07/19/23 - Budapest, HU - Puskás Arena

downzy

1 minute ago, Dani_1455 said:

Okay if you think that's good, for me a jam is something different everynight, not a structured short intro played always the same way before a song

Go home, you're pissed , no band plays a different jam every night...nobody 

Edited by DSTK
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DSTK said:

Decent track but I preferred Now I wanna be your dog, The IEM from Tokyo 2022 sounds better than TV eye from Glastonbury 

Where can one hear this Tokyo 2022 IEM?

2 minutes ago, Dani_1455 said:

I don't follow them a lot, what do they do? 

They play a jam :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Flew from Poland just because they started playing TWAT / LOCO / Prostitute. Got SOD / TIL / COMA same like Warsaw last year. That counts as a huge bad luck. 

As for the show. Its good, although seeing it live I think that it needs bigger change than mixing up the order. This block of RQ/CW/EST/NR/SCOM/KOHD/NIGHT is stale af.

+ after seeing Glasto they should drop those long solos  in both RQ and KOHD. Draggin af. 

Other than that the show is good and I suppose that if it was my first show I would be really happy. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Kranich said:

Flew from Poland just because they started playing TWAT / LOCO / Prostitute. Got SOD / TIL / COMA same like Warsaw last year. That counts as a huge bad luck. 

As for the show. Its good, although seeing it live I think that it needs bigger change than mixing up the order. This block of RQ/CW/EST/NR/SCOM/KOHD/NIGHT is stale af.

+ after seeing Glasto they should drop those long solos  in both RQ and KOHD. Draggin af. 

Other than that the show is good and I suppose that if it was my first show I would be really happy. 

Lmao you're singing a tune that's been being sung since 2016 about those solos they are never going to not play them the way they do

11 minutes ago, Kranich said:

Kurwa Mac!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, 2020_Intensions said:

Lmao you're singing a tune that's been being sung since 2016 about those solos they are never going to not play them the way they do

After they cut them short at Glasto it became much more prominent to me.

28 minutes ago, 2020_Intensions said:

But they did at Glasto? So can’t say “never” :awesomeface:

• Like 3

Show started around 7:50pm and ended 11:15pm according to setlist.fm

It's So Easy, Bad Obsession, Chinese Democracy, Slither, Pretty Tied Up, Rumble/Welcome To The Jungle, Mr. Brownstone, Hard Skool, Absurd, Double Talkin' Jive, Reckless Life, Down On The Farm, Rocket Queen, Estranged, Live And Let Die, You Could Be Mine, TV Eye - Duff, Anything Goes, This I Love, Civil War, Band Introduction, Slash Guitar Solo, Sweet Child O' Mine, November Rain, Street Of Dreams, Wichita Lineman, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, Nightrain

ENCORE:

Coma, Patience, Don't Cry, Paradise City

55 minutes ago, Kranich said:

I just wish they'd visited us this year with the setlist changes rather than, although fantastic, Warsaw show last year.

34 minutes ago, Kranich said:

True that, out of 4 GNR concerts that I attended Warsaw was definitely the best.

And for me, an amazing first stadium show experience.

Hope Slash will visit us with his solo tour next year. Waiting to see that!

2 hours ago, Kranich said:

I feel like this is what's going to happen with me in Hollywood, Florida later this year. 😅