Travelling thread

Dangelus

8 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

Got my flight! I’m staying 10 days in Frankfurt. Fiancé is going for work so I figure I’ll tag along while she’s at her conference

That's the spirit!

If you have time to travel a bit, I would highly recommend going a bit further south than Heidelberg and visit the Alsace region of France, from Strasbourg and south towards Colmar. Regardless, enjoy the trip! :)

• 2 months later...

Absolutely loved Germany! Spent 11 days based out of Frankfurt. Saw that city, Cologne, Black Forest (Triberg), Bavaria (Wurzburg and Lohl), Tannous mountains (Lorsbach, Longenhain), Rhineland (Mainz)

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/12/2024 at 3:47 PM, ZoSoRose said:

Absolutely loved Germany! Spent 11 days based out of Frankfurt. Saw that city, Cologne, Black Forest (Triberg), Bavaria (Wurzburg and Lohl), Tannous mountains (Lorsbach, Longenhain), Rhineland (Mainz)

I'd love to revisit Germany and spend more time there. Have been twice before but only for a total of maybe 10 days so haven't seen all that much. The Black Forest is definitely on my list, will google some of these other places you've listed and see if they're up to my standard :D

This week I booked a 3 night/4 day trip to Disneyland Paris for my girlfriend and her sister. They were meant to go in 2020 but Covid had other plans. I'm getting super jealous now and kinda wish I was going too, love a good day in a theme park but I have to stay home and babysit the dog :lol: 

• Like 1