12/03/22 - Melbourne, AU - Melbourne Cricket Ground

alfierose

Attempted transcription of his annoyance against the spotlight, for now, until we get better video and audio.

" Stop, stop, stop. Ok, this is to the spotlight that I'm pointing at. I don't know what your deal is, but I've asked you to shut that off about ten times now. I really want to do the show for the people, and I don't want to be blind. I don't know what's wrong with the light, (but if you?) can't seem to fix it-

Sorry people! We have to start over now.

You can use that one ( it's (??? word rymes with fake or take) / instead ), that one is (??? stuffed?/touched?) Please, shut (it?) the fuck (off?/up?). [Most likely "Shut it the fuck off", as he's referring to the light.] "

Edited by BucketEgg
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Towlie said:

Pray that we get Coma for, me missed it in 2017 due to Axl getting stuck in traffic and shortened set due to curfew and was absolutely shattered. Hopefully curfew shouldn’t be an issue today.

You’re fucking kidding me.

2 minutes ago, Towlie said:

They played whole lotta Rosie as the opening encore song and now patience.

I’m irrationally upset right now.

I think it's natural to be upset, since you dropped a whole lot of dollars for both shows, and Coma was apparently there at the Adelaide show just a few days ago, and by misfortune, you missed out on Coma two times already

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BucketEgg said:

I think it's natural to be upset, since you dropped a whole lot of dollars for both shows, and Coma was apparently there at the Adelaide show just a few days ago, and by misfortune, you missed out on Coma two times already

They played coma at every Aus and NZ show the last two tours except both Melb shows.

And yes, ticket costs have been substantial.

• Wow 1

Setlist:
01. It's So Easy
02. Mr. Brownstone
03. Chinese Democracy
04. Slither
Link Wray's Rumble intro
05. Welcome To The Jungle
06. Better
07. Reckless Life
08. Double Talkin' Jive
09. Live And Let Die
10. Shadow Of Your Love
11. Estranged
12. Rocket Queen
13. You Could Be Mine
14. I Wanna Be Your Dog
15. Absurd
16. Hard Skool
17. Civil War (with Machine Gun outro)
18. Sorry
Slash Guitar Solo (Albert King's Born Under A Bad Sign jam)
19. Sweet Child O' Mine
20. November Rain
21. Knockin' On Heaven's Door
22. Nightrain
Encore:
23. Whole Lotta Rosie
The Beatles' Blackbird intro
24. Patience
25. Don't Cry
26. Paradise City

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BucketEgg said:

Attempted transcription of his annoyance against the spotlight, for now, until we get better video and audio.

" Stop, stop, stop. Ok, this is to the spotlight that I'm pointing at. I don't know what your deal is, but I've asked you to shut that off about ten times now. I really want to do the show for the people, and I don't want to be blind. I don't know what's wrong with the light, (but if you?) can't seem to fix it-

You can use that one ( it's (??? word rymes with fake or take) / instead ), that one is (??? stuffed?/touched?) Please, shut (it?) the fuck (off?/up?). [Most likely "Shut it the fuck off", as he's referring to the light.] "

Is there video of this?

4 hours ago, BucketEgg said:

Use that one, that one’s great. That one sucks.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Blackstar said:

That dining article, it mentioned beluga caviar, and I was wondering,
"those whales make caviar that can be eaten!?!? Well that's a strange transition from swimming with dolphins O_o "

Spoiler

1024px-Oceanogr%C3%A0fic_29102004.jpg

I learnt that there's another thing named Beluga that caviar is harvested from, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beluga_(sturgeon)

Spoiler

800px-%D0%91%D1%96%D0%BB%D1%83%D0%B3%D0%

that is apparently critically endangered!? Why is the restaurant even offering that as an option to customers then :facepalm:

Edited by BucketEgg
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Blackstar said:

This must be the angriest Axl has been on stage in over 10 years.

Yeah, for real. The YCBM rant is the angriest I’ve seen him in years. Besides him yelling at the “security fuckhead” in 2018, this might be the first time he’s stopped a song and given a “rant” since 2011 or 2012? I know he stopped the show in 2016 during Houston November Rain but he took it in good stride.

That being said rant Axl is the most classic Axl he’s sounded in forever lol.

• Like 2