Gardening

Gracii Guns

16 hours ago, cineater said:

Mike's freaking out. :lol:  When he moved in we told him about the neighborhood ghosts.  Didn't take him long to become a believer.  They've been a little active over at his place.  He reported a shadow visited him while he was in the garage and his dad said there was knocking at his bedroom door.  But last night, Mike's 60th birthday, he hear a chime outside his front door.  Just once so he wrote it off but when he turned off everything in the house it started in the corner of the living room, other side of the house.  He would tell it to stop and it would while he was talking but then start up again.  He finally yelled at it to go away, it was scaring him and it stopped.  He thought he heard it one more time outside of his bedroom window.

He called me all freaked out wanting to know if I heard the chimes.  No but told him it was probably his mom wishing him happy birthday.  She visited him once before.  You know, I didn't want to freak him out but yeah I've noticed sometimes lately the hall seems to have a dark spot.

So live in a haunted neighborhood and you’re friend has a demon cat?  What are the odds?!

You mean the halls in your house have dark spots??

That’s nice if it’s his mom visiting them.

Or maybe it was just his Dad getting a midnight snack? :lol:

16 hours ago, cineater said:

If I was getting you a Christmas gift, this would be it:

star-wars-the-mandalorian-the-child-chia

Cin!! Aww, I love it! :hug:

Isnt baby Yoda something else?!? 

Sometimes if you look out into the hall from the bed, it's completely black, not it's normal dark.  It goes away and only happens every once in a while.  

Combo of microgreens and Star Wars, that's the gift for you. :lol:

I'm off to Bass Pro for a gift pick up and then I plan to start wrapping.  Major project for me.

38 minutes ago, cineater said:

Sometimes if you look out into the hall from the bed, it's completely black, not it's normal dark.  It goes away and only happens every once in a while.  

Combo of microgreens and Star Wars, that's the gift for you. :lol:

I'm off to Bass Pro for a gift pick up and then I plan to start wrapping.  Major project for me.

Such a thoughtful and perfect gift! I can even successfully grow micro greens now! :lol:

I’d be freaked out if I saw that in my hall.

I did once have a nightmare that my gf was in mortal danger. I woke up in the middle of the night from the fear. There was a dark figure standing over me at the foot of the bed. I prayed for my gf - still half asleep and maybe hypnotized by the figure a bit. And just then the figure disappeared and the phone rang. My gf had just had a car accident! And she said it could have been worse but she hit a second section of ice that lead her away from a pole and into snowy ditch. 

And when the figure left, the entire room became noticeably brighter. (Your hallway situation reminded me of this)

My one and only weird experience like that... but a bit of a doozy, eh?

Fuck me - I wanna go to Bass Pro so bad!! That’s one of those joys that I forgot to even miss. But now that I’m reminded, I need it! :lol:

I hope you have enough wrapping paper!

Nettles still all good.

15 minutes ago, soon said:

Such a thoughtful and perfect gift! I can even successfully grow micro greens now! :lol:

I’d be freaked out if I saw that in my hall.

I did once have a nightmare that my gf was in mortal danger. I woke up in the middle of the night from the fear. There was a dark figure standing over me at the foot of the bed. I prayed for my gf - still half asleep and maybe hypnotized by the figure a bit. And just then the figure disappeared and the phone rang. My gf had just had a car accident! And she said it could have been worse but she hit a second section of ice that lead her away from a pole and into snowy ditch. 

And when the figure left, the entire room became noticeably brighter. (Your hallway situation reminded me of this)

My one and only weird experience like that... but a bit of a doozy, eh?

Fuck me - I wanna go to Bass Pro so bad!! That’s one of those joys that I forgot to even miss. But now that I’m reminded, I need it! :lol:

I hope you have enough wrapping paper!

Nettles still all good.

I was just thinking about the wrapping paper situation.  Everything came in boxes so I can wrap that and don't have to use bags.  I may have to make a paper run.

Yep, you've seen the dark spot too.  Nothing to freak out about, harmless.

Well fuck, FedX came by and I didn't get those last few packages I'm waiting on.

The nettles recovered?  I don't think number 72 is going to come back.  Marsha was pretty impressed when she saw the cuttings.  In a couple of weeks we are going to take cuttings off the citronella geraniums.

1 hour ago, cineater said:

I was just thinking about the wrapping paper situation.  Everything came in boxes so I can wrap that and don't have to use bags.  I may have to make a paper run.

Yep, you've seen the dark spot too.  Nothing to freak out about, harmless.

Well fuck, FedX came by and I didn't get those last few packages I'm waiting on.

The nettles recovered?  I don't think number 72 is going to come back.  Marsha was pretty impressed when she saw the cuttings.  In a couple of weeks we are going to take cuttings off the citronella geraniums.

For people who won’t find it off putting I use newspapers and flyers for wrapping paper.

I’ve always wondered if the dark figure was their to help me or part of the harm to befall my gf?

yeah, the nettles happy! And the mint needs transplanting. And there’s finally new leaves on two of the Rosemary! So some of all the plants have survived.

You got Marshas seal of approval!!

37 minutes ago, soon said:

For people who won’t find it off putting I use newspapers and flyers for wrapping paper.

I’ve always wondered if the dark figure was their to help me or part of the harm to befall my gf?

yeah, the nettles happy! And the mint needs transplanting. And there’s finally new leaves on two of the Rosemary! So some of all the plants have survived.

You got Marshas seal of approval!!

When it comes to packages it's not about the paper.  It's the ribbon and the decoration on top.  Get some twine for ribbon.  Take a walk with your pruners and cut off some evergreen stuff, pine smells great.  Wrap the twine around the box and tie on your plant material.  Wala, how original and pretty is that?  If you need help, pinterest the idea.  Those plumes on grasses work too.  You can make yarn out of old t-shirts if you don't have twine or string those plastic bags together.

Simone was not real pleased when I dumped all the ribbons on the couch where she was trying to sleep. :lol:  I've got one person wrapped.  The paper supply is questionable.  I'm going to have to hit the after Christmas sales and stock up.

I think your dark figures can go either way.  Depends on who it is.  For some reason they are more afraid of you then you are of them.  Or something like that. 

15 hours ago, cineater said:

When it comes to packages it's not about the paper.  It's the ribbon and the decoration on top.  Get some twine for ribbon.  Take a walk with your pruners and cut off some evergreen stuff, pine smells great.  Wrap the twine around the box and tie on your plant material.  Wala, how original and pretty is that?  If you need help, pinterest the idea.  Those plumes on grasses work too.  You can make yarn out of old t-shirts if you don't have twine or string those plastic bags together.

Simone was not real pleased when I dumped all the ribbons on the couch where she was trying to sleep. :lol:  I've got one person wrapped.  The paper supply is questionable.  I'm going to have to hit the after Christmas sales and stock up.

I think your dark figures can go either way.  Depends on who it is.  For some reason they are more afraid of you then you are of them.  Or something like that. 

You’ve got all the best ideas!! I have twine already so after a collect some pine I’m all set! Thanks!!

Well, I guess there had to be some limit to Simones Christmas cheer :lol: have you got more wrapping done since?

I was up at 4 because I had dark figures on my mind :lol:

Was video chatting with my nephew last night. And his eternally grumpy, asshole, dad was in the background. Dad was wearing a loose and lush adult onesie with an over sized hood, lol. Lounged out like a French king and eating an apple with a bent wrist. It was all I had in me to ignore him. Haha. And then he chimes in about “how long after (my nephew) was born did you move away?” Ugh, what an asshole!

And when I finally looked directly at him I just burst out laughing at him :lol:

The kid seemed fine, thankfully! Likely old enough to have a sense that dad is a difficult person.

So, now it feels like Christmas is in full swing! :lol:

4 hours ago, soon said:

You’ve got all the best ideas!! I have twine already so after a collect some pine I’m all set! Thanks!!

Well, I guess there had to be some limit to Simones Christmas cheer :lol: have you got more wrapping done since?

I was up at 4 because I had dark figures on my mind :lol:

Was video chatting with my nephew last night. And his eternally grumpy, asshole, dad was in the background. Dad was wearing a loose and lush adult onesie with an over sized hood, lol. Lounged out like a French king and eating an apple with a bent wrist. It was all I had in me to ignore him. Haha. And then he chimes in about “how long after (my nephew) was born did you move away?” Ugh, what an asshole!

And when I finally looked directly at him I just burst out laughing at him :lol:

The kid seemed fine, thankfully! Likely old enough to have a sense that dad is a difficult person.

So, now it feels like Christmas is in full swing! :lol:

I'd like to say that dad is a dick but he's wearing an adult onesie, hahaha.  Say lots of positive stuff to that kid to build up his self esteem.  I remember, because I was blonde hair and blue eyed, my family tagged me with you're not expected to be very smart.  For a long time I believed them.

I can see that decoration on the package but I'm not very good at throwing it together.  I can copy what other folks do.  Totally stole that idea from things I've seen.  You pull this off and everyone will want one of your gifts, good luck.

My kitchen table is all Christmas mess.  Zooming right along on wrapping.  Not many left but I still have deliveries coming.  Have only used one stick on bow and one bag.  I've discovered Caleb has a thing for his gifts being wrapped.  Probably something to do with his mother.  Last year she gave him a bottle of booze for Christmas.  Anyway, he was working late last night so I texted him a picture of a gift I wrapped for him.  :lol: He got the bag gift but I wrapped the gifts I put in it.  It's hard to find a box for a toilet brush. :lol:  My daughter was getting so many gifts to redo her bathrooms, I redirected one of the sets to him.  It's been a year of bathrooms.

One of my teeth feels like metal is being touched to it.  Hang in there tooth, not long now.

18 minutes ago, cineater said:

I'd like to say that dad is a dick but he's wearing an adult onesie, hahaha.  Say lots of positive stuff to that kid to build up his self esteem.  I remember, because I was blonde hair and blue eyed, my family tagged me with you're not expected to be very smart.  For a long time I believed them.

I can see that decoration on the package but I'm not very good at throwing it together.  I can copy what other folks do.  Totally stole that idea from things I've seen.  You pull this off and everyone will want one of your gifts, good luck.

My kitchen table is all Christmas mess.  Zooming right along on wrapping.  Not many left but I still have deliveries coming.  Have only used one stick on bow and one bag.  I've discovered Caleb has a thing for his gifts being wrapped.  Probably something to do with his mother.  Last year she gave him a bottle of booze for Christmas.  Anyway, he was working late last night so I texted him a picture of a gift I wrapped for him.  :lol: He got the bag gift but I wrapped the gifts I put in it.  It's hard to find a box for a toilet brush. :lol:  My daughter was getting so many gifts to redo her bathrooms, I redirected one of the sets to him.  It's been a year of bathrooms.

One of my teeth feels like metal is being touched to it.  Hang in there tooth, not long now.

I thought you had the virus again - where you been? :lol:

Yeah, I need to be aware that my nephew will need extra love. Im naturally inclined to build up kids anyways, but he needs extra. But yeah, Dad looked hilarious :lol: I'm sorry to hear that you had to break out of that dumb blonde mold.

Im excited for this wrapping idea! Thanks!

Youre a whirlwind of Christmas! I dont think I could keep up. Poor Caleb. I bet he was happy to see his wrapped gift!? Wait - Karen gets the toilet, but Caleb gets the toilet brush? :lol: After your awesome new bathrooms shes likely excited to get your touches! I know Craig helped too. Hey - is your heater all fixed up? Cant recall.

Ouchy! Im sorry to hear that. Soon enough youll get it all sorted. Sucks.

19 minutes ago, soon said:

I thought you had the virus again - where you been? :lol:

Yeah, I need to be aware that my nephew will need extra love. Im naturally inclined to build up kids anyways, but he needs extra. But yeah, Dad looked hilarious :lol: I'm sorry to hear that you had to break out of that dumb blonde mold.

Im excited for this wrapping idea! Thanks!

Youre a whirlwind of Christmas! I dont think I could keep up. Poor Caleb. I bet he was happy to see his wrapped gift!? Wait - Karen gets the toilet, but Caleb gets the toilet brush? :lol: After your awesome new bathrooms shes likely excited to get your touches! I know Craig helped too. Hey - is your heater all fixed up? Cant recall.

Ouchy! Im sorry to hear that. Soon enough youll get it all sorted. Sucks.

I was up late wrapping and then I wanted to try to finish this book and then I noticed the sun was coming up.  I slept until 10!

Caleb is getting in on the bathrooms.  He has to install all this shit. :lol:  None of it involves playing with his new saw.

The heater is in and working beautifully.  Craig is coming next week to hook up the AC.  I'm hoping he gets busy and delays me.  I spent all his money paying my taxes.  It kills me to take money out of my savings.

I think my tooth is a little bit sensitive.  I've been pigging out on the Christmas M&Ms while I wrap gifts.  I'm not refilling the glasses I keep them in this time of year until I have a guest coming over. :lol:

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, cineater said:

I was up late wrapping and then I wanted to try to finish this book and then I noticed the sun was coming up.  I slept until 10!

Caleb is getting in on the bathrooms.  He has to install all this shit. :lol:  None of it involves playing with his new saw.

The heater is in and working beautifully.  Craig is coming next week to hook up the AC.  I'm hoping he gets busy and delays me.  I spent all his money paying my taxes.  It kills me to take money out of my savings.

I think my tooth is a little bit sensitive.  I've been pigging out on the Christmas M&Ms while I wrap gifts.  I'm not refilling the glasses I keep them in this time of year until I have a guest coming over. :lol:

I forgot Christmas m & m’s exist! Nom nom nom! :lol:

You were all hopped up on m&ms keeping you up all night!

keep away from the toblerone though! That gets ya in the tooth!

I’ve stocked up on cannabis edibles chocolates and sugar coated soft gummies for ‘stalking stuffers’.... if I don’t eat them all first! :lol:

1 hour ago, soon said:

I forgot Christmas m & m’s exist! Nom nom nom! :lol:

You were all hopped up on m&ms keeping you up all night!

keep away from the toblerone though! That gets ya in the tooth!

I’ve stocked up on cannabis edibles chocolates and sugar coated soft gummies for ‘stalking stuffers’.... if I don’t eat them all first! :lol:

I don't think I've ever had a Toblerone.  I'm a chocolate and peanut butter person.  Those never make it into the Christmas stockings, lol.

All the gifts I have are wrapped.  FedEX has been by but didn't stop at my house.  I have somethings coming tomorrow but I still have a few things with no delivery date set yet.  Nothing coming from China so everything should make it here by Christmas. 

They shut down the Extension office again and reduced the number on campus to 10.  Thankfully gardening is done and I don't have to schedule everybody again.  We had already limited the greenhouse to 8 people.  Seeding starts at the beginning of January.

I don't think I've ever had a Toblerone.  I'm a chocolate and peanut butter person.  Those never make it into the Christmas stockings, lol.

All the gifts I have are wrapped.  FedEX has been by but didn't stop at my house.  I have somethings coming tomorrow but I still have a few things with no delivery date set yet.  Nothing coming from China so everything should make it here by Christmas. 

They shut down the Extension office again and reduced the number on campus to 10.  Thankfully gardening is done and I don't have to schedule everybody again.  We had already limited the greenhouse to 8 people.  Seeding starts at the beginning of January.

Toblerone is chocolate too. With this really hard nugget. Destroyer of fillings and teeth alike!

Youre almost there with your gifts!

Its a good time to be away from the garden. For safety. January will be here in a blink!

So deserved and well earned! Looking good in your picture, Gardener of the Month. :headbang:

Congratulations!!

Theyre lucky to have you

1 hour ago, soon said:

Toblerone is chocolate too. With this really hard nugget. Destroyer of fillings and teeth alike!

Youre almost there with your gifts!

Its a good time to be away from the garden. For safety. January will be here in a blink!

So deserved and well earned! Looking good in your picture, Gardener of the Month. :headbang:

Congratulations!!

Theyre lucky to have you

Ken made that sign.  I like it.  That's the enabling garden.  It's a feature pic, not an award but people have been texting me congrats.

One of the gifts I hadn't got an update on came in.  Right after I put all those ribbons back in the bag. :lol:  Two packages are due tomorrow.  That leaves two out there.  I just have to make it to the spice store, maybe the bakery and Walgreens.

Christmas cards are coming in.  Kind of feels like people got my card and felt obligated to send me one.  I can't imagine they were all on top of the game when it past years they barely got them out in time. :lol: 

Okay am I being too something?  Everything I do I feel like Joe is following up on like he's my supervisor or tweeking what I do.  For example, the other day I sent out an email to the leads and just happen to mention we can now do videos and to put their thinking caps on about how they might do one.  He sends a follow up email with the link to the one we did that came out in the newsletter Monday supporting the videos.

So tonight I see him send out an email entitled New Steering Committee Members Welcome packet.  Excuse me, when I invented the new leads welcome packet you folks blew me off!  Joe is replacing Kevin next year as president.  Hasn't been voted on yet but it's pretty much a done deal.  I'm cutting him some slack while he assumes his new duties and giving him the acknowledgement that I approve of his position.  But, I'm starting to feel like here we go again.

Irritation aside, it was a good thing to follow my lead and send these folks out a packet of information.  I can take pride that he thought my idea was good enough to use here.  It's not like I'm building a resume.  He's probably a little embarrassed that I was the one who pointed out, just to him, he forgot the attachment on that e-mail and he had to resend it. :lol:

Shit, I just noticed the platinum in my ring got damaged when Leslie dropped that rock on my hand.  It's got a flat spot on the bottom instead of being round.  Platinum is some pretty tough metal.  Between the platinum and the diamond they probably saved my finger from being crushed.  It even has a little dent, nic in the metal.

Edited by cineater

13 hours ago, cineater said:

Ken made that sign.  I like it.  That's the enabling garden.  It's a feature pic, not an award but people have been texting me congrats.

One of the gifts I hadn't got an update on came in.  Right after I put all those ribbons back in the bag. :lol:  Two packages are due tomorrow.  That leaves two out there.  I just have to make it to the spice store, maybe the bakery and Walgreens.

Christmas cards are coming in.  Kind of feels like people got my card and felt obligated to send me one.  I can't imagine they were all on top of the game when it past years they barely got them out in time. :lol: 

Its cool to see the enabling garden. Thanks for representing us in your picture! I like the sign too! I don't get the "no vinning" though?

The little write up you did was perfect. Thats you on a page!

Don't put those ribbons away just yet! :lol: You made me crave a treat form a bakery that I havent had since childhood. Coffee Cake - just sweet white bread with a brown sugar coating Im pretty sure. A slice of that with too much butter was my Christmas morning breakfast :drool:

Im pretty sure you are getting a bunch of cards because of how awesome you are.

7 hours ago, cineater said:

Okay am I being too something?  Everything I do I feel like Joe is following up on like he's my supervisor or tweeking what I do.  For example, the other day I sent out an email to the leads and just happen to mention we can now do videos and to put their thinking caps on about how they might do one.  He sends a follow up email with the link to the one we did that came out in the newsletter Monday supporting the videos.

So tonight I see him send out an email entitled New Steering Committee Members Welcome packet.  Excuse me, when I invented the new leads welcome packet you folks blew me off!  Joe is replacing Kevin next year as president.  Hasn't been voted on yet but it's pretty much a done deal.  I'm cutting him some slack while he assumes his new duties and giving him the acknowledgement that I approve of his position.  But, I'm starting to feel like here we go again.

Irritation aside, it was a good thing to follow my lead and send these folks out a packet of information.  I can take pride that he thought my idea was good enough to use here.  It's not like I'm building a resume.  He's probably a little embarrassed that I was the one who pointed out, just to him, he forgot the attachment on that e-mail and he had to resend it. :lol:

Shit, I just noticed the platinum in my ring got damaged when Leslie dropped that rock on my hand.  It's got a flat spot on the bottom instead of being round.  Platinum is some pretty tough metal.  Between the platinum and the diamond they probably saved my finger from being crushed.  It even has a little dent, nic in the metal.

Its happening again! Your good ideas under someone elses name :facepalm: I love that you got to point out he forgot the attachments. Thats a sweet victory in buerocracy :lol:

Im so happy you had that ring on! Just a millimetre in either direction!

4 hours ago, soon said:

Its cool to see the enabling garden. Thanks for representing us in your picture! I like the sign too! I don't get the "no vinning" though?

The little write up you did was perfect. Thats you on a page!

Don't put those ribbons away just yet! :lol: You made me crave a treat form a bakery that I havent had since childhood. Coffee Cake - just sweet white bread with a brown sugar coating Im pretty sure. A slice of that with too much butter was my Christmas morning breakfast :drool:

Im pretty sure you are getting a bunch of cards because of how awesome you are.

Its happening again! Your good ideas under someone elses name :facepalm: I love that you got to point out he forgot the attachments. Thats a sweet victory in buerocracy :lol:

Im so happy you had that ring on! Just a millimetre in either direction!

No vining=no whining 

Coffee cake, oh yeah.  Brown sugar and butter is to die for.

People don't do Christmas cards that much anymore.  You get an internet greeting.

I just have to get over this shit with the garden.  I got a look at Justin's outline for using the gardens for education and everyone of them was my ideas.  Okay, they don't listen to me well but when it comes to the plan, I'm the brain child.  I'm pretty sure I didn't just dream up all this stuff myself.  I'm pulling from stuff I've seen along the way.  Team effort not an individual one.

I'm freaked about the ring.  This is a family heirloom.  I'm going to have to get it to the jewler and have it fixed up.  Maybe a little damage to show it has been worn by each wearer is called for.  A least I'm not the one who chipped the diamond.  I don't think it's the real story but supposedly that happen when my grandmother punched my grandfather and chipped his tooth and the diamond.  Believe me the guy had it coming even if I don't know why. :lol:

56 minutes ago, cineater said:

No vining=no whining 

Coffee cake, oh yeah.  Brown sugar and butter is to die for.

People don't do Christmas cards that much anymore.  You get an internet greeting.

I just have to get over this shit with the garden.  I got a look at Justin's outline for using the gardens for education and everyone of them was my ideas.  Okay, they don't listen to me well but when it comes to the plan, I'm the brain child.  I'm pretty sure I didn't just dream up all this stuff myself.  I'm pulling from stuff I've seen along the way.  Team effort not an individual one.

I'm freaked about the ring.  This is a family heirloom.  I'm going to have to get it to the jewler and have it fixed up.  Maybe a little damage to show it has been worn by each wearer is called for.  A least I'm not the one who chipped the diamond.  I don't think it's the real story but supposedly that happen when my grandmother punched my grandfather and chipped his tooth and the diamond.  Believe me the guy had it coming even if I don't know why. :lol:

Oh “vining” of course :lol:

Fucking Justin! Or no, still have that one confused... fucking Alex?! But I’m pissed that Justin is using your ideas without credit. You have the right attitude and all. But it’s also true that you should be at least acknowledged.

I like the notion that an heirloom can have marks to show it was worn by the generations. Although I also see where you’re coming from about having it touched up.

I once helped out with sanding down and refinishing an heirloom dresser. And the system was that you are supposed to write the date and your initials on the bottom in a space that doesn’t get stained ever.  We were the fourth entry, for having refinished it. Most times there was two initials. Was a cool feeling.

question for you re plant gifting etiquette: I have these mint seedlings ready to transplant and want to give them as gifts. But I don’t have large enough pots as what I will transplant my mint into. Is it okay to give people plants that they will immediately have to buy a pot, buy soil and transplant themselves? 

1 hour ago, soon said:

Oh “vining” of course :lol:

Fucking Justin! Or no, still have that one confused... fucking Alex?! But I’m pissed that Justin is using your ideas without credit. You have the right attitude and all. But it’s also true that you should be at least acknowledged.

I like the notion that an heirloom can have marks to show it was worn by the generations. Although I also see where you’re coming from about having it touched up.

I once helped out with sanding down and refinishing an heirloom dresser. And the system was that you are supposed to write the date and your initials on the bottom in a space that doesn’t get stained ever.  We were the fourth entry, for having refinished it. Most times there was two initials. Was a cool feeling.

question for you re plant gifting etiquette: I have these mint seedlings ready to transplant and want to give them as gifts. But I don’t have large enough pots as what I will transplant my mint into. Is it okay to give people plants that they will immediately have to buy a pot, buy soil and transplant themselves? 

Only if they are gardeners themselves and know what they are doing.  There must be something that can be repurposed and recycled into a planter.  Google it.  A homemade planter is a nice gift to.  You could cut a circle of tin foil to wrap around your container.  Tie that twine around it with a sprig of greenery and dress it up that way.

Justin good, Alex evil.  I'm going to have to dumpster dive.  The kids new frig came with no cardboard.  We need that to lay down on our paths before we dump the wood chips on them.

OMG the Christmas scratchers have puppies and kittens on them, so cute!

That dresser sounds cool.  I was pretty happy when Caleb saw the wooden child's table and chairs that were ours as kids and wanted them for their kids.  He's going to redo them too.  I'm kind of wishing they would get pregnant with a girl.  I have the girl's furniture I want to send over there so I can expand my plant room. :lol:

58 minutes ago, cineater said:

Only if they are gardeners themselves and know what they are doing.  There must be something that can be repurposed and recycled into a planter.  Google it.  A homemade planter is a nice gift to.  You could cut a circle of tin foil to wrap around your container.  Tie that twine around it with a sprig of greenery and dress it up that way.

Justin good, Alex evil.  I'm going to have to dumpster dive.  The kids new frig came with no cardboard.  We need that to lay down on our paths before we dump the wood chips on them.

OMG the Christmas scratchers have puppies and kittens on them, so cute!

That dresser sounds cool.  I was pretty happy when Caleb saw the wooden child's table and chairs that were ours as kids and wanted them for their kids.  He's going to redo them too.  I'm kind of wishing they would get pregnant with a girl.  I have the girl's furniture I want to send over there so I can expand my plant room. :lol:

Thanks for the great plant gift ideas!

Be safe as you dumpster dive! The shit you get up to, Cin. I swear! :lol::headbang:

I hope you get that girl. Mostly so I can virtually share in the fun of your grow room even more :lol:

Christmas Scratchers = scratch gambling? I used to get those from some people for a gift. Never won a stinking thing!! :lol:

3 minutes ago, soon said:

Thanks for the great plant gift ideas!

Be safe as you dumpster dive! The shit you get up to, Cin. I swear! :lol::headbang:

I hope you get that girl. Mostly so I can virtually share in the fun of your grow room even more :lol:

Christmas Scratchers = scratch gambling? I used to get those from some people for a gift. Never won a stinking thing!! :lol:

Scratchers never do well but for a minute they are hope and in the end, fun anyway.

Aw my neighbor has breast cancer and has to have surgery.  With my teeth issues I kept telling myself at least I'm not dealing with breast cancer.

From the pictures it looks like Axl's family has headed back to the mountains.  A long time ago, I got stranded coming out of the Big Horn mountains in a little town called Greybull, Wyoming.  It's like in the basin between those mountains and the Rockies.  We had nothing to do in this town for a week while the car was getting fixed.  I remember walking out on what is probably called the great plains.  The vastness of it was just so cool.  Like the ocean but it's solid.  I shouldn't say nothing.  For a little town it rocked.  It's always been my secret if I cut out of here, I'm going there to hide out.  I can't believe in all this time I've never got back there.

From the pictures it looks like Axl's family has headed back to the mountains.  A long time ago, I got stranded coming out of the Big Horn mountains in a little town called Greybull, Wyoming.  It's like in the basin between those mountains and the Rockies.  We had nothing to do in this town for a week while the car was getting fixed.  I remember walking out on what is probably called the great plains.  The vastness of it was just so cool.  Like the ocean but it's solid.  I shouldn't say nothing.  For a little town it rocked.  It's always been my secret if I cut out of here, I'm going there to hide out.  I can't believe in all this time I've never got back there.

I love this. Hope you get out there soon!

2 hours ago, cineater said:

Scratchers never do well but for a minute they are hope and in the end, fun anyway.

Aw my neighbor has breast cancer and has to have surgery.  With my teeth issues I kept telling myself at least I'm not dealing with breast cancer.

That’s sad. All the best to her!

Your tooth thing also sucks.

I’ve run out of my jalapeño and cilantro hot sauce