Argentina in october confirmed

1 hour ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

so you're saying LIMP BIZCUIT is better than The WHO? :facepalm:

never, saying this would be like saying that eating shit is better than eating chocolate

now you guys are bashing Bruce, i'm out of here

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

We'll be waiting....

PottyMouthMask.jpg

my neighbourhoods being gentrified.  I held out as long as possible but ever since a gourmet grilled cheese eatery popped up next door Ive grown my beard to look just like this.  

• Like 2

You forgot Guns N' Roses ;)

I never said they were uncool (though they verge on it at times)

Now I will need the list of cool ones, so that I can enlighten myself and stop living in this inferior status in world wide society.

Please help me out, sir :cry:

Let it not be said that I'm an uncharitable man!  OK, here we go, in no particular order

Marvin Gaye

Jimi Hendrix

The Slits

Muddy Waters

The Beatles

The Who

The Sex Pistols

Sun Ra

Robert Johnson

The Stone Roses

Big Youth

Peter Tosh

The Velvet Underground

Redman

The Doors

Elvis Presley

T Rex

The Butthole Surfers

The Stooges (an important one)

James Brown

Woody Guthrie

Tupac Shakur

Max Roach

The Ramones

Public Image Limited

Bob Dylan

Wu Tang Clan

Rakim

Big Daddy Kane

Kool G Rap

Biggie Smalls

Charlie Parker

The Smiths

KRS One

Little Walter

The Kinks

Link Wray

Hank Williams

The Buzzcocks

MC5

Little Richard

Jimmy Reed

Curtis Mayfield

Sam Cooke

The Clash

Sleaford Mods

John Coltrane

Thats enough to get you started dearie.  See the key thing is style.  Style of appearance, intellectual panache, it's no good running around in cycling shorts or playing naff sub-Cream riffs or walking around like a long haired droopy lookin' Norman Bates in a black T shirt with some shit band on it, you've got to have some wit about you, sort of like Maradona or Messi on the pitch, there's more than a few people that can do a lot of the things they do...but they don't quite do it like them.  Lairyness we call it.  Lemme give you some visual aids.  The following is an example of a wanker:

See that?  Shit haircut, big benders tache, spends the first 2 mins spouting a load of bollocks, horrible fuckin' yellow jacket on making him look like a big gay custard pudding.

Now what follows here is cool:

With particular attention to the drummer...see that?  See how he's going a fuckin' million miles an hour, laying into the fuckin' drums like it's his last day on earth, see how he's playing like no other fucker you ever seen or heard?  Thats fuckin' cool.  Or, to expand outside of music:

He's fuckin' cool

Or...

That man there, he's fuckin' cool...very cool.

I hope I've been of some assistance!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Let it not be said that I'm an uncharitable man!  OK, here we go, in no particular order

Marvin Gaye

Jimi Hendrix

The Slits

Muddy Waters

The Beatles

The Who

The Sex Pistols

Sun Ra

Robert Johnson

The Stone Roses

Big Youth

Peter Tosh

The Velvet Underground

Redman

The Doors

Elvis Presley

T Rex

The Butthole Surfers

James Brown

Woody Guthrie

Tupac Shakur

Max Roach

The Ramones

Public Image Limited

Bob Dylan

Wu Tang Clan

Rakim

Big Daddy Kane

Kool G Rap

Biggie Smalls

Charlie Parker

The Smiths

KRS One

Little Walter

The Kinks

Link Wray

Hank Williams

The Buzzcocks

MC5

Little Richard

Jimmy Reed

Curtis Mayfield

Sam Cooke

The Clash

Sleaford Mods

John Coltrane

Thats enough to get you started dearie.  See the key thing is style.  Style of appearance, intellectual panache, it's no good running around in cycling shorts or playing naff sub-Cream riffs or walking around like a long haired droopy lookin' Norman Bates in a black T shirt with some shit band on it, you've got to have some wit about you, sort of like Maradona or Messi on the pitch, there's more than a few people that can do a lot of the things they do...but they don't quite do it like them.  Lairyness we call it.  Lemme give you some visual aids.  The following is an example of a wanker:

See that?  Shit haircut, big benders tache, spends the first 2 mins spouting a load of bollocks, horrible fuckin' yellow jacket on making him look like a big gay custard pudding.

With particular attention to the drummer...see that?  See how he's going a fuckin' million miles an hour, laying into the fuckin' drums like it's his last day on earth, see how he's playing like no other fucker you ever seen or heard?  Thats fuckin' cool.  Or, to expand outside of music:

He's fuckin' cool

Or...

The Beatles suck

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

I was only messing about man, I ain't even politically aware enough to know what the fuck the Fawklands was about and I got no problem with anyone Argentinian, quite the opposite actually, what little I am aware of regarding you guys I heartily approve of.  Admittedly that doesn't extend much further than your football players and Che was one of your lot.  I was up til 2am last night watching an Argentinian box even :lol:  Bruce Springsteen however, is a wanker, whether he's singing in Spanish or English or Dutch or whatever :lol:

Fair enough.

I love the British and their sense of humour, and I will probably find your posts funny when they don't "mess about" the Malvinas, or any other war at that.  That wasn't cool man. Sorry. :shrugs:

About Bruce, regardless of what you, me or anyone else may feel about his music, I respect him for at least caring about what happens in other parts of the world. :P

58 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

:laugh: 

I thought I was in a worse place but from your "list of cools", I listen and have listened to most of them.

The rap artists, though :vomit:

Marlon Brandon is :drool: and the box stuff, I couldn't care less :jerkoff:

Also, many of those people have played in Argentina and other SA countries. You should know the Ramones were almost like a local band here. So, it seems in the end and in conclusion, we are not so retarded, uncultured, dumb and uncool as some pirates and other PEOPLES :lol: think we are.

Thank you for the laughs!

10 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I thought I was in a worse place but from your "list of cools", I listen and have listened to most of them.

Also, many of those people have played in Argentina and other SA countries. You should know the Ramones were almost like a local band here. So, it seems in the end and in conclusion, we are not so retarded, uncultured, dumb and uncool as some pirates and other PEOPLES :lol: think we are.

You know it weren't me that made the comment about South American people and 80s mullet rock bands right? :lol:  

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

You know it weren't me that made the comment about South American people and 80s mullet rock bands right? :lol:  

Oooof. Awkward.

Keep doin' the Lord's work Len.

Edited by Dan H.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

Marvin Gaye

Jimi Hendrix

The Slits

Muddy Waters

The Beatles

The Who

The Sex Pistols

Sun Ra

Robert Johnson

The Stone Roses

Big Youth

Peter Tosh

The Velvet Underground

Redman

The Doors

Elvis Presley

T Rex

The Butthole Surfers

James Brown

Woody Guthrie

Tupac Shakur

Max Roach

The Ramones

Public Image Limited

Bob Dylan

Wu Tang Clan

Rakim

Big Daddy Kane

Kool G Rap

Biggie Smalls

Charlie Parker

The Smiths

KRS One

Little Walter

The Kinks

Link Wray

Hank Williams

The Buzzcocks

MC5

Little Richard

Jimmy Reed

Curtis Mayfield

Sam Cooke

The Clash

Sleaford Mods

John Coltrane

He's fuckin' cool

Or...

we can only aspire to reach the level of coolness our beloved Len! ;)

33 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Yeah, it was the other guy who thinks of himself as Doctor in Arts and Humanities.

But since he put everybody from SA in one bag, I figured I could do the same and put all the Pirates in another single bag :lol:

I'm sorry about that :awesomeface:

Edited by killuridols
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Yeah, it was the other guy who thinks of himself as Doctor in Arts and Humanities.

But since he put everybody from SA in one bag, I figured I could do the same and put all the Pirates in another single bag :lol:

I'm sorry about that :awesomeface:

Apology accepted, as you were dearie :lol:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

No reflection on Latin people or music you understand but Bruce Springsteen was is and will always be a patronising old cunt :lol:  He's about the worst person you could pick to try and make something look good.  You appear to struggle with cool so here, let me make you a list of wankers:

Elton John

Queen

Pink Floyd

Black Sabbath

All metal bands in general actually

Bruce Springsteen

Led Zeppelin

The Eagles

Phil Collins

U2

Metallica

Van Halen

You can work it out from there!

Pink Floyd, Black Sabbath, Queen and Led Zeppelin on your list?

Come on man, you can't be serious! :lol:

Edited by Zurimor
  • Like 1

Not sure why people are arguing about this but it is perfectly normal when a band comes back to the same county or even cities so quick with nothing new out to do something a little different, whether an album in full or make a bit of a package to entice people back.

Its not really The Who but Daltrey can still sing and it's a good show. 

Whoever said The Who are playing little chef's, they sold 60k tickets at Hyde Park and headlined Glastonbury the other year, they have of course waned as a draw on the whole since their heyday, half the band is missing and they've toured almost non stop in recent times.  

• Like 1

Stop a moment here, if anyone is allowed to wear that, it's Freddy, he was a big  gay custard pudding, so everything's fine. :P

Edited by Zurimor
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, killuridols said:

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

Is ironic people acusse Axl as discriminatory  ,xenophobic discriminate south. America , no said for Len