Locked N' Loaded Box Set

2 hours ago, Matt G said:

So I finally listed to the 1985 Mystic  Demo cassette. Has anyone been able to figure out what song is playing VERY quietly in between the first 4 songs on the cassette? It's definitely Axl singing. It almost sounds like it's being played in reverse. 

That usually happens when the cassette player head is catching some of the other side of the tape while playing.  The result is that it sounds very faint and in reverse.  First encountered that on a Van Halen cassette.

4 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Anyone who has the Locked & Loaded set care to post pics of all the vinyl included?

+1, especially if there's any information about recording sessions - dates, places, anything. thank you.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, rossco said:

took a few pics last night of my box, will post more later when i get home, loving these lithos

2wnd5w9.jpg

What does it say in that leaflet?

Can you take a closer picture so I can read it?

Tnx!

Edited by killuridols

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

Anyone who has the Locked & Loaded set care to post pics of all the vinyl included?

Not opened mine up yet. 🤦‍♂️ 

Will take a few pics tonight for ya fella 👍😉

also @killuridols will take a better pic of the leaflet, theres also another leaflet if i remember correctly. Ill photo that aswell. 👍

Edited by rossco
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I "only" ordered the Super Deluxe Edition, but I also didn't receive any tracking/shipping info, other than a notification that my order had been shipped.... Followed by a link to DHL's tracking site - with no tracking number mind you.

Has anyone verified if the versions of "Mr Brownstone" and "Sweet Child O Mine" in the reproduction singles are the alternate mixes from the original vinyl (though I'm not clear if all versions of the Sweet Child single used the remix)?  

38 minutes ago, teejay said:

Has anyone verified if the versions of "Mr Brownstone" and "Sweet Child O Mine" in the reproduction singles are the alternate mixes from the original vinyl (though I'm not clear if all versions of the Sweet Child single used the remix)?  

Ive not opened my singles yet, so im not too sure. Hopefully gona try an get them out weekend for a listen 👍

16 hours ago, teejay said:

The original SCOM single featured a remixed version? I always thought it would be an edit of the album version.

18 hours ago, teejay said:

Where can I find the scom remix?

12 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I've always wondered what the source is for this mix. Is it on the 7" included in Locked & Loaded??

Dunno if this is the version on the ISE single in the box set, but I believe this is the version on the original ISE single. I could be wrong though, I haven't heard it in a long time. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Powerage5 said:

Dunno if this is the version on the ISE single in the box set, but I believe this is the version on the original ISE single. I could be wrong though, I haven't heard it in a long time. 

Same goes for me. I think its the early mix of Brownstone reased on the 12" version of one of the first singles (might be ISE). Since I am on holiday I unfortunately cannot double check or clarify if its in the LNL box at the moment. 

Edited by zigzagbigbag

7 hours ago, zigzagbigbag said:

Same goes for me. I think its the early mix of Brownstone reased on the 12" version of one of the first singles (might be ISE). Since I am on holiday I unfortunately cannot double check or clarify if its in the LNL box at the moment. 

I'm sure ISE is the single, just couldn't remember if it was this version. 

• Like 1

I need Help In my box i have a big issue on usb key on folder d1 appetite f d 192 24bit....when i play the files the propieties of files are different 16 bit instead of 24 bit in other folder for example d4 sound...ecc..is correct 24 bit…..

Disc 1 folders on the usb has 16bit files only.

There should have been 16/44, 24/48 amd 24/192 files on it, as promoted(!!), but there are 16/44, 16/48 and 16/192 only.  They somehow messed up putting 24/48 and 24/192 files on there. This is an issue to be adressed.

Discs 2 - 4 folders contain the promised proper files.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lim666 said:

There should have been 16/44, 24/48 amd 24/192 files on it, as promoted(!!), but there are 16/44, 16/48 and 16/192 only.  They somehow messed up putting 24/48 and 24/192 files on there. This is an issue to be adressed.

Ive not checked mine yet. Will have to have a look and see what is on my usb.

I had a issue with my 96 page hardback book. It looks like where they got the books printed, the printer has not trimmed the bleed off the book correctly. So i have extra over hang of the inside paper in middle of book. Not good considering how much was paid for it. And Workin in the print trade myself, you have to be rather stupid to send out what i received. I actually emailed the uk store and have been in regular contact with them. They say that they are lookin in to replacing that part of the box. We shall see im not holdin too much hope. Sounds like diff people are havin diff issues with the box which is a shame and dosnt give the company puttin it all together a good name. 

4 hours ago, Lim666 said:

my folders look correct :shrugs: Disc 1-4 each have 44/16, 96/24, and 192/24. Total 12 folders. 

Edited by hitmanhart408
  • Like 1