SiriusXM Guns N Roses Radio Start Time

2 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Anybody know what city that live Nightrain they played a couple minutes ago was from? My car doesn't show that much text on the display. That was fuckin killer! Just like that, I'm fired up big time for St Louis! 

It was the Coachella soundboard 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Black Sabbath said:

Seems actually you can't go back and re-listen to this channel like you can some. Damn.

They played it again not long ago it seems, so should be easy to capture if someone records a stream. Can't wait to hear it!

Apparently gibbo is streaming at the same time than recording, so I think this time somebody surely has catched it

By the way, I've just noticed that at the end of the register it says that the trial will be available for those who use valid user information, this time I've tried with a fake usa number and a usa zip code, maybe this time it works. And be careful when using cyberghost, after 3 hours it disconnects vpn.

Edited by fanfzero

I got a second mail today, but i still can't access the internet radio. Even with VPN (Cyberghost, Hotspot Shield).

I still don't know my password..

The first mail was to confirm my email adress, now i got this:

pyrJykf.png

I click "Start listening" and it asks me to log in. And i still don't know what my password is :(

19 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

I got a second mail today, but i still can't access the internet radio. Even with VPN (Cyberghost, Hotspot Shield).

pyrJykf.png

I click "Start listening" and it asks me to log in. And i still don't know what my password is :(

Same here, just received that mail today, but still have no password

14 minutes ago, Black Sabbath said:

They're playing November Rain from Coachella and I'm inclined to think they might have dubbed the vocals or something. Almost sounds like 2006.

And they didn't even play the outro?! 

no he actually did good except on that "love is always coming love is always goin..." part 

2 hours ago, GNRfanMILO said:

pyrJykf.png

I think you have to register/create an account if you don't have a password but you need your account number or VIN to do it.  

And if that doesn't work, call them 888-242-3796.  I pay $25 for 6 months, it's not a promotion rate, it's a I said cancel 3 times.  Do not give these folks your credit card number.  They have shady billing practices.  Always tell them to bill you for the extra $2.  Beyond that, you'll never regret having Sirius, great stuff and did I mention they have a Grateful Dead channel, 24/7, 365 days a year, who would have thought?

17 minutes ago, Black Sabbath said:

Someone on Nightrain claims they played Paradise City from Vegas as well, but other than that the only other NITL live performances seem to be Knockin' On Heaven's Door, November Rain, and Nightrain from Coachella.

Jungle too I beleive...someone said Rosie was played but I don't think so