Its So Easy vs Dirty Little Thing

Idk if this has been discussed before or not. But i was listening to Dirty Little Thing by Velvet Revolver (Slash/Duff) and I gotta say, it sounds like a 2nd version of its so easy. The song structure is extremely similar if you ever compare them, aswell as the intro.

these songs havent got much in common when it comes to structure and specially dynamics

you listen to instrumental version of both and it gets easy to notice it

you dont need to go further than the intro

vr song has an "almost fake" intro - that bass thing that has no crescendo or dynamics.

once the guitar joins at 7s it is already playing the main riff. then the 2nd guitar joins at 13s playing the same riff. seriously. this is a joke

gnr song has a very short but very dynamic intro. first bass, similar to the vr song. then the 1st guitar enters playing something that wont be played again on any part of the song. then 2nd guitar enters playing something different than the 1st guitar and that also wont be played again on any part of the song. its just a few notes but it manages to build antecipation for the main riff that comes at 16s. also note the fantastic drumming on the intro, it gives so much dynamics to the song and it helps the crescendo effect. the drums of the intro also wont be played again on any part of the song

i could go on...