06/03/18 - Berlin, Germany - Olympiastadion

downzy

3 minutes ago, MildlyArtistic said:

I fucking love how good Axl sounds on It's So Easy on the NITL tour. He absolutely nails the rasp

I like too how the audience cheers after Axl sings "fuck off", as its the first time he uses his signature voice in the show :P

Just now, MildlyArtistic said:

I absolutely love the title track from CD. I think about half the album is mediocre, but the title track absolutely sounds like a Guns song to me.

I love CD but Chinese was always a song to me I thought could’ve been on the original albums. In fact, the first time I heard it I was unaware of Guns history and thought that it was something on the Illusions (I was also like 12, so people, don’t hate me lol)

1 minute ago, MildlyArtistic said:

I absolutely love the title track from CD. I think about half the album is mediocre, but the title track absolutely sounds like a Guns song to me.

For me CD, and Street of Dreams back when it was called The Blues, were the two most GNR sounding to me, especially The Blues the way they did it live in 2001 and 2002