07/22/23 - Athens, GR - Olympic Stadium

downzy

11 hours ago, ©GnrPersia said:

These people were supposed to be poor, no?

The exact same question was asked back in 2011 on tumblr to a greek woman. The response:

"We Greeks are incredibly poor now because of the economic crisis. We have no money to buy food, let alone clothes and shelter. We walk outside naked and hang out in subway stations. We hunt and eat pigeons from Syntagma Square and drink water when it rains. We don't have internet here, so I call my cousin in the US from a phone booth, the cost of which I cover by paying my body, to update my "wall" on tumbl and facebook"

• Haha 3

Do we know already at what time GNR is on ? I see its 20:30 apparently. Thought they'd push back to 21:30 at least due to the insane heat here lol.

Is it possible to buy official merch outside the venue ? Thanks !

Edited by WillBailey

18 minutes ago, WillBailey said:

Do we know already at what time GNR is on ? I see its 20:30 apparently. Thought they'd push back to 21:30 at least due to the insane heat here lol.

I spoke with the promoter about the official merch and they told me it will be inside the stadium.

As for the time I don't think is gonna change again.

1 hour ago, WillBailey said:

There's still a curfew that won't be moved 

22 minutes ago, ©GnrPersia said:

And you, as always, just shut the fuck up. You've been nothing but an annoying fly to me in this forum. Just get lost idiot. A junkie teenager on his mom's pocket thinking he's a big shot.

:facepalm::lol: Hilarious description of yourself probably. You have no clue and that was the best you could come up with. C-

Edited by JasmineSwe
  • Like 1