Hour Long Slash, Duff, Richard Rig Rundown

Very cool, but bummed they didn't feature Slash's Guild double neck, his Les Paul Gold Top, or any of the Firebirds he's been using for The Seeker. Would have also liked to have heard McBob talk about the Les Paul bass Duff used in the Estranged video and shows on the Skin n' Bones Tour. I wonder what happened to it and why he doesn't play it anymore...

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

I think Slash was working with Ace because he "couldn't afford" Adam Day with the money he was making with SMKC. Now he can.

I think it's all good anyway. 

Didn't Adam have some sort of beef with Perla too? I thought she had something to do with their split as well, but I could be wrong. I mean, she gets blamed for pretty much everything so who the hell knows...

What a great video, thanks for posting @ZoSoRose  Love Richard's enthusiasm.  He seems like such a nice guy and total guitar geek. lol  Love how the guitar techs have their own special relationship and history with the guitars, too.  Adam Day saying he and Slash's go 'way back'.  That's cool.  And how beat up did it look?  If that guitar could talk!  Also, not being a muso, I didn't realise that Slash plays his guitar really low.  I wonder why?  Just personal preference?