06/03/18 - Berlin, Germany - Olympiastadion

downzy

1 minute ago, estrangedtwat said:

I see it now.  The logo is tiny on the left front.

I've always loved GNR but I wouldn't walk around in a shirt that says "fuck" on it.  That's just too trashy for me.

YES...... I made that mistake last year. I bought the wife and I shirts . I failed to notice the "Not In This Lifetime MotherF***er" on the back. Luckily, the one I got for my 12 year old had nothing on the back.

2 minutes ago, MildlyArtistic said:

Bad Obsession is a song I have faith Axl would absolutely nail with his current voice.

It’s like mr brownstone, not only a similar topic, but he uses the brownstone voice to sing most of the song. 

If we don't get "Slither" or others tonight, don't be too disheartened, often we've seen things soundchecked or reportedly soundchecked and not

appear in the set until 2-3 months after...I am fairly confident it will not definitely be played, if they all were happy how it went in rehearsal!
Nice to see Axl attend, hopefully that means, the 1st show back tonight is NOT the rehearsal, like so often it has been with Mr Rose.
I hope they re-jig the flow a little bit, some new graphics here and there perhaps, play some different covers, more Illusiosn...the rest of 

Chinese...I'm sure we will see some of these desires play out over the next few months...
To all going tonight, have a fucking blast!! Was watching Rock AM last night and German crowds are pretty insane !