Argentina in october confirmed

11 hours ago, moreblack said:

That's so ignorant. Limp Bizkit sounds better than nothing and no one

I couldn't agree more but their version of Behind Blue Eyes is light years better than the original, that says pretty much that The Who is garbage

35 minutes ago, cqleonardo said:

their version of Behind Blue Eyes is light years better than the original, that says pretty much that The Who is garbage

Nope, not in this reality. Not even close.

How does anyone even say any of that?

Edited by moreblack

2 hours ago, solstar said:

Congrats! This must be one of the most ignorant posts I think I've ever read in this forum :facepalm:

Here's another video for you, but I'm not sure you'll get it, and you not speaking Spanish is def the minor reason for it

I was only messing about man, I ain't even politically aware enough to know what the fuck the Fawklands was about and I got no problem with anyone Argentinian, quite the opposite actually, what little I am aware of regarding you guys I heartily approve of.  Admittedly that doesn't extend much further than your football players and Che was one of your lot.  I was up til 2am last night watching an Argentinian box even :lol:  Bruce Springsteen however, is a wanker, whether he's singing in Spanish or English or Dutch or whatever :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cqleonardo said:

I couldn't agree more but their version of Behind Blue Eyes is light years better than the original, that says pretty much that The Who is garbage

so you're saying LIMP BIZCUIT is better than The WHO? :facepalm:

36 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Bruce Springsteen however, is a wanker, whether he's singing in Spanish or English or Dutch or whatever :lol:

God i think i love you for this alone! :lol:

31 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have me :lol: 

aw i am sure you could charm your way in :lol:

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose

2 hours ago, killuridols said:

:wow:

Are you serious? An American top singer plays a rendition of a song written by a Latinamerican artist, to be more exact, an Argentinian one?

How is that possible? This Bruce Springsteen guy has such a bad taste and got the nerve to lower himself to sing Latinamerican rock!! :facepalm:

No reflection on Latin people or music you understand but Bruce Springsteen was is and will always be a patronising old cunt :lol:  He's about the worst person you could pick to try and make something look good.  You appear to struggle with cool so here, let me make you a list of wankers:

Elton John

Queen

Pink Floyd

Black Sabbath

All metal bands in general actually

Bruce Springsteen

Led Zeppelin

The Eagles

Phil Collins

U2

Metallica

Van Halen

You can work it out from there!

55 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

No reflection on Latin people or music you understand but Bruce Springsteen was is and will always be a patronising old cunt :lol:  He's about the worst person you could pick to try and make something look good.  You appear to struggle with cool so here, let me make you a list of wankers:

Elton John

Queen

Pink Floyd

Black Sabbath

All metal bands in general actually

Bruce Springsteen

Led Zeppelin

The Eagles

Phil Collins

U2

Metallica

Van Halen

You can work it out from there!

You forgot Guns N' Roses ;)

Thank you for the list of uncool. Now I will need the list of cool ones, so that I can enlighten myself and stop living in this inferior status in world wide society.

Please help me out, sir :cry: