Argentina in october confirmed

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

History

Congratulations, doc :book:

2 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

This internet soap opera shit is so cute, all yous out to destroy each other...online :lol:  

Cute? More like Gremlins cute :lol:

Nah. It is all one-sided, like most fantasies and things that grow in unstable minds.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Congratulations, doc :book:

Cute? More like Gremlins cute :lol:

Nah. It is all one-sided, like most fantasies and things that grow in unstable minds.

As long as you're enjoying yourself!

12 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Thank you but nope! Not my fantasy and not my mind :lol:

Without knowing (or caring) about too many of the specifics, from the outside looking in, one might be forgiven for reaching the conclusion that yous all need to get a fuckin' life :lol: 

7 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Well. Johnny is one of Izzy's biggest influences so I wouldn't be suprised. :D

Izzy always did have good taste, bless him!

13 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Without knowing (or caring) about too many of the specifics, from the outside looking in, one might be forgiven for reaching the conclusion that yous all need to get a fuckin' life :lol: 

Well, I have one :confused: or I wouldn't be able to type all of this crap... Do I look like a ghost or what? :scared:

1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

Including you and I.

Just now, DieselDaisy said:

Including you and I.

To a point but yes but in you and I's defence (though I cannot speak entirely for you in this matter) I haven't noticed either of us getting involved in the more Dynasty-like aspects of this forum.  The fact that you probably don't know what I'm talking about in this regard confirms my gut feeling.  There's a whole bunch of it though, it's sort of come to my attention recently, its kinda hilarious in its own way, there's an entire soap opera bubbling away under the surface around here.  Now as tragic as it is that I spent part of a Saturday night this weekend arguing over obselete rock bands I do take comfort in the fact that I'm not quite so fuckin' far gone as to be subject to that other aspect of this place.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

To a point but yes but in you and I's defence (though I cannot speak entirely for you in this matter) I haven't noticed either of us getting involved in the more Dynasty-like aspects of this forum.  The fact that you probably don't know what I'm talking about in this regard confirms my gut feeling.  There's a whole bunch of it though, it's sort of come to my attention recently, its kinda hilarious in its own way, there's an entire soap opera bubbling away under the surface around here.  Now as tragic as it is that I spent part of a Saturday night this weekend arguing over obselete rock bands I do take comfort in the fact that I'm not quite so fuckin' far gone as to be subject to that other aspect of this place.  

We are sad. Face it. A mullet 80s rock band led by a ginger turd like Axl Rose and which does not even have the common decency to have all the band members. I have not listened to Guns N' Roses in years! The only excuse I have is I'm usually streaming sport or reading other stuff.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

We are sad. Face it. A mullet 80s rock band led by a ginger turd like Axl Rose and which does not even have the common decency to have all the band members. I have not listened to Guns N' Roses in years! The only excuse I have is I'm usually streaming sport or reading other stuff.

Oh I'm well aware of the sad Norman, trainspotter aspects of posting on rock band forums, especially with a post count like mine :lol: 

45 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Oh I'm well aware of the sad Norman, trainspotter aspects of posting on rock band forums, especially with a post count like mine :lol: 

Most of that is speaking gibberish with me on the other boards. 99% of my count is me speaking to myself about cricket.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

Now as tragic as it is that I spent part of a Saturday night this weekend arguing over obselete rock bands I do take comfort in the fact that I'm not quite so fuckin' far gone as to be subject to that other aspect of this place.  

Or your brown noser is so far up your buttocks that you don't even feel it anymore.

That's quite a dramatic little village situation as well! :lol:

17 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Or your brown noser is so far up your buttocks that you don't even feel it anymore.

That's quite a dramatic little village situation as well! :lol:

What makes you think that she was excluded from the 'yous all need to get a fuckin' life' comment? :lol:  The key word there is 'all'.  Seriously, it's fuckin' tragic, a bunch of fuckin' adults, some of whom are well into middle aged, that all sit around sniding on each other from behind computer screens, it's absolutely hilarious.  I mean what part of 'I'm not quite so far gone as to be subject to that other aspect of this place' made it sound like I have any interest whatsoever in taking sides with any of that bollocks, i think it's comical, I mean how short of things to do must you be? :lol:  

Edited by Len Cnut

4 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

What makes you think that she was excluded from the 'yous all need to get a fuckin' life' comment? :lol:  The key word there is 'all'.  Seriously, it's fuckin' tragic, a bunch of fuckin' adults, some of whom are well into middle aged, that all sit around sniding on each other from behind computer screens, it's absolutely hilarious.    

My thoughts never excluded anything or anyone, "dearie", including yourself! :lol:

Lol, yes it is hilarious and there is not any other way to take it, I guess :P

This kind of drama is present everywhere on the Internet and social media, so no biggie, really :shrugs:

12 minutes ago, killuridols said:

My thoughts never excluded anything or anyone, "dearie", including yourself! :lol:

No but what your post did do was presume me to be a part of your silly little soap opera, like I give a flying fuck about the machinations of your little mygnr mafia to care to take sides, it's hilairious, you're so wrapped up in it that you just can't fathom how someone from the outside looking in might think you're a bunch of fuckin' morons without having a vested interest in the whole business :lol:  But anyway, you appear to be enjoying yourself so go for what you know dearie :lol: 

Edited by Len Cnut

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

No but what post did do was presume me to be a part of your silly little soap opera, like a give a flying fuck about the machinations of your little mygnr mafia to care to take sides, it's hilairious, you're so wrapped up in it that you just can't fathom how someone from the outside looking in might think you're a bunch of fuckin' morons without having a vested interest in the whole business :lol:  But anyway, you appear to be enjoying yourself so go for what you know dearie :lol: 

Lol, it's actually all the contrary :lol:

You've been part of the whole forum soap opera for a longer time than I have and you are so much more far gone than anyone else, that you've reached a point where you actually believe there is a "little online mafia" going on, when all there is, is just the distorted fantasy of one particular individual with issues.

You bought those fantasies, played by them and now you're upset to find out other people see you as part of it, because you like to think of yourself as a 'cool dude' who never gets involved in mundane stuff like that, so you carefully craft your posts to reach that goal every time, just like your hero Marlon Brando interpreted his roles flawlessly!

I never asked you to take sides because there aren't sides here, or better said, there's only one side and you've enabled it much more than I have. Dude, do you see me getting any likes or being cheered by my auntie? That ain't me, that's you, dearie ;)

I know it is embarrassing for a 'cool bro' like yourself that someone has noticed the wart in your nose. It is part of the Hubris syndrome to inmerse in oneself and lose sense of your self-image. But you know, this is not my fault, I did not feed that Gremlin. It's been yours all this time! 

But hey, there's no need to turn this into a real soap opera, ok? You don't like them and I don't like them either. I just love comedy and I notice you do as well ;)

Have a nice day. Don't get mad. Chill out and Bonsoir

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Lol, it's actually all the contrary :lol:

You've been part of the whole forum soap opera for a longer time than I have and you are so much more far gone than anyone else, that you've reached a point where you actually believe there is a "little online mafia" going on, when all there is, is just the distorted fantasy of one particular individual with issues.

You bought those fantasies, played by them and now you're upset to find out other people see you as part of it, because you like to think of yourself as a 'cool dude' who never gets involved in mundane stuff like that, so you carefully craft your posts to reach that goal every time, just like your hero Marlon Brando interpreted his roles flawlessly!

I never asked you to take sides because there aren't sides here, or better said, there's only one side and you've enabled it much more than I have. Dude, do you see me getting any likes or being cheered by my auntie? That ain't me, that's you, dearie ;)

I know it is embarrassing for a 'cool bro' like yourself that someone has noticed the wart in your nose. It is part of the Hubris syndrome to inmerse in oneself and lose sense of your self-image. But you know, this is not my fault, I did not feed that Gremlin. It's been yours all this time! 

But hey, there's no need to turn this into a real soap opera, ok? You don't like them and I don't like them either. I just love comedy and I notice you do as well ;)

Have a nice day. Don't get mad. Chill out and Bonsoir

Yeah, not really interested dear but thanks for your time, as you were :lol: 

• Like 1