THE OFFICIAL PROPER FOOTBALL THREAD 2020/21

Len Cnut

15 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

For a Magpie, the only silverware which counts is the Texaco, Fairs and Intertoto cups.

Well you know what they say about Magpies stealing silverware? I’ve never seen a bird carrying out a ram raid however which would be more appropriate for your lot. :lol: 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Messi is not leaving Barca, he’s just throwing a woman-fit, he did it when he threatened to quit international football back when the Argies lost.  Don’t get me wrong, I think the man is a magician but he’s a bit of a tart as well.

So I should tell this Spartans fan that Spartans will probably not be able to sign him then? He'll be disappointed!

I notice that goofy twat plays for Barca. He is probably the reason he wants to leave.

• Haha 1

• Len Cnut changed the title to THE OFFICIAL PROPER FOOTBALL THREAD 2020/21

Well...this is all very un-Arsenal.  I must say I’m quitely confident with Arteta this season, though to keep things in perspective its only Fulham.  Still though, so far so good, as the man who fell off a 20 storey building could be heard shouting from the window of each floor.

6 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Well...this is all very un-Arsenal.  I must say I’m quitely confident with Arteta this season, though to keep things in perspective its only Fulham.  Still though, so far so good, as the man who fell off a 20 storey building could be heard shouting from the window of each floor.

Congrats on the victory! Exciting :)

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

We love you Roy

“I got Robbie’s [Savage] mobile number and rang him. It went to his voicemail: ‘Hi, it’s Robbie – whazzup!’ Like the Budweiser ad. I never called him back. I thought: ‘I can’t be f****** signing that’."

:lol: 

Edited by Dazey
  • Haha 2

18 hours ago, Dazey said:

:lol: 

I don't know much about him from his playing days, even his time in Scotland, but literally every quote I see from him, he comes across as a fucking horrible human being :lol: like the kinda guy nobody would want to be around.

1 minute ago, Graeme said:

I don't know much about him from his playing days, even his time in Scotland, but literally every quote I see from him, he comes across as a fucking horrible human being :lol: like the kinda guy nobody would want to be around.

Who, Roy Keane?  Yeah, he's a fuckin' miserable old cunt but a certain generation of narrow shouldered Fred Perry shirt wearing gel-heads like to wank themselves off over the idea that he was some kind of hardnut, instead of a profoundly insecure 5 foot Irishman.

3 minutes ago, Graeme said:

He was great to have around as a midfield player. Fucking class. 

4 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Who, Roy Keane?  Yeah, he's a fuckin' miserable old cunt but a certain generation of narrow shouldered Fred Perry shirt wearing gel-heads like to wank themselves off over the idea that he was some kind of hardnut, instead of a profoundly insecure 5 foot Irishman.

I’d love to put him in a cage with Patrick Vierra. :lol: 

7 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

He conjured up the term, ''prawn sandwich brigade'', so deserves forever our gratitude.

I’m not sure that he did y’know, strictly speaking.  What he actually did was make some comment about how away fans were hardcore but the home fans sat their with their prawn sandwiches and didn’t know what was going on on the pitch, words to that effect.  The exact term ‘prawn sandwich brigade’ followed on from there.

8 hours ago, Dazey said:

I’d love to put him in a cage with Patrick Vierra. :lol: 

He’s great for a soundbyte or a youtube vid but you must admit he comes off an absolute cunt of a man.  Even his teammates don’t like him, every time he commentates with anyone they sort of tolerate him with a chuckle and a sigh and a roll of the eyes.  

‘doesn’t suffer fools gladly’, they often say that about people, don’t they?  When what they really want to say ‘extremely unpleasant person to be around’.   

1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

I’m not sure that he did y’know, strictly speaking.  What he actually did was make some comment about how away fans were hardcore but the home fans sat their with their prawn sandwiches and didn’t know what was going on on the pitch, words to that effect.  The exact term ‘prawn sandwich brigade’ followed on from there.

Bit Soul Monster-esque and pedantic of you! By not brigading these middle class supporters, we have denied Keane his terminology!

2 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Bit Soul Monster-esque and pedantic of you! By not brigading these middle class supporters, we have denied Keane his terminology!

I weren’t tryna put you right or anything, just a passing observation when you said ‘conjured up the term’, I know that interview y’see and, thinking back, he never actually said it.  And good.  Fuck Keane.  My mind was permanently made up on him when he was asked to describe his feelings towards Arsenal and what he came up with was ‘hatred’.  

• Haha 1