Quinn deserve to be happy. If Paris is pregnant, Carter will take care of her and the baby, but he has to stay with Quinn.  Can't wait to hear what Grace has to say about it. lol

yeah, but Ned is always talking about family and having an outsider in ELQ is never good, but makes good drama.

I'm pretty sure Willow is ill and not just pregnant and Carly will have to tell her that Nina is her mother because I'm sure Willow will need something from a family member to get well. It happens all the time on GH. lol

I just hope Carly tells Michael first and let him decide and I want Carly to keep the hotel. I really love Carly. lol

Enjoy the long weekend. Happy 4th of  July

Nice to see Steffy back! And crazy how bad Finn looks in just a few days with the stubble and dark red eyes...great job makeup team! But I was just sitting in there in disbelief while watching Sheila shock him like 100 times lol. And then 5 min later he comes back to life! Only in soapland. :lol:

And ok, but I am SO over this Sasha and her addiction pills storyline. GH! You have btdt already. Like over and over again. Enough already! I did enjoy the scene of everyone pushing each other into the pool though. That was fun.

Edited by marlingrl03

Well, I know for a fact that using those paddles to shock your heart back to life does damage to your heart.  I found this out when my poppy was shocked and the doctor told my grandmother that fact. Anyway, hopefully someone will find Finn. I think Li is alive because she was back filming again and I think Mike might decide to help Finn escape Sheila. I want him and Steffy together and Sheila in jail for good this time. Her 15 minutes are up. lol I think Ridge will go back to Brooke too. Maybe Bill and Taylor will get together?

I do hope Carly doesn't lose the Metro court. Sonny offered to give her 50% of his holdings since she's owed that, but she said no. Give me that money. lol See how fast I say yes.

We are over 100 degrees for the week. Staying inside from now on. lol

And I do hope the whole Esme story comes to an end soon. So sick of her bullshit and want this over already.

Ha, that was funny when Quinn mentioned Eric and Donna's disgusting honey lol! It is so nice to se Quinn and Carter both smiling and sooooo happy. Bold better keep them happy for awhile. and yesterday was good too. Poor Finn, he knows he is stuck with a psycho mom...especially when  she told him to listen to his mommy. Oh my Lord. He needs to get better and better FAST! It was nice to see Finn's dad too, hopefully he will stick around for awhile and find Li.

Too tired to watch GH, so going to catch up on it tomorrow. :)

GH seems to be going slow for me. I think Laura will go out of town for some reason Victor wants her out. I think it's time for Genie's vacation. Carly losing the metro court sucks.  Just want Esme to go away too. Still not liking Cody. 

Yeah, when Finn thought about how he's stuck with a psycho I cracked up. I think Mike will help him, at least I hope so.

Yeah, Donna and Eric make me sick. Let's see how a real every day relationship goes?  I do hope Quinn and Carter stay together. I love them together. Damn Ridge picked Brooke, like that was a surprise. DUH.

Have a good weekend. Too hot to be outside. We are close to 110. Horrible.

I agree, GH has been pretty slow this week. Not much happening. I was shocked how rude Elizabeth was to Britt. And she called her the Britch! Omg lol. I still am not sure about Cody. He definitely has a backstory, but what is it exactly?! 

Edited by marlingrl03

Liz thinks she's okay and she's not. I don't know what her illness is but she should have stayed in the hospital.  She's trying to ignore it and that never works. Of course, Willow has an illness and that means Nina will have to find out she's her mother. Carly will be in the dog house yet again. Nina has bought out Carly's half of the Metro Court. Let's see if she kicks Carly out or keeps her on working for her! Oh boy.

I think Jimmy Lee Holt, Austin's dad, might be alive. He's talking secretly with someone. Rumor has it it might be Peter, but God please no. GH has to move on from these story lines. I want Esme gone too. Don't care about the whole Ryan thing either. It's taking too long already.

Yeah, Cody has a back story, but I don't care. lol

Wish Steve Burton would get a vaccination and come back as Jason. He is missed. It seems since Jason left everything has gone to shit.

I do hope Finn gets away from Sheila and gets back with Steffy and goes away too. lol Too long with her.  I do think when Finn thinks it's funny.

Yeah, Liz in the midst of full fledged denial. But she kind of was all along until that last mental collapse.  

As far as Esme, don't think she is going anywhere for awhile, she is GH's darling! :thumbsdown:

That new Days short series on Peacock starts this week, I will watch. I watched the previews and it was kind of funny because in each of the clips that Steve aka Jason was in, he had the same expression. Stone Cold!!

Yeah, Liz needs to realize she needs help and won't get it if she doesn't stay in the hospital. They never figured out what is actually wrong with her? 

And who is Austin talking to? it better not be Peter. Maybe his dad isn't really dead? Who knows? I'm not really feeling him and Maxie these days.  Now Nina bought the Metro Court, what will she do? Carly won't want to work for her. 

No soaps today. Congress bullshit again. I just hope these talks prevent Trump from running again in 2024 otherwise I doubt they will actually arrest him? We can only hope. lol

Finn is awake, but I think Mike might have to help him to get away from Sheila. I read that Bill will find Sheila and arrest her. Not sure if it's a rumor or true? Who knows?

I did see something online about someone drugging Esme and making her confess at Trina's trial. Not sure if this is a rumor too. Sometimes I don't read the whole story. lol

I do have Peacock, but not sure if i will watch the Salem show. I will have to watch Days later because they don't ever skip even if it's not on regular tv. 

Oh man, Finn needs to be very careful. I know that he is Sheila's son but she is crazy and I would not be surprised if she drugged him or even tied him to the bed so he could not escape. She is not of sound mind! So Bill may find Sheila? Hmmm, interesting. I find that usually most of the rumors or what fans have to say on social media turns out to be true. 

So Trina is turning Rory down? That is a shame but she does have chemistry with both him and Spencer, but Spencer she is more drawn too even though they bicker a lot. And we all know he likes her too.

I am glad to see Gladys so upfront and honest with Sasha, but still being kind. Girl is fo sho in denial about her pill addiction and absolutely needs rehab. Hope that Gladys or Corbin don't cave in to Sasha!

I know I'm liking  Gladys now too. She's realizing who is important in her life. And having a great job with tons of money helps too. lol

Well, Mike is supposed to help Finn out and by the end of the month early August Finn and Steffy will reunite in Monaco. Cool for them.

I wonder what Carly will do now that she's out of the hotel? I know she can't stand Nina, but she should have let someone help her. This is crazy. She could eventually paid her friends back. Oh well, new adventure for Carly. I bet Drew might offer her a new job, but who knows? I mean what would Carly do now?

Yeah, I do like Trina with Rory. He is a nice guy, hopefully. lol You never know?

We had tons of rain this morning to the news kept interrupting Days, I will have to On Demand it later on.

Taking my daughter to see Minions. My parents are coming too. WE love those movies.

Oh, I'm sure Carly will find something to do, not sure what but this is Carly. She always lands on her feet. And good for Nina for keeping her share of the hotel, she has every right to keep it. Carly had sooooo many people offering to help bail her out, but she is too damn stubborn and hard headed for that. Her loss and Nina's gain! 

It has been raining all weekend here. Its good though because all summer so far it has been really warm with a ton of wildfires. This will help!

We're still in the 100's. Too hot for outside long. Luckily I work from home.

Well can't wait to see what Carly does next. And what is wrong with Willow? Probably not good.

Hopefully, Finn will get away from Sheila with the help of Mike. Sheila is losing it for sure. I heard Li isn't dead, so maybe she'll come back or who knows? That was some crash. lol

I read Laura Wright (Carly) went on vacation with her guy and now she has covid. This really sucks. It will never go away even when you're vaccinated.

Yeah, we all know how this storyline will play out....Willow will have something serious where she needs a blood transfusion or needs to know more about her medical past and Carly will have NO choice but to come clean to both Nina and Willow. Would serve Carly right because it is not ok at all that she has been keeping this secret all along.

I heard on Twitter about Laura....she sounds like like they both are doing ok. Watching a lot of shows!

I saw a pic of Finn and Steffy... not together yet but in Monte Carlo and I can't wait till we see this reunion. Should be in 1-2 weeks!

Yeah, hopefully Mike will turn on Sheila and help Finn. Want this crazy bitch to be arrested and gone. This has gone on too long already. Li is alive too, but not sure when she will be back?

Well, if I were Carly I would tell Michael the truth and let him decide. Eventually it will come out. Want Esme's shit to come out too so she can go to jail or be killed off. Tired of her too. Not looking good for Trina at all, so who knows what will happen to her? Curtis should have got to that guy before he went to Spoon island to talk to Esme. That was so stupid.  I wonder why every other day another actor plays Michael? What is going on?

Yeah, Bold filmed some stuff in Monaco, so it should be cool to see those shows. Also hear that Taylor and Ridge might have sex while there. lol 

So I saw that GH was preempted yesterday cause of the hearings.....I am always at work and miss them, but watched last night's and found it pretty interesting. I just hope that Trump gets what is freakin coming to him! This insurrection is ALL on him.

But! At least we got new episodes of Bold. All the fans online were like there would be no way that Ridge could question Mike like that. I am like, you guys this is a soap! It is not meant to be realistic. How do soap fans not realize this?? Oy vey. :facepalm: And Li, I knew she was alive and I think Dollar Bill will do the right thing and help her. I loved the scenes with him and Wyatt yesterday. We need more of them!

Have a great weekend. :)

Well, since Bill rescued Li and I don't think she can talk due to the fire, but he did help her. Unfortunately he has no idea who she is, but now that he's with Li, maybe he will be the one to take Sheila down. I'm so sick of her. When they show her face she looks so evil. Can't wait for her to get off Bold.

Well, GH from yesterday even though I saw about 20 minutes of it, it was repeated today. What is up with Austin? Can't Maxie find a good guy. Ever since Nathan was killed, she has one crazy freak after another. I don't know what Austin is up to? I wish Maxie would go back with Spinelli.

I really hope Esme gets caught by Curtis. Missed the last 10 minutes again, only on ABC too, about Bannon getting caught for not appearing in court. Who knows what they will do to him? I doubt they will get Trump. I mean how much more do they need. He's on video telling them to go to the Capital and take back the government and the election. That is all his fault, like you said. I don't know what the hell more do they need?

Well, it is over the 100 degree mark for the week and weekend. Terrible. Enjoy your weekend. I stay inside and watch movies. lol