Will the band add Shadow Of Your Love to the European setlists?

Do you think the band will add Shadow Of Your Love to the European setlists?  

168 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted probably not, but i think Axl can sing this song because in the record i sure that is old Axl , but he can sing because his vocals in "Shadows of your love" he had in his vocals AC/DC vibe.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

I think Axl can sing SOYL better than many on here realize. Obviously it depends on the day (some days he is better than others, it's part of being a singer). Just look at ACDC, if he stays in ONE register the whole song (Like SOYL is) he can still nail it. The forum show, he did the Appetite stuff rather well that night, some of the Illusion stuff as well. It's the CD songs like TWAT and Prostitute (where he is all over the place range wise) where he struggles live. He started challenging himself range wise on the Illusions, hence why those songs and the CD songs are hit and miss most nights. I have faith in SOYL though.

• Like 2

Almost sure they wont. TBH I don't see Axl singing this song with an acceptable voice. He was struggling all 2017 with the rasp and to hear SOYL with the Mickey Mouse voice, I'd prefer they play You Ain't the First, 14 Years, The Garden or other songs without the rasp so he could rest his voice and nail it on the "rasp ones". Plus, SOYL is a fast song and with Axl's current condition it would be a challenge, like Locomotive or Garden of Eden.