General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

I like Victor because he plays a good villain....I just don't like how he is treating Valentin, especially concerning Charlotte. Not cool at all. 

So we did get a glimpse of Esme in the black hood, so it must be her as the killer? Or they could be trying to fool us. At least poor Dex got saved! But Sonny will be in hot water now!

Yeah, I'm sure Thomas is WAY over the being obsessed with Hope storyline cause he has done it for years. Sadly though, tptb never seem to care about what the actors want in regards to their storylines. Sad but true.

Well, I doubt it's Esme. Too obvious now. I'm wondering if it's Rory in a woman's wig? You never know? We might be going the psycho route. lol Yeah, Victor is a good villian, but so sick and tired of him manipulating Nick and Val. too much already. I doubt it's Esme too because she and Ryan haven't done their little plan yet. Sick of him too. lol

Well, the actor who plays Thomas said he wishes the writers would make him move on, but like you said, they don't care what the actors want. that is why Rena left. They are supposed to kill off Quinn off camera soon. Her friend will come back from Vegas and tell Carter something happened to her.  Also I heard Sheila will kidnap Hayes while Steffy is playing matchmaker to her parents. lol That has to end too. it's the same story every damn day.  As much as I don't like Brooke, Ridge needs to stay with her because I think Taylor deserves better. Guess we'll see.

I also heard Liz would be the next victim, but I doubt GH would kill her off. Years ago they wanted to kill Liz off but her fans sent letters and other things to protest and they changed their minds. She has been on for a long time since she was a teen and is a very popular character. Just wish they would find out her memory and fix it. I was hoping her dad, Jeff, would come back to PC. He was played by Richard Dean Anderson. Would be cool to see him come back. Liz and Jeff never interacted at all. Anyway, hope that's not true. Would hate to see Liz die.

I really hope it is not Rory! But I guess we will see. Now the killer hooked that one druggie? He is not connected to Sonny at all so maybe the connection is not with him. But geez, how many people is this freak gonna hook?

Omg, Bold was SOOOOOO ridiculous with Taylor running out of the house and into the woods. Some guy made a Twitter clip like Ridge was going to kill her and chasing her into the woods with her screaming. The whole scene made me laugh. But seriously, go be with Taylor. Honestly, I feel for both women though...Ridge is a wishwashy certifiable loser!!!

Well, I'm pretty sure Esme killed Oz just to frame the real hook killer whoever that is?  She's a smart cookie that Esme. lol

Yeah, wait until you see today's Bold. OMG! I can't stand it and I only have been watching it for a few months. lol If Taylor gives Ridge a chance she is a dummy. When the truth comes out that Thomas made that call and not Brooke what will Ridge do then?

And Steffy and Thomas on the phone like two kids talking about mommy and daddy getting back together.

I read that Sheila is going to kidnap Hayes. I swear you will hear me screaming all the way in Alaska.

I started watching the new Hilary Swank show Alaska Daily. It's filmed in Alaska too. The scenery is so pretty. You should check it out.

Enjoy your weekend. I want to see the new Hellraiser tonight.

Peacock just got the new movie The Beast with Idris with the killer lion. Too many shows not enough time. lol

20 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

So I guess only one episode of that show was filmed in Alaska and the rest in Canada..they always do that though. It is super expensive to fly and film here, so it is always Canada!

Oh it's Canada? Well, that sucks. I guess I don't know Alaska from Canada. Sorry to say. I think filming in Alaska would have been so much better so we could see the season changes.

Anyway, the show is pretty good so far. Hilary is a kick ass reporter. I like that they want to find out what happened to the Native American women who went missing or dead. I do know from other shows that no one seems to care much when this happens. Very sad and very wrong.

I know you saw Bold. Here we go again. lol

Yeah, Bold was just ridunkerous! I feel badly for Brooke though but when Hope finds our that Thomas set up her mother if indeed it was him, the shit will hit the fan!!!

A bunch of people up here are watching the show. I need to watch it...I do like Hilary. I heard she is pregnant with twins, congrats to her. But sadly many women up here really do go missing or worst killed and most of them are Alaska Native women. It's sad and needs to be looked into for real. Maybe this show will help the cause.

I know I've seen many shows about the women of Alaska going missing or found dead and it doesn't seem like the police really look into the matter. Just not right and very sad. I mean these are natives to Alaska, so what's the deal?

Well, the whole Ridge, Brooke and Taylor thing is just so stupid. These two women wait for him to decide who he wants to be with? Come on! The truth about Thomas will probably come out today. Now it seems Quinn might just leave Carter and not die. Too many rumors out there. Katie and Carter might get another chance too.  lol It's crazy.

Well Esme is back. God help all of PC! lol

Ridge is an ASS. You want to be with someone else, fine....but you need to communicate that with your CURRENT wife and divorce her. Unfreakin real. Fans online were like Brooke, just go to Bill.....yes I know he says he wants to be with Katie but I am sure he would change his mind if he knew that Brooke was on the market! 

Soaps do the stupidest stuff.

On Days Chad's wife was murdered. They found out who did it. Yesterday he was kissing another woman and almost slept with her. She was just buried.

Soaps don't allow their characters to mourn at all. Life goes on, but not that quickly.

And on Bold, when Donna finds out the Thomas made the call, I want to know what Ridge will do next? This 3 sided relationship is just too dumb. Move on already. lol

I'm glad that Donna is standing up for her sis because someone has too! and Thomas! Ugh, here we go again....I swear that Bold knows how this will make the fans feel and they don't care. The triangle between Brooke, Ridge and Taylor has only happened 65 times. What is one more time?!

I get that Sonny wants a relationship with Michael but sadly I don't think he will budge because he is a stick in the mud and how Willow can be with someone like that is beyond me! and oh my Lucy was so over the top lol, not sure how Victor bought all of that!

I know, love Lucy. My mom said back in the 80's she was something. She went from the dark side to being a good person. I think carrying Scott and Dom's baby Serena helped her become a better person. I just hope she doesn't get hurt or killed by Victor. I would hate that.

And Esme. God, if I were Nick I would kill her and get rid of the body. I don't care she's pregnant. Once Ava finds this out, there goes their marriage anyway. This isn't good at all.

I really hope Rena is headed for GH. She cut her hair and Lois had short hair. I really hope she does come back to GH. Her character is a pistol. And I would love to see her and Brooklyn together.

Lucy almost got herself in trouble there, oh so close to getting caught since she didn't hang up the phone! and yuck, Esme pregnant?! Come on now....Ava will for sure NOT take back Prince Nicholas now!

I thought that Rena was headed to GH. Guess we will see. Bold's loss. I just hope that the truth about Thomas doesn't take months to drag out. Bold does not drag things as long as GH, but still. 

Well, no soaps today. More January 6 hearings. If they don't arrest Trump, this was all for nothing and the government are a bunch of pussies.

Well, I read Donna will find out about the app Thomas has on his phone. I think Douglas might fess up about it.  They are also supposed to learn about what happened to Quinn.   Bold did not do right by her and also Thomas. The actor wanted to turn Thomas's life around, but I guess not. This whole Ridge, Brooke, Taylor thing is just stupid. How do you go from one woman to another so quickly. Honestly, maybe that's why the actor who plays Ridge wants a break. lol

Yeah, but Victor knows Lucy was listening. I hope he doesn't hurt her. I love Lucy so much. Also because of all the interruptions, it'll take longer for Trina and Rory to go away and we'll find out if he is the hook killer. I'm in awe of how easiily Esme lies about everything. Oh yeah, Nick and Ava are so over now with that baby. Honestly, Nick had the opportunity to kill Esme and get rid of her since no one knows where she is. Maybe Nick should let Victor have her. I want her gone. lol

Wow, yup Lucy is in hot water now. Boy oh boy! A necklace with a microphone, pretty genius I must admit. 

I still have a very hard time believing that Rory is the hook killer, really hope he is not. We haven't seen him onscreen for awhile and it would be awful for him to come back as a killer! 

I hope that when Ridge finds out the truth and tries to get back with Brooke, that she absolutely does NOT take him back. He is a wishy washy, distrustful, lying ass who doesn't deserve Brooke or Taylor. And Steffy lighting candles in their room. DISGUSTING! :vomit:

12 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Wow, yup Lucy is in hot water now. Boy oh boy! A necklace with a microphone, pretty genius I must admit. 

I still have a very hard time believing that Rory is the hook killer, really hope he is not. We haven't seen him onscreen for awhile and it would be awful for him to come back as a killer! 

I hope that when Ridge finds out the truth and tries to get back with Brooke, that she absolutely does NOT take him back. He is a wishy washy, distrustful, lying ass who doesn't deserve Brooke or Taylor. And Steffy lighting candles in their room. DISGUSTING! :vomit:

I totally agree with you. lol Yeah, poor Lucy. Hope Victor doesn't hurt her or try to kill her. It was Anna that blackmailed Lucy into doing this for her. Poor Martin. I love him and Lucy and would hate for them to separate over this.

Oh, yeah, I'm still scratching my head over the whole I want Ridge. lol Come on. Anyway, he slept with Taylor and was regreting it. You could see it on his face. I just wish he would have told Brooke that he heard her voice on a tape, so she could know what was going on? Yeah, I think Thomas did what he did because of Steffy in his ear. Steffy better take care of her own family. I'm not sure Finn would like this side of her at all.  And you're right, once Ridge finds out what Thomas did and not Brooke he should beg her and she should move on. Not a fan of Brooke, but Ridge going from one woman to another in a matter of days is so stupid to me.

Not sure who the hell the hook killer is now?  If its Rory, why? Not sure? I know Emma Samms is supposed to be back on Friday. She plays Holly and was married to Robert back in the day. Loved how Nick locked Esme in the tower. lol

Well, this week, Trina and Rory go away together, and the Hook killer is supposed to go too. 

Also on Bold supposed to find out what happened to Quinn and Carter and Katie are flirting. lol

Well, Chad on Days lost his wife a few weeks ago.  She was the love of his life and she was murdered. They got the killer, but Chad and Stephanie who now work together were kissing and almost slept together. lol soaps don't give their characters time to grieve at all.

Oh my goodness, so much happened in yesterday's Bold episode that I don't know where to begin! First off...what was with that kiss between Hope and Thomas....I am hoping it was a daydream because it was soooooo not Hope. and then I really liked how Liam stopped Brooke from drinking BUT I really hope that they don't sleep together. Because they seem to always be around one another! and 3rd- Quinn. What a way to diss her character because we all know that she loved Carter and would never leave him with such a sorry excuse. I feel really badly they treated her character that way and the actress for that matter.

I know Bold didn't do right by Quinn at all. I do understand that if Carter would want kids, Quinn is too old for that. She's has two grown boys, but I feel they could have adopted or worked it out. They really loved each other. I know I was hoping Thomas was dreaming that kiss with Hope. All those characters are losing their minds. And all Brooke does it cry. I do hope Carter and Katie get together. I think they have chemistry.

Well, GH is getting crazy too. I hope whenever Laura comes back, she ends Victor. He's outstayed his welcome. He's ruining every one in PC and I hate it. Someone said Peter was still alive and I hope that's not true. These bastards have to stay dead. lol

We finally got some cooler temps but back into the 80's on Saturday. Better than the 100's anyday.

Katie was soooooo complimentary of Carter yesterday! Oh my! Katie is very pretty and sweet and definitely deserves to have someone in her life. Maybe it will be Carter, who knows?!

and thank GOD, that Hope didn't really kiss Thomas! Phew

Yeah GH was good last night. Poor Lucy, so many people about tp get hurt by the likes of Victor. and I do like how Nicholas saw that Esme was about to hit him and stopped him. But we all know she will escape.

Edited by marlingrl03

Really hate Victor so much. Want him gone. it seems all the bad guys on GH are getting the upper hand lately. So sick of it. I hope Lucy is okay. I love her.  

On Bold, same old shit. I can repeat Brooke's lines too. lol And Sheila and Deacon are making me puke. lol Many fans online are annoyed by this whole story.  And I really hate how they are talking about Quinn. That sucks. But yeah, Katie and Carter would make a cute couple.

I think everyone can repeat the lines.

Steffy- Our mom and dad are back together like they should be. Brooke had her chance! We are one happy family now like how it should have been this whole time. 

Thomas- replaying the phone recording with Brooke saying. Thomas has a knife. He lives at.... hurry!

Brooke- crying.....more crying. I don't understand! What did I do? How could Ridge leave me. I don't understand......

and......scene! :facepalm: :P

I know. lol 

Not sure if this is true but one site said Thomas will frame Douglas for framing Brooke. lol I think Thomas has either another brain problem or he is really bad which means he'll be either leaving the show or going off to jail. I read that Justin will find out about Thomas and the tape and blackmail him. lol

I just hope Lucy is okay. I really want to kill Victor. He is framing Anna now. This whole story line has to end. I heard that Laura might find stuff out and be able to get rid of Victor. I hope so. And who is Austin's family because his damn cousin is still hanging around. GH doesn't seem to be ending any story lines before another one comes along. Come on already.  And since ther have been no hook killings maybe it is Esme? Who knows and honestly, who cares already.

Enjoy your weekend. The heat is back in Texas. Not surprised.

I pre ordered the Terrifier 2 blue ray. It comes out on MOnday and I hope to get it by the weekend. I want to see why people fainted and puked lol.

That movie sounded familiar so I had to Google it. Oh yeah, I remember it now and yeah I can see why people have fainted or puked! I won't ever forget that scene where that woman was hanging upside down and cut literally in half. I have seen many horror movies and that was by far the goriest scene I have ever seen!!!

23 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

That movie sounded familiar so I had to Google it. Oh yeah, I remember it now and yeah I can see why people have fainted or puked! I won't ever forget that scene where that woman was hanging upside down and cut literally in half. I have seen many horror movies and that was by far the goriest scene I have ever seen!!!

I agree, that scene was something different. Otherwise I don't remember the other kills lol.

Anyway when I get the blue ray my mom and I will watch it. 

On to Bold, if I hear Brooke say one more time, about  Ridge and their love is forever and I need to talk to him, I will scream. lol

Lucy better not be dead. I knew Holly was coming back on it was all over the net.  I still say something 's not right with Holly either. And don't get me started on Victor, Anna should have shot him in that smug face. lol Can't stand him at all.

And hopefully Trina and Rory will get to the comic convention so we can see what secret he is hiding. Someone suggested that Rory and Esme were brother and sister. lol I don't think so, but maybe he is related to ms. Wu? I'm confused now and just want to know who the hook killer is and bring Lucy back well.

And also getting tired of Austin's secret too. I'm beginning to not care.

GH is bringing Liz's mom and dad. Different actor for her dad. I think GH has re-written Liz's past again. 

Enjoy your weekend.

23 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

See but that's what made this movie awesome different gory deaths. Not the same old stuff. lol I'm so curious as to what Art the clown will do in the second one and it's double the time from the first one.

Yeah I am curious about Austin's secrets but it is hard to care when it is only brought up like once a month. GH is not great at continuing storylines.

Rory and Esme related? Nope, no way. Implausible. It was nice to see Holly though. I didn't get to watch her back in the day, so nice to see her now. She definitely has memory loss or she is faking it and hiding what happened the past 2 years. 

And slimy Victor framing Anna?! Such a classic Victor move! He really is unbelievable...hope Anna can get out of this one..

Have a good weekend!