The Countdown Thread

6 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I don't know who that is :shrugs:

Which show are you going to? Do you go alone or with other people?

Madrid June 4th. I'm going with people but I'm the only one with a floor ticket, the others just could get ¿stands ? I think that's the word ("grada") so I'll probably be by myself down on the floor.

Just now, Darkenchantress said:

Madrid June 4th. I'm going with people but I'm the only one with a floor ticket, the others just could get ¿stands ? I think that's the word ("grada") so I'll probably be by myself down on the floor.

Is this the one where all the football fans have ripped out the seats? Everyone will be standing :lol:

6 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

Bummer!

I wanted to do that show, initially, when last year I had hopes of going to Europe :unsure: but everything's too expensive for me at this point.

I hope you find some forum goers to keep you company. There used to post here another girl from Spain, the one who created the original Women's Thread, the great  @Carlycosmos. She was cool AF but we haven't heard from her in a long time. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, killuridols said:

Bummer!

I wanted to do that show, initially, when last year I had hopes of going to Europe :unsure: but everything's too expensive for me at this point.

I hope you find some forum goers to keep you company. There used to post here another girl from Spain, the one who created the original Women's Thread, the great  @Carlycosmos. She was cool AF but we haven't heard from her in a long time. 

Yeah I read her at the beginning of the women's thread, she seemed very cool. Anyway, it's easy to meet people in such events so or so I hope. Also a friend of mine has promised that he will jump into the field, lmao, can't wait to see him try. :lol:

• Like 1

Everybody who is going to see a show in the upcoming months, hope you all enjoy it! They were in Australia just a few months ago but I could go for another round already.

With the setlist, given I was following most shows beforehand - if not watching then reading about it here - I knew basically what the setlist would be. Didn't really matter to me however. My only hope was they would add a few more to the 'bare bones' set, so when Yesterdays and Used to Love Her came on I was ecstatic. Sorry I didn't care for as much, but hey it was an extra song so can't complain about that.

Knowing the setlist or not, it was a great night of rock n' roll. You'll have a blast!

• Like 1

On 12.5.2017 at 1:29 AM, RussTCB said:

I get that aspect, I really do. The point I'm making is that people have some good points for saying last year would be hard to beat. 

Of course they have. For those who went to the shows last year last summer was the summer. 

For me as european who had no opportunity to see them live, THIS summer is THE summer. 

I couldn't care less about the last summer as I wasn't part of it. 

So it's all about the point of view. I'm sure there are people out there who're saying the summer of '91 was THE summer. Justifiably.

• Like 2

i'd love to see a true acoustic moment this leg… i'd love to see them come out, sit in a small circle and do something from lies; patience, used to love her, you're crazy, any of em… or if they really wanted to make me happy i'd love to see them break out the acoustics, sit together as a band and DO SOMETHING NEW.  ha.  i know, i know… but my shrink tells me it's healthy to have hopes and dreams… 

• Like 3