06/30/23 - London, GB - Hyde Park

alfierose

1 minute ago, FabioRoses said:

Am I the only one who is worried that we go back to staleness? They were shuffling much more on their first dates than now.

Bad Obsession, PTU, Down on the Farm are all nicely locked in. I wish there was more rotating too, but I’m not going to complain too much now that they’ve tossed us a solid bone.

• Like 2

Just now, Axl_morris said:

Inevitable. At least they are still rotating the CD track (,sod, prostitute, twat)

Yeah 

But even the lesser played ones arent back like Nice Boys, My Michelle, TWAT, Locomotive, Madagascar, Coma. Maybe they are gone for good?

• Sad 1

Just now, FabioRoses said:

Yeah 

But even the lesser played ones arent back like Nice Boys, My Michelle, TWAT, Locomotive, Madagascar, Coma. Maybe they are gone for good?

Think coma could be dropped. We had it for years now.

Think every show will have something different. Remember before Glasgow they had 5 festivals in a row which may have limited there time. Even Hyde Park is strict curfews. 

3 minutes ago, Stryker said:

Bad Obsession, PTU, Down on the Farm are all nicely locked in. I wish there was more rotating too, but I’m not going to complain too much now that they’ve tossed us a solid bone.

Axl likes tossing the crowd

4 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

Think coma could be dropped. We had it for years now.

Think every show will have something different. Remember before Glasgow they had 5 festivals in a row which may have limited there time. Even Hyde Park is strict curfews. 

Axl likes tossing the crowd

Yes, that's what I tought. They were doing tour debuts night after night. Of course they weren't supposed to do it for the festivals, since they need a solid set, but we all hoped for something special for Glasgow and hasn't happened. Let's see what happens today, but my hopes are really low since it's a festival.

Being quiet here during a show is the way it should be. Not ideal for us but fans should be let enjoy the show in person. It's obviously appreciated but Jesus sitting streaming a show for 100 people on the internet is such a waste.

If they don't record Perhaps, though, I'll have a problem...

• Like 2