SiriusXM Guns N Roses Radio Start Time

3 minutes ago, TupacShakur said:

is duff actually live right now or is it a pre recording? also how long does the trial last for?

Right now is a pre recording, because I've hear it before, i think it lasts for 30 days

Edited by fanfzero

1 minute ago, Gibbo said:

Anyone else having problems logging into Sirius ?

Nope, unable to load the player on Chrome today, works on Edge but took forever to load or change the channel.

42 minutes ago, Nalbi said:

Nope, unable to load the player on Chrome today, works on Edge but took forever to load or change the channel.

Thanks mate.

Am on edge :lol:

Edited by Gibbo

I've tried to download the stream instead of recording it, I tried using GetFLV, getemall chrome extension and Jdownloader, but no luck, I got some links but none of them downloaded the stream. If anyone is able to do it please inform me. What I know is that it is being streamed on aac@256kbps and it seems to stream it divided in small parts.

Duff just said heres another GNR rarity and theyre playing a live version of OTGM from their heydays and its really great but..how is one to know where it's from? Sounds like 1987-1988 to me. Is this something that would count as "from the vault"?

Edited by StrangerInThisTown

1 minute ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Duff just said heres another GNR rarity and theyre playing a live version of OTGM from their heydays and its really great but..how is one to know where it's from? Sounds like 1987-1988 to me. Is this something that would count as "from the vault"?

Thats from live era (marquee 87)

Edited by xBrownstonex