Guns N' Roses Announcement at 7AM EST, May 25th

2 minutes ago, Mendez said:

Announcement: "Tickets are STILL available for the existing US dates! Don't miss your chance to have your face rocked off by returning original members Slash and Duff! Grab them now because they're going quick! They're back!"

That would be hilarious :lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, yesfan18 said:

Maybe a fall tour playing Appetiate in its entirety 

yep...but that would be stadium tour in primary markets... I dont know why is everyone talking about arena tour..its stupid...

they arent ever reverting back to arena.. either new album stadium tour, or AFD5 stadium tour or co headlining stadium tour...

4 minutes ago, soon said:

refresh the announcement thread till around nine

"Burn computer about eleven
Find another band and feelin' fine"

GNR FANS WAITING FOR THE HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT:

Výsledek obrázku pro computer guy gif

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

yep...but that would be stadium tour in primary markets... I dont know why is everyone talking about arena tour..its stupid...

they arent ever reverting back to arena.. either new album stadium tour, or AFD5 stadium tour or co headlining stadium tour...

Isn't the weather too cold for playing stadiums in november ?

6 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

People are talking about arenas bc that's what it's going to be....first off you can't play stadiums in the US any other time outside of summer.

Second, there have been several reports by reliable sources that in several markets there were negotiations taking place to hold shows in arenas.

finally, without new material GnR cannot sustain playing headlining shows in stadiums without either a major co-headlining band or possibly AFD5

Edited by tsinindy
  • Like 2

50 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

Afd5 shows in primary markets maybe?

Now THAT would be a "huge announcement." And, that would be something too! I would LOVE for that to be it! Just to celebrate the 30th anniversary, the original AFD5 will play a few shows in LA, NYC, Chicago, etc. That is what I would consider "huge." I wish it was that. I wish it so much.

2 minutes ago, Fede said:

The plot thickens!

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, delilahrose said:

Now THAT would be a "huge announcement." And, that would be something too! I would LOVE for that to be it! Just to celebrate the 30th anniversary, the original AFD5 will play a few shows in LA, NYC, Chicago, etc. That is what I would consider "huge." I wish it was that. I wish it so much.

The plot thickens!

What?

13 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

People are talking about arenas bc that's what it's going to be....first off you can't play stadiums in the US any other time outside of summer.

Second, there have been several reports by reliable sources that in several markets there were negotiations taking place to hold shows in arenas.

finally, without new material GnR cannot sustain playing headlining shows in stadiums without either a major co-headlining band or possibly AFD5

you are right... but why would gnr announce US tour when entire august and end of july is US tour?

9 minutes ago, delilahrose said:

The plot thickens!

Space is also present on the page of past dates