I started one ill thought out Thread with good intentions and got banned on another Website! 🤕

Karice

17 hours ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

Pretty disturbing behavior. 

normally i don't get into internet slapfights, but seriously dude, why do you keep replying to Karice's threads and stuff? You said you think she's a troll, you don't like her posts, why do you keep bumping her threads to the top, with replies that don't amount to much discussion, that pretty much only exist to bump the thread to the top and insult Karice? I mean, if you're correcting information, that's at least useful, but stuff like

https://www.mygnrforum.com/topic/225758-the-axl-rose-appreciation-thread-😀/?do=findComment&comment=4977165

like haha, we get it. you don't like Karice.
Karice isn't coming after your posts, but you're often coming after Karice's posts and threads.

You don't even follow your own advice written here:

https://www.mygnrforum.com/topic/225811-the-guns-nroses-appreciation-thread-😀/?do=findComment&comment=4980446

i'm getting into this because a while ago, i made a thread, which was supposed to be fun and silly, and look at that. you had to put, what looks like from my perspective, your thinly veiled ire for Karice into the thread, by suspecting we're the same person because another user remarked the thread is weird, and put in a reply like "ok", that contributes nothing to the discussion.

https://www.mygnrforum.com/topic/225733-come-up-with-any-ideas-for-guns-n-roses-merch/?do=findComment&comment=4976365

the same way you do for Karice,

https://www.mygnrforum.com/topic/225770-was-izzy-really-asking-for-a-lot-of-money-to-come-back/?do=findComment&comment=4980106

Like what's the point of that? Despite no ill words in the meaning of ok, it feels like a subtle put-down.

Why don't you just leave her alone and stop bumping her stuff if you don't like her, and don't drag other people into your ire for Karice?

Edited by BucketEgg
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, BucketEgg said:

normally i don't get into internet slapfights, but seriously dude, why do you keep replying to Karice's threads and stuff? You said you think she's a troll, you don't like her posts, why do you keep bumping her threads to the top, with replies that don't amount to much discussion, that pretty much only exist to bump the thread to the top and insult Karice? I mean, if you're correcting information, that's at least useful, but stuff like

I've been wondering the same. He reacts to almost every post she makes on here with insults or sarcastic comments. I made some joke before about him being in love with her, but I really don't know what it is. This Karice person must really rub him the wrong way for some reason.

• Like 2

Axl was inspired by what he saw happening at Woodstock.

He and Billy were munching on some steaks when whimsy hit him.

He unzipped his fly, flopped out his manhood and waving it at Billy said "Oh no, a rattlesnake!"

Deathly afraid of snakes, in knee-jerk reaction Billy used his steak knife to sever the head of the supposed viper.

Oops.

"Oh, shit!" screamed Axl, "Oh, fuck me!"

Taking this literally, Billy applied suction at the site of the wound; he swallowed about a gallon of blood before Axl lost consciousness.

James then walked by, saw Billy working Axl's meat and snarkily said "Sheesh, get a room."

Axl and Billy woke up and performed their morning ritual of smelling each other's morning breath. They both had dick breath. Dick breath is when your breath smells like dicks. It smelled like dicks because they had both put dicks in their mouths the night before. Axl had put Billy's dick in his mouth and Billy had put Axl's dick in his mouth. Also their dicks had been in each other's butts. They had dick and butt breath.

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Chris1989 said:

Axl was inspired by what he saw happening at Woodstock.

He and Billy were munching on some steaks when whimsy hit him.

He unzipped his fly, flopped out his manhood and waving it at Billy said "Oh no, a rattlesnake!"

Deathly afraid of snakes, in knee-jerk reaction Billy used his steak knife to sever the head of the supposed viper.

Oops.

"Oh, shit!" screamed Axl, "Oh, fuck me!"

Taking this literally, Billy applied suction at the site of the wound; he swallowed about a gallon of blood before Axl lost consciousness.

James then walked by, saw Billy working Axl's meat and snarkily said "Sheesh, get a room."

Axl and Billy woke up and performed their morning ritual of smelling each other's morning breath. They both had dick breath. Dick breath is when your breath smells like dicks. It smelled like dicks because they had both put dicks in their mouths the night before. Axl had put Billy's dick in his mouth and Billy had put Axl's dick in his mouth. Also their dicks had been in each other's butts. They had dick and butt breath.

Now that's a story I'd like to read more from. Good stuff

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, BucketEgg said:

https://www.mygnrforum.com/topic/225758-the-axl-rose-appreciation-thread-😀/?do=findComment&comment=4977165

like haha, we get it. you don't like Karice.
Karice isn't coming after your posts, but you're often coming after Karice's posts and threads.

You don't even follow your own advice written here:

https://www.mygnrforum.com/topic/225811-the-guns-nroses-appreciation-thread-😀/?do=findComment&comment=4980446

i'm getting into this because a while ago, i made a thread, which was supposed to be fun and silly, and look at that. you had to put, what looks like from my perspective, your thinly veiled ire for Karice into the thread, by suspecting we're the same person because another user remarked the thread is weird, and put in a reply like "ok", that contributes nothing to the discussion.

https://www.mygnrforum.com/topic/225733-come-up-with-any-ideas-for-guns-n-roses-merch/?do=findComment&comment=4976365

the same way you do for Karice,

https://www.mygnrforum.com/topic/225770-was-izzy-really-asking-for-a-lot-of-money-to-come-back/?do=findComment&comment=4980106

Like what's the point of that? Despite no ill words in the meaning of ok, it feels like a subtle put-down.

Why don't you just leave her alone and stop bumping her stuff if you don't like her, and don't drag other people into your ire for Karice?

Thank you for standing up for me, Bucketegg! 😀  It means a lot to me! 😀  Edit. I clicked on the "Any ideas for Merch link and was surprised that People think you and I are the same person. 🤨 We are different People. 😀

Edited by Karice

50 minutes ago, Karice said:

Thank you for standing up for me, Bucketegg! 😀  It means a lot to me! 😀  Edit. I clicked on the "Any ideas for Merch link and was surprised that People think you and I are the same person. 🤨 We are different People. 😀

Can you understand why people may think that you are the same person?

14 minutes ago, Axls_Moustache_Rules said:

My vote is bucketegg is another "sock" of Karice. Some striking similarities in posting - especially if you're aware of the chaos the poster has caused over on those gambling sites.

not to mention the havoc she wreaked at Sloth Fanatics

• Haha 2

If you suspect I'm a sockpuppet, then report me to the moderators for breaking the site rules. Nobody did it last time they suspected, but there's always time for you to do it whenever you want. :/

------

3 hours ago, Shacklermyrye said:

No. Other than people boxing me in for being "weird". I don't expect people to stalk me one the site, but I think it's clear that we're different people with different typing styles. I don't enjoy using emojis like Karice does, I prefer emoticons because I'm usually on desktop and it's easier to write emoticons. Karice doesn't do much with image-editing, while I do. I've got no clue on what goes on in her fanfictions because I don't read that stuff. Since she posts on a vegas forum, we probably live in entirely different continents. Karice is a big fan of Axl, while I'm a lot more ambivalent about him, she probably doesn't know who Raven Beak is, I've never seen her mention Taylor Swift...etc

Of course I'm irked. I see people here don't like a certain person, then they group me with her. That's basically people saying they don't like me. Now, I could go and dunk on Karice to disassociate myself from her, and free me from the ire, but I'm not that kind of person. If we're both getting dunked on, I'm not going to turn around and dunk on the person next to me. Especially when Karice's threads are easy to ignore and aren't targeting at people. I don't read her fanfiction because I'm not into that stuff, and it's so easy to overlook and simply not post anything in reply to stuff she writes, But people keep posting at Karice, in ways she can't ignore unless she hits the block button. Like yeah, I'm going to feel more defensive over people bringing their ire directly to her, than Karice posting threads that can be skipped over.

Why do you think I named myself BucketEgg? It's almost as if I was drawn to Buckethead for being a bit of an oddball, It's just my personality, if people find it weird, how about they don't make their problem my problem by telling me that they dislike me?

This is my first time saying this, but the ire directed at Karice, and by a slight extension me, is one of the reasons I stopped posting here more frequently. (The other reason is that the holiday period is over and I've got stuff in my life to do, so even if this interpersonal conflict was resolved, I probably won't go back to being a frequent poster again.)

Edited by BucketEgg
changing formatting for clarity

2 minutes ago, BucketEgg said:

If you suspect I'm a sockpuppet, then report me to the moderators for breaking the site rules. Nobody did it last time they suspected, but there's always time for you to do it whenever you want. :/

Odd that you responded to the question I asked Karice.

I didn't suggest you are same person at all in fact all I asked was this

2 hours ago, Shacklermyrye said:

I ask that because there are links in this thread to Karice admitting using sock puppets. Because of that I find it odd that she is surprised by people doubting her and yourself are different people.

I expressed no opinion on the matter either way, just simply asked a question.

36 minutes ago, Shacklermyrye said:

Odd that you responded to the question I asked Karice.

I didn't suggest you are same person at all in fact all I asked was this

I ask that because there are links in this thread to Karice admitting using sock puppets. Because of that I find it odd that she is surprised by people doubting her and yourself are different people.

I expressed no opinion on the matter either way, just simply asked a question.

The quote "If you suspect I'm a sockpuppet, then report me to the moderators for breaking the site rules. Nobody did it last time they suspected, but there's always time for you to do it whenever you want. :/" was above your quote, so it was in response to the rest of the thread, not you.

For the stuff under the quote, I answered because I've been confused about that very question, and I've been holding it in for a long time. once an internet argument is started, I can get sucked in for ages, and it takes up a lot of my time, so generally I avoid them. but I really have been annoyed for that long, i just gotta let it all out, since although I don't post that much here anymore, I come back to read stuff. Sorry that you got hit in the crossfire.

32 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

@BucketEgg Favourite Pike?

there are so many i think i might die before listening to all of them. (i still don't know why they're called pikes. Are they fish or weapons!? :P ) plus there's this drama about listening to them legally, and people reuploading his stuff to youtube, but i generally listen to stuff for free. I tried starting off with his studio albums since they're free on youtube (i use ublock origin to avoid the advertisements interrupting playlists). I like his Colma album, it was my homework music, it's really relaxing! I'm a slow listener, I listen to like, 2 things on repeat by an artist, then call myself a fan XD. But recently I've had to binge-listen to a whole lot of Elton John recently to prepare for his upcoming concert. Despite listening to a lot of his discography, not counting his musicals, I've got Tower Of Babel on repeat. It's really groovy.

Edited by BucketEgg
  • Like 1

Since my brand new thread about Bucketegg and I being two different people has already been closed just an hour later, I will say this. Bucketegg and I are two different People. Both she and I would really like the unfair accusations of us being the same person to stop.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

Over the next several weeks, Older Axl got to know Nathan, the man in the penis costume. Nathan never removed the penis costume, but he gave excellent BJs regardless. Spending time with Nathan was a welcome reprieve from all the boring work of signing documents and managing a stupid band and dealing with a bunch of druggie criminals who happened to play instruments. Not to mention all the annoying phone calls from his younger self, who was too dense to text or solve the issues himself. Axl said to himself, I'm too old for this shit. Older Axl felt that Nathan was someone he could grow old with.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Oldest Goat said:

Why do you make lots of fake accounts and pretend to be different people???

I made most of those fake Accounts AFTER I was banned. I can't believe someone brought up a thread I made four years ago and put it here. They had to have done extensive research to find a four year old thread. 🧐😒

3 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

Why do you make lots of fake accounts at the same time and pretend to be each of them and interact between them though?

Those Accounts were spread throughout different Websites. Like I said, I post on like 10 different Forums. About half of them are Gambling related. I only had a couple of my Accounts interact directly with each other. 

2 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

Why make even merely 2 accounts and have them interact with each other as if you're multiple people, at all? Why ever do that?

Something is rotten in the state of Denmark. My patience is now quickly evaporating.

Do you agree that if someone were to pretend to be on the autism spectrum, for whatever fucked up reason someone would do that; then that person would be a piece of shit loser?

This the was started in the first place to be about me getting banned for an ill thought out Thread with good intentions and that guy went and dug up a four year old Thread and linked to it here. I REALLY wish that guy hadn't brought up that four year old thread that had absolutely nothing to do with this Website!

1 hour ago, Oldest Goat said:

These questions are not rhetorical:

1. Why make even merely 2 accounts and have them interact with each other as if you're multiple people, at all? Why ever do that?

2. Do you agree that if someone were to pretend to be on the autism spectrum, for whatever fucked up reason someone would do that; then that person would be a piece of shit loser?

I was a major Troll back in 2019 when I had my Socks interacting with each other. I am not a Troll anymore. 

I really do have Autism and someone who would claim to be Autistic when they are not would be a loser.

Edited by Karice

Most of your threads, @Karice, are ill-thought out.

They tend to address things you have experienced on other forums that have little relevance to this forum or the members here. There's something desperately attention-seeking about this behavior where you think we are interested in your little episodes and adventures around the Internet, further emphasized with your need to create multiple accounts to create more stir. This thread is a perfect example of that. Don't confuse the fact that we are now on page 3 -- very few if any of the replies have actually been about your original post. But I suppose that wasn't your intention, either? It was about creating more drama around yourself, get more attention. You sucked up some of this drama (insinuations that you are BucketEgg) to create yet another thread about yourself (which was naturally quickly locked by the moderators). I personally couldn't care less about all this if it wasn't for the fact that even though I have ignored you a long time ago (and banned you on A4D), the threads are still visible, and that I fear your attention-seeking behaviour and drama that follows makes the forum less of value to others.

I urge you to find some meaningful hobby and not spend your precious time creating numerous accounts to post narcissistic threads on various internet fora.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1