Terror attack in Iran

Georgy Zhukov

They hit the parliament and Khomeini mausoleum. Bet there won't be many profile pics with the Iranian flag on social media.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-40184641

12 dead including attackers. Daesh claims responsibility.

Actually the death toll rose since the article. About 13 victims and 6 attackers.

20 minutes ago, Gracii Guns said:

I've written this post around five times, and can't really figure out what to say. I care about Tehran and its history greatly. Rest in peace to the victims, and I wish healing and comfort for their families.

Thank you for alerting us Georgy.

Things are going to get a lot uglier if there is no intermediary between the two powers. Kind of why I've been concerned about our elected government. 

Edited by Georgy Zhukov

2 hours ago, Georgy Zhukov said:

Things are going to get a lot uglier if there is no intermediary between the two powers. Kind of why I've been concerned about our elected government. 

If your president ever decides to bomb, don't worry. We'll be right there bombing in union-ism with you guys and our great allies Saudi Arabia!

Edited by AtariLegend

What I don't get is Syria/Assad  supports and funds Hezbollah in Iran against Israel/US. But while Trump says he wants to destroy ISIS, the Saudis fund Wahhabism which is the orgin of a lot of islamic extremism and hence ISIS. So ISIS is with the US in wanting to take down Assad and Iran. And Trump hangs with Saudis who fund ISIS. 

I get Trump is with rich jews and Israel, his daughter is jewish, he's from NY. That makes sense. Russian jews, fine. 

But then Israel have been fighting Saudi for control of ME for years. 

Now Trump is with them too. 

So what are we looking at here? Israel and Saudis and US to take Syria and Iran. And install ISIS in power? 

I must have this all wrong. 

Is Trump trying to convince Saudis to give up helping ISIS? Trump is selling them weapons to take Syria and Iran. 

Where does Russia stand on this? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, wasted said:

What I don't get is Syria/Assad  supports and funds Hezbollah in Iran against Israel/US. But while Trump says he wants to destroy ISIS, the Saudis fund Wahhabism which is the orgin of a lot of islamic extremism and hence ISIS. So ISIS is with the US in wanting to take down Assad and Iran. And Trump hangs with Saudis who fund ISIS. 

I get Trump is with rich jews and Israel, his daughter is jewish, he's from NY. That makes sense. Russian jews, fine. 

But then Israel have been fighting Saudi for control of ME for years. 

Now Trump is with them too. 

So what are we looking at here? Israel and Saudis and US to take Syria and Iran. And install ISIS in power? 

I must have this all wrong. 

Is Trump trying to convince Saudis to give up helping ISIS? Trump is selling them weapons to take Syria and Iran. 

Where does Russia stand on this? 

Petroleum.

Greed can bring together the most unlikeliest of bedfellows.

2 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Petroleum.

Greed can bring together the most unlikeliest of bedfellows.

So the Petro Dollar? Alert the media! Oh wait they suck. 

What has really come out to me over the last few years. Is the media is lying, the politicians are lying and ...but does that matter? Another beer?

I know that basically if a middle eastern country wants to nationalize oil or go with gold, then guess what? we invade the fuck out of them. I mean when Saddam gas his own people we were like that's alright high five but then he stops dealing with us and boom we go in. 

I just don't buy the humanitarian thing anymore.  And I see this pattern. We put the pressure on and the dictators panic and get worse. Because who wants to getanally raped to death? 

I just see the whole span of history and just wonder who are we? 

And still after the attacks no one in the media will tell the truth! 

The IRS are coming for me, you know on the run. 

Tragic.  

Attacks like this one not only further religious division....but cultural and political division as well.  You have Iran now pointing the finger at the US and their allies for these attacks and you have the US pointing the finger at Iran. Awful situation. 

On 9 June 2017 at 11:06 PM, DieselDaisy said:

Understandable. The US (Trump) decided to get in bed with the Saudis recently, who have funded ISIS.

So if Saudis play ball with Trump do they stop funding ISIS? But they seem to be a hot bed of extremism. 

Unfortunately the innocent always suffer.

Iran is a horrible country who supports terrorists and their attacks on innocents.

I doubt their government will even care about the victims.

16 hours ago, wasted said:

So if Saudis play ball with Trump do they stop funding ISIS? But they seem to be a hot bed of extremism. 

I still don't understand why the US and other countries trust the Saudis?  It's obvious that they are funding terrorism and the government doesn't give a shit about their people either. They have millions of dollars, probably most from the US, and live like kings while their people suffer.

I don't get it?

1 hour ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Unfortunately the innocent always suffer.

Iran is a horrible country who supports terrorists and their attacks on innocents.

I doubt their government will even care about the victims.

I still don't understand why the US and other countries trust the Saudis?  It's obvious that they are funding terrorism and the government doesn't give a shit about their people either. They have millions of dollars, probably most from the US, and live like kings while their people suffer.

I don't get it?

Some say that it's just business.Countries that trade in dollars and do business with the US are fine. If you look at it we were friends with Saddam when he was at his worst. But when he stopped trading in the petro dollar we started to prepare for war. They have wmd he's a monster that kills his own people was suddenly relevant. Same with Libya. 

The humanitarian issues are only used when they stop playing ball. 

Saudis fund ISIS and origin of wahhabism. And they gave 10s millions to the Clinton foundation, until she lost the election. They so charitable. 

Nothing is set in stone we fund whoever until it doesn't work out, then try something else. Impossible to tell what is really going on. I don't think it's the main concern.

Trump is selling them 200 billion dollars of weapons? Its a good deal money wise. But pumping that area with weapons doesn't sound like a great idea. 

There just some realities that have to happen. Might be completely wrong just from what I read on yahoo news. It's really a problem for rich people, we can't effect change in any meaningful way.