Will the band add Shadow Of Your Love to the European setlists?

Do you think the band will add Shadow Of Your Love to the European setlists?  

168 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm not sure at this point.  It really depends on how involved/into the box set the band really is.  If this is mostly the record label trying to cash in on the tour, probably not....unless the song all of a sudden becomes some sort of hit.   If they are involved and into the box set, then yeah, I can see them playing it.   Heck, the label might have some sort of agreement in place with them that says they need to promote the box set in some form or another.  This is all pure speculation on my part though. 

I hope so. And I think they will.

1 hour ago, Kaneda said:

Yeah, let's add a song nobody will know or care about.  That will get the stadium rocking! 

I'd rather have a song like this than Used To Love Her. Fucking hate that song.

Also thinking it would be amazing if they'd add Jumpin' Jack Flash or Mama Kin again. That would be something everyone can rock out to, fan or not.

17 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

Probably not. 

They didn't play any similar song such as -You're Crazy, Think About You, Perfect Crime, Garden of Eden, Nice Boys... throughout the entire NITL tour. 

Why should they change something now?

Well, it's out as a single right now, so there's a difference I think.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

I don't think it's an official single. Probably just a promo single, like - Better and Street of Dreams..

It's being played on the radio, it's available on streaming services, iTunes and there's a video on the official youtube channel.

Whatever it is categorized as, people are hearing this song.

• Like 3

I think given the timing of the release just before another leg of the tour, what better way to breathe some new life into the set than a new single?

The forum shows felt like the end of a tour type show. So I feel there maybe a few difference s this time round in Europe.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Spirit said:

It's being played on the radio, it's available on streaming services, iTunes and there's a video on the official youtube channel.

Whatever it is categorized as, people are hearing this song.

Promo singles are usually made available for radio stations, media, clubs etc. Though this also has elements of traditional singles as it is available to consumers. Right now, it seems to be handled as a promo single however.

Edited by Live Like a Suicide

I would expect that they will, although it doesn't seem like a song that would be particularly well suited to 2018 Axl vocally. Might also depend on if it actually gets any traction as a single. If it becomes something that is all over the radio, it'll certainly make sense to include it in the set. 

I hope they do but voted probably not..  This song is another example of why the reunion was at least 10 years too late.. If they do play it, there is no way Axl will sound any good on it. I would still like them to try though.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, YourMother'sDruthers said:

No. Axl isn't going to do anything different or exert any extra effort to rehearse a "new" song. Nothing monetary to be gained from doing so.

'I Got You', 'Witchita Lineman', 'Black Hole Sun', and 'The Seeker' all got played this tour. All of which were 'new' to GNR setlists.