SiriusXM Guns N Roses Radio Start Time

11 minutes ago, AslatIE said:

Wouldn't they need rights for that or am I greatly mistaken? 

(They are playing GNR songs, and a lot of them are Izzy songs, so :lol:

And it's a radio station, pretty sure they can play whatever they like haha

Edited by Dar97

1 hour ago, AslatIE said:

I'm just dropping by the forum to say that I'm recording the radio audio for a while with Audacity, so if there's any surprises I'll upload them. 

I assume @Gibbo isn't recording right now, right?

No am not mate

Was it just me or did they not play the outro to NR?

No they don't ?

Listen the station for half a day and you've heard it all 

• Like 1

Wouldn't they need rights for that or am I greatly mistaken? 

(They are playing GNR songs, and a lot of them are Izzy songs, so :lol:

Not sure, they are playing songs from plenty of other artists.. They should at very least throw Izzy a bone and play Shuffle It All.. I dod almost end my question with "besides all the Guns songs he wrote" ;)

• Like 1

Depending of the hour it airs I'll be able to record it or not (because of the time difference). What I see is that it plays better from my phone (maximum quality and no loading stops) than from my pc, no vpn needed, just the sirius app. So if I catch it what I'll do will be plugin the phone audio jack to an old 2007 macbook with line in plug, use audacity to record and plug headphones to the macbook so I can listen to it, I've just done a test and it works.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, AslatIE said:

Was it just me or did they not play the outro to NR?

They play it on the studio version, not sure about the live version though.

Btw: I hope that they get inspired by the variety of songs on their own radio station and dust if some rarities during the US leg!

Edited by youngswedishvinyl
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

They play it on the studio version, not sure about the live version though.

Btw: I hope that they get inspired by the variety of songs on their own radio station and dust if some rarities during the US leg!

What I would give to see Axl strap on that guitar and do the intro for Dead Horse

4 hours ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

I love all these short interviews before some of the songs!

Slash just talked about the Illusions :D

What did he say?

2 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

What did he say?

Something about how it was a miracle that they actually got together and recorded those records and how he was proud over them for managing to do that, he also said that it resulted in a lot if great songs!

• Like 1

Just now, Black Sabbath said:

No solo-Izzy stuff, but they have played Velvet Revolver.

:/ I heard they played Snakepit too... I really wish they would play an Izzy song or two... With their limited catalog that would have been the cool thing to do.. Throw the guy a bone.. They play every other band..

• Like 1

17 hours ago, fanfzero said:

Depending of the hour it airs I'll be able to record it or not (because of the time difference). What I see is that it plays better from my phone (maximum quality and no loading stops) than from my pc, no vpn needed, just the sirius app. So if I catch it what I'll do will be plugin the phone audio jack to an old 2007 macbook with line in plug, use audacity to record and plug headphones to the macbook so I can listen to it, I've just done a test and it works.

I was in Europe in December/January. I have SiriusXM. I used the app all the time while I was abroad. I think it's the easiest and best way to access the show. Shouldn't be any VPN crap if you use the app.