Adlers Appetite to tour Australia in May. Tickets on sale March 26th

8 hours ago, scooby845 said:

Yes there is. EXIT festival was named the best European festival last year!! 

But somehow I don't think so cause in the last few years it's turning into an EDM (electronic dance music) mainly. The last good edition was 2012 (GNR!!). Did you know that?

;) I knew that GNR was there. that s why I know Exit. NuGNR in 2012 came to Schwarzlsee festival in Austria (I was there)  and I looked their other locations but didn t go anywhere else because my baby was only 5 months old then...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

Ah the poms have a very short memory ol chap!!!!:lol:. Its not like the English players don't do it and I refer to jimmy anderson digging his nails into the ball during the 2017 ashes.

https://thewest.com.au/sport/the-ashes/the-ashes-2017-18-england-tactic-draws-ball-tampering-questions-at-mcg-ng-b88701801z

Which was complete rubbish and now looks hilarious hypocritical and one of the reasons why people hated this team, their holier than thou attitude (I'd have given you it if you mentioned Atherton or South Africa's Faf Du Plessis). 

Your guys are being sent home crying like little girls including Mr Nasty Lehmann himself. It doesn't take much to remove the Aussie Aussie Oi Oi blokeyness, does it?

Edited by DieselDaisy

Former GUNS N' ROSES drummer Steven Adler and his band ADLER'S APPETITE are hoping to record a new song before the start of their Australian tour next month.

The trek, which will kick off on May 16 in Darwin, will commemorate the 30th anniversary of GUNS N' ROSES' debut album, "Appetite For Destruction". In addition to a performance of the entire LP, the shows will feature a question-and-answer session with Adler and his mother Deanna, who penned the book "Sweet Child Of Mine: How I Lost My Son To Guns N’ Roses".

Speaking to the "Australian Rock Show" podcast ahead of the tour, Adler said: "Right now we're gonna try and record one song before we go to Australia. So we'll have a new song" to play for the fans.

Besides a front-to-back performance of "Appetite For Destruction', the live sets will include the GN'R tracks "You Could Be Mine" and "Civil War", as well as "a song or two from INXS, because we're all big fans, I'm a big fan of INXS, and they're an Australian band," Adler said. "And, of course, we're gonna play 'Nice Boys' [from ROSE TATTOO], because everybody knows that we did that," referring to the fact that the track was covered by GUNS N' ROSES on the 1986 "Live ?!*@ Like a Suicide" EP and was later re-released on the 1988 EP "GN'R Lies".

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/steven-adlers-adlers-appetite-to-record-new-song-prior-to-australian-tour/

• Like 2

10 hours ago, vloors said:

Former GUNS N' ROSES drummer Steven Adler and his band ADLER'S APPETITE are hoping to record a new song before the start of their Australian tour next month.

The trek, which will kick off on May 16 in Darwin, will commemorate the 30th anniversary of GUNS N' ROSES' debut album, "Appetite For Destruction". In addition to a performance of the entire LP, the shows will feature a question-and-answer session with Adler and his mother Deanna, who penned the book "Sweet Child Of Mine: How I Lost My Son To Guns N’ Roses".

Speaking to the "Australian Rock Show" podcast ahead of the tour, Adler said: "Right now we're gonna try and record one song before we go to Australia. So we'll have a new song" to play for the fans.

Besides a front-to-back performance of "Appetite For Destruction', the live sets will include the GN'R tracks "You Could Be Mine" and "Civil War", as well as "a song or two from INXS, because we're all big fans, I'm a big fan of INXS, and they're an Australian band," Adler said. "And, of course, we're gonna play 'Nice Boys' [from ROSE TATTOO], because everybody knows that we did that," referring to the fact that the track was covered by GUNS N' ROSES on the 1986 "Live ?!*@ Like a Suicide" EP and was later re-released on the 1988 EP "GN'R Lies".

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/steven-adlers-adlers-appetite-to-record-new-song-prior-to-australian-tour/

@BorderlineCrazy

Life Ain't Gonna?

I hope so...

• Like 1

13 hours ago, vloors said:

"Right now we're gonna try and record one song before we go to Australia. So we'll have a new song" to play for the fans.

See people. Adler knows how it is done. 

(Things are sad when Adler's Appetite have far more artistic integrity than W. Axl Rose!)

3 hours ago, scooby845 said:

the shows will feature a question-and-answer session with Adler and his mother Deanna, who penned the book "Sweet Child Of Mine: How I Lost My Son To Guns N’ Roses".

Sounds unbelievably naff. 

• Like 1

Bloody adler said originally the new singer was a household name and his sold millions of albums thats why bach came to mind.

Havnt heard before of Constantine but he doesn't sound half bad. Might check for a few more videos. 

2 hours ago, Gibbo said:

Is this him

Ok, so this is the guy "loved by millions" :question:

Voice seems "OK" but not much more

and please man, stop doing that halfassed snakedancing, or trying to twirl the mic like Daltrey (nearly hitting his own face @ 3:10:facepalm:)

Hopefully Steven does as many rehearsals as possible, so this guy can find his one way of stagepresence, and stop acting like a poor copycat<_<

7 minutes ago, Natty said:

Is he famous in USA and do many people love him like Steven described ?

I was just thinking the same thing.  I have to admit that Ive never heard of him.  To my ears he does sound really good though.

So Constantine is Adlers's lead singer? He was on Idol back when I watched it. Simon didn't like him much and thought he was a poser. Maybe he's improved from his idol days but for some reason, I remember that he turned 30 during the season which is as old as a contestant can be. That has to be at least 10 years ago? He wasn't good enough for me to follow him after Idol but honestly, with the exception of Adam Lambert, kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood, they're all forgettable. 

1 hour ago, marlingrl03 said:

I think that Constantine and Adam Lambert were both on American Idol...I know of both but Adam is the MUCH bigger household name. Sorry Popcorn...but it's true! :P

1 hour ago, marlingrl03 said:

I think that Constantine and Adam Lambert were both on American Idol...I know of both but Adam is the MUCH bigger household name. Sorry Popcorn...but it's true! :P

True,least i know Adam Lambert , but never heard Constantine, Steven is King to promotion😄

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey fellas had a call from the Adler’s Aussie promoter today. They want to know if we'd like to run a comp through the page to win an upgrade to VIP experience in each city. Only open to Guns over Oz followers    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=785798395126363&id=158987781140764 and people who have bought tickets (must show proof of purchase). The comp is exclusive to our page.

Doing a interview with him Thursday.

Edited by Gibbo
  • Like 1
  • GNFNR 1