SiriusXM Guns N Roses Radio Start Time

Will be cool to make a little NITL/Coachella Live EP from these.

Guess we'll have Welcome To The Jungle, November Rain, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, Nightrain, and then possibly Paradise City (from Vegas?).

They played Whole Lotta Rosie earlier, but it wasn't from NITL/Coachella.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eddie Money said:

Looks like this secret GNR vault is full of recordings we already have.  Otherwise, I think we would be getting more from GNR Radio.  

I'd like to think Axl has a library full of recordings...but who knows? Maybe Axl doesn't think we'd like to hear You're Crazy  (AFD version) from 2006 or a nice soundboard of his cover on Sailing. 

5 minutes ago, Eddie Money said:

Looks like this secret GNR vault is full of recordings we already have.  Otherwise, I think we would be getting more from GNR Radio.  

Why would Axl give that up to Sirius for a short run radio station where everyone can easily record it when he could release it and make money off it?

20 minutes ago, Gibbo said:

So it looks like i recorded Nightrain (Coachella) with Audacity if that's it getting played at 2hours 15 mins on my stream. Ill post a good copy when i get home from work

https://www.pscp.tv/w/bDqTqjFyYVFaRG5WQWR6anp8MVlwS2ttT0FXTEFKaoK1SpEvSkp1xu_o3A9WQtGqtfFq62p7h73axVn4r7bO

That's awesome! Anyone else feel like Axl's technique changed between Coachella and Detroit. His voice sounds slightly different like on ISE Vegas and this Nightrain...maybe it's just me though. I wouldn't even know how to describe the subtle change in his voice 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Gibbo said:

So it looks like i recorded Nightrain (Coachella) with Audacity if that's it getting played at 2hours 15 mins on my stream. Ill post a good copy when i get home from work

https://www.pscp.tv/w/bDqTqjFyYVFaRG5WQWR6anp8MVlwS2ttT0FXTEFKaoK1SpEvSkp1xu_o3A9WQtGqtfFq62p7h73axVn4r7bO

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Gibbo said:

HERO :headbang:

Btw, too much Queen on the gnr radio, I think in Madrid before the show they played like 2 full Queen albums through the PA:lol:

Edited by fanfzero
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Black Sabbath said:

Someone on Nightrain claims they played Paradise City from Vegas as well, but other than that the only other NITL live performances seem to be Knockin' On Heaven's Door, November Rain, and Nightrain from Coachella.

I highly doubt it was from vegas 2016, maybe it was the live era version, which is from Vegas 1992, so maybe the guy read Vegas an thought it was from 2016.

Why would they play one of Axl's weakest songs live nowadays?

56 minutes ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

So is the concert going to be like a regular show length or is it going to be like the Troubadour where it was just under two hours?

Doesn't sound like anyone's sure. I'm still trying to figure out what time they hit the stage thursday

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Gibbo said:

A little distorted i think ill turn it down and try again

Nightrain - Coachella 2016 FLAC https://mega.nz/#F!HN0GwRba!q0iNIHZUzTPmpxX6pfStIQ

Can you upload a MP3 link please? It would be great if you upload a MP3 link of November Rain and Knockin' On Heaven's Door from Coachella too!

Edited by diegodasilva23

52 minutes ago, HollyWoodRose84 said:

Anyone else notIce just how amazingly tight this band sounds with these soundboards? Slash's playing nowadays is superb. 

I think so too. Slash had a fuck ton of momentum on his last solo tour and just kept getting better and better. That's happening again with this tour 

• Like 1