SiriusXM Guns N Roses Radio Start Time

1 minute ago, Tom-Ass said:

That isn't terrible considering the ticket prices and the size of the place.. It should be sold out but they are just greedy.. The same if not more money will be made by selling less tickets at a higher price. The Boston show in October has sold about the same percentage of tix and that is only an arena.. Again, would have been sold out if the prices weren't so crazy

$150 plus fees should be the top price for the USA shows. $300 for the same old 2016 show and lineup is not worth it a second time around, unless you are Dirty Rotten Filthy Stinking Rich!

Edited by rockphantom
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, rockphantom said:

That was the first round of dates. I believe every casual fan in Texas who wanted to see Guns, saw them in 2016.

I was surprised to see AT&T Stadium completely packed for GNR last year.

That place is HUGE!

The San Antonio 2017 show is not selling well. I am going to attempt to attend/tape this show, if I can find someone to go with me, or at least meet me in in San Antonio.

Check out the interactive seating chart: https://www1.ticketmaster.com/guns-n-roses-not-in-this-san-antonio-texas-09-08-2017/event/3A005181CA46508A?artistid=735218&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

Yea, might be the case but I think based on the regions in Texas this time you'll get a strong Mexican following to show up...I got pit tickets in El Paso for $132 

3 hours ago, fanfzero said:

This is shit, I registered, got my confirmation email, confirmed but I did not get any password, now when i say I forgot my password it says my username does not exist, I've tried everything with vpn and so on. I think the best we can do is an acestream/sopcast broadcast between the members of the forum

Exactly the same here!!!

2 hours ago, Gibbo said:

I got 2 emails the first one was complete your subscription that had a link to get your password

The second one was comfirm email with a link to confirm you email

I got the second one but I did not get the first one...It never arrived in my email box.

I've listened to GNR radio for 105 minutes this morning.

I can't take these overplayed, cliched, non-GNR songs any longer!

As I mentioned last night, if a complete show from the golden era ends up being broadcast, please PM me immediately!

Otherwise, I am out until the Apollo broadcast.

Thank You!

3 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

Yea, might be the case but I think based on the regions in Texas this time you'll get a strong Mexican following to show up...I got pit tickets in El Paso for $132 

Well that is what I was counting on and plus they make for a kick ass crowd! :) But are they all waiting till the last minute like me??? Pit tickets on Duff's side right now are $450! 

11 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Well that is what I was counting on and plus they make for a kick ass crowd! :) But are they all waiting till the last minute like me??? Pit tickets on Duff's side right now are $450! 

Hmm I must have gotten a good deal, I bought when they dropped prices about a month ago. It's smart to wait for the cheapest price though 

7 hours ago, rockphantom said:

That was the first round of dates. I believe every casual fan in Texas who wanted to see Guns, saw them in 2016.

I was surprised to see AT&T Stadium completely packed for GNR last year.

That place is HUGE!

The San Antonio 2017 show is not selling well. I am going to attempt to attend/tape this show, if I can find someone to go with me, or at least meet me in in San Antonio.

Check out the interactive seating chart: https://www1.ticketmaster.com/guns-n-roses-not-in-this-san-antonio-texas-09-08-2017/event/3A005181CA46508A?artistid=735218&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

There are also about $6

6 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

Mexicans love to rock.  I respect that about their culture and should have married a mexican woman with a family that loved hard rock and metal.  

When you think about the number of people that live in Dallas/ Fort Worth (nearly 7 million people) and population of the Houston Metro area (about 6.5 million), it's not difficult to understand why those shows were packed.  San Antonio, a city that I lived in at one point in my life is a little more blue collar and has a fraction of the number of people.  I think Bexar county has about 1.6-1.8 million and a significantly lower median household income than Dallas or Houston.  I'm not that surprised to see that the show at the Alamodome isn't selling great.  It's a big stadium.  I used to go to Spurs games there in the early 2000's and the place seemed weird for a basketball game.  

6 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

Damn what. Where did you get pit tickets to that show for that cheap?! :lol:

6 minutes ago, Black Sabbath said:

Damn what. Where did you get pit tickets to that show for that cheap?! :lol:

Someone on here mentioned that they had dropped prices on the El Paso show...the tickets were already cheaper than any other show. I can't remember which thread it was in but people were speculating that the show would be canceled Bc of the poor sales..long story short you give me the chance to buy tickets on Slash's side in the pit for $132 I'm going to take advantage 

I assume the pit sold quickly at that price but you can still sit for the same price on the floor for 132 

Edited by IncitingChaos

2 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Someone on here mentioned that they had dropped prices on the El Paso show...the tickets were already cheaper than any other show. I can't remember which thread it was in but people were speculating that the show would be canceled Bc of the poor sales..long story short you give me the chance to buy tickets on Slash's side in the pit for $132 I'm going to take advantage 

Damn can't believe I missed that. Fuck!

3 hours ago, Eddie Money said:

There are also about $6

Mexicans love to rock.  I respect that about their culture and should have married a mexican woman with a family that loved hard rock and metal.  

When you think about the number of people that live in Dallas/ Fort Worth (nearly 7 million people) and population of the Houston Metro area (about 6.5 million), it's not difficult to understand why those shows were packed.  San Antonio, a city that I lived in at one point in my life is a little more blue collar and has a fraction of the number of people.  I think Bexar county has about 1.6-1.8 million and a significantly lower median household income than Dallas or Houston.  I'm not that surprised to see that the show at the Alamodome isn't selling great.  It's a big stadium.  I used to go to Spurs games there in the early 2000's and the place seemed weird for a basketball game.  

I concur, I grew up in South Texas, the entire region is economically depressed.  I can't see the blue collar crowd forking $300 over for a GNR ticket. I did notice that they cheapest tix are virtually sold out.

I think promoters are depending on fans from Austin to Northern Mexico to buy tickets.

Edited by rockphantom

4 hours ago, Eddie Money said:

There are also about $6

They just spent millions remodeling it...I am excited to see what it looks like now....but yeah I for sure want to rock out to Guns in a packed Alamadome! I sure hope it happens.

• Like 1

Not for nothing, I'm happy GnR is getting some love, but what exactly are we excited about?   Why is Rocket Queen more exciting when I hear it in lower quality after listening to some shit I don't like from Alice Cooper VS. Saying "play Rocket Queen" and hearing it in higher quality, when I want to hear it? 

• Like 1