09/26/23 - San Antonio, TX - Alamodome

downzy

4 hours ago, Paultobiass said:

Lmao I was at the gig. I have some worse pics than that. At first I thought it was his underwear showing maybe then my wife’s aunt who was also at the gig has some other pics well showing a bit more of the wardrobe malfunction lol

Slash isn't going for a Wiz mid show again, is he? You had ONE job Megan!!!

8 hours ago, Amir said:

GNR Trivia 🤓 : With this gig, Perhaps has now been played live more times than Scraped. Three more performances and it will have been played live more times than Locomotive, and by the end of this leg of the tour it will be played more times than Prostitute, The Garden, and Back Off Bitch. Absurd also recently surpassed Shackler's Revenge (111 performances vs. 106).

Didn't even know they'd played Back Off Bitch before :lol:

Judging by the type of song Shackler's Revenge is, I don't think it will ever be played by GnR again, at least not with this lineup. Too bad tho, I'd much rather have Shackler than Absurd.

22 hours ago, Amir said:

GNR Trivia 🤓 : With this gig, Perhaps has now been played live more times than Scraped. Three more performances and it will have been played live more times than Locomotive, and by the end of this leg of the tour it will be played more times than Prostitute, The Garden, and Back Off Bitch. Absurd also recently surpassed Shackler's Revenge (111 performances vs. 106).

Interesting!

Makes me appreciate having seen Prostitute live a couple times. I was never enamored with the studio track, but it was a highlight of the Staples Center show in 2017-- Axl turned it up to 11 on the choruses of Prostitute and his voice broke through different gargling, raspy screams. Some of the most emotive vocals I may have ever seen.

Surprised Shackler's was played that many times. Although they did "endlessly tour" even back then. I was looking back on some of those live Shackler's performances recently-- Bumblefoot was a such tremendous force in NuGuns! It would have been cool to see Slash and Ron play/duel together.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Gnrcane said:

There's exactly one person on stage that I would like to witness have a wardrobe malfunction and it definitely isn't Slash!

Note: This is coming from a straight male.

Axl.  I was guess you mean Melissa. But you says "a straight male" u mean Axl....

• 2 weeks later...