Least favorite song on each album? 🤔😑 Choose only one.

19 hours ago, Karice said:

About November Rain, it's WAY too long. It's an almost 9 minute song when it should have been a 4 minute song. The Don't you need someone," part is amazing with Slash grinding on the guitar, and Axl's excellent piano and vocals, but it still is way too long. 

That’s crazy talk. 

Next you’re going to tell us Stairway, Free Bird, or Hotel California are too long too.

November Rain is a masterpiece.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, downzy said:

That’s crazy talk. 

Next you’re going to tell us Stairway, Free Bird, or Hotel California are too long too.

November Rain is a masterpiece.  

The Hotel California song I usually hear is only about 4 or 5 minutes long. I've never heard Free Bird and Stairway I don't really listen to. November Rain IMHO should have been like 4 or 5 minutes, but I get that November Rain is Axl's cathartic song that he wrote about his divorce from Erin Everly, which is why it's so long. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/11/2023 at 10:32 AM, Karice said:

I've never heard Free Bird

:shock: How is this possible? That's like saying you have never drunk water or tried sleeping before!

On 3/12/2023 at 11:05 AM, Shacklermyrye said:

:shock: How is this possible? That's like saying you have never drunk water or tried sleeping before!

There are a lot of Classic Songs I've never heard. I've never heard Whole Lotta Love,  Free Bird(I only heard the sampled I Love Your Way/Free Bird by Will To Power), Witchy Woman, and I JUST heard Purple Haze and Sunshine Of Your Love within the last couple of years. 

51 minutes ago, Karice said:

There are a lot of Classic Songs I've never heard. I've never heard Whole Lotta Love,  Free Bird(I only heard the sampled I Love Your Way/Free Bird by Will To Power), Witchy Woman, and I JUST heard Purple Haze and Sunshine Of Your Love within the last couple of years. 

don't believe the hype

On 3/10/2023 at 4:47 AM, Karice said:

About November Rain, it's WAY too long. It's an almost 9 minute song when it should have been a 4 minute song. The Don't you need someone," part is amazing with Slash grinding on the guitar, and Axl's excellent piano and vocals, but it still is way too long. 

Whaaaat? You're definitely not familiar with longer songs. I can only imagine you being impacted by Rush's 2112, Sleep's Dopesmoker, King Gizzard's The Dripping Tap, Led Zeppelin's In My Time of Dying, Black Sabbath's Megalomania, etc...  November Rain is a long song for radio/MTV but not a long song as far as long songs go. Plus, it's got a really simple song structure that's easy to assimilate. 

3 hours ago, Cosmo said:

Whaaaat? You're definitely not familiar with longer songs. I can only imagine you being impacted by Rush's 2112, Sleep's Dopesmoker, King Gizzard's The Dripping Tap, Led Zeppelin's In My Time of Dying, Black Sabbath's Megalomania, etc...  November Rain is a long song for radio/MTV but not a long song as far as long songs go. Plus, it's got a really simple song structure that's easy to assimilate. 

Hmm. The original Inna Gadda Da Vida(In The Garden Of Eden ) by Iron Butterfly)was thought of while the Members were high as hell, and Gadda does sound like Garden in a weird way), is about 17 minutes long! 😱 A Hippie said something like,"We Fans of the original Inna Gadda Da Vida when it was released in the 1960's were high as hell and enjoyed all those roughly 17 minutes, saying stuff like,"Far out, man! We didn't even care it was roughly 17 minutes long, we were on another plane mentally and spiritually." 🤣🤭 The Hippie did say something like,"A roughly 17 minute song most likely wouldn't fly today however." 🤔