You Can't Wrap Your Arms Around A Memory

Very moving. Great vocal and guitar performance! I got a bit choked up and didn't finish it to be completely honest :lol: A podcaster who is very important to me died on Monday and I just found out yesterday evening. I know the song is about romance, but it really captures the feelings of someones absence being mourned. Not everyone can do heartfelt. You are really gifted with it. :headbang:

Neat way to launch into a song idea, too. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

42 minutes ago, soon said:

Very moving. Great vocal and guitar performance! I got a bit choked up and didn't finish it to be completely honest :lol: A podcaster who is very important to me died on Monday and I just found out yesterday evening. I know the song is about romance, but it really captures the feelings of someones absence being mourned. Not everyone can do heartfelt. You are really gifted with it. :headbang:

Neat way to launch into a song idea, too. 

I'm sorry to hear that. The feeling of loss is what I wanted to convey. I lost someone very close to me and this is basically what the song is about.

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, lame ass security said:

I'm sorry to hear that. The feeling of loss is what I wanted to convey. I lost someone very close to me and this is basically what the song is about.

Im sorry to hear of your loss as well. Its clear by the song that it was a very powerful connection. :hug:Thank you for gifting the world this song.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, SoundOfAGun said:

Always awesome my man! Amazing vocals yet again, wish we were in the same country so we could collaborate and get this stuff recorded. Sorry for your loss.

Thanks man. Yeah, I actually recorded this with my phone on BandLab. Have to say I was pleasantly surprised by the sound quality. 

13 hours ago, Jabberwocky said:

And @soon I am so very sorry for your loss. Hope you can get to a place of peace

Thank you. I cant express how much your kind words are carrying me in this difficult time. Means so much. I think all who admired him will try even harder to be as wise and compassionate as he was and then find our peace, therein. 

Thanks man, I really appreciate you. 

• Like 2

I cranked my volume before pressing play since you said we might have to, and I may have overdone it. :lol:

Well worth it though, I kept it up that loud. Absolutely love the guitar bit and there's so many places you could take the song, or even just finish it as is. I think it's incredibly moving as is with just the vocals and guitar.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, James Bond said:

I cranked my volume before pressing play since you said we might have to, and I may have overdone it. :lol:

Well worth it though, I kept it up that loud. Absolutely love the guitar bit and there's so many places you could take the song, or even just finish it as is. I think it's incredibly moving as is with just the vocals and guitar.

I'm sorry man, lol, hope I didn't Pete Townshend you with the volume.😄 

• Like 1