Least favorite song on each album? πŸ€”πŸ˜‘ Choose only one.

For Appetite For Destruction, my least favorite song is My Michelle. It's a song I hate. It rubs me the wrong way.Β 

Β 

For GNR Lies, my least favorite song is One In A Million. The lyrics are truly awful and Axl uses one ofΒ  the worst words in Black Culture, possibly worse than the word slave/slavery.

For The Spaghetti Incident? My least favorite song is Look At Your Game, Girl. It's a cover of a Charles Manson song(Charles Manson was the mastermind/ influence of multiple murders). Nuff said about why I don't like this song

Use Your Illusions Part One. My least favorite song is Back Off Bitch. The song is misogynistic. 😞

Β 

Use Your Illusions Part Two. My least favorite song is My World. It's an appalling and scary song. My face was literally 😱 when I first heard it. It's one of the rare Guns N'Roses songs that SCARED me. 😱

Β 

For Chinese Democracy, my least favorite song is Riad. It's an off putting and weird song.Β 

Β 

What about you guys? What is your single least favorite song from each Guns N'Roses Albums? πŸ€”πŸ˜‘

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Haha 1

AFD: Anything Goes and Think about you

Lies: None

UYI I: Live and Let Die

UYI II: My World

Spaghetti Incident: Attitude

CD: Catcher in the Rye (Such a depressing and boring song) and Riad (Album version, LOVE the 1999 version)

There are songs with very dumb lyrics like IRS or Shackler's but they're fun at least

Never really understood the dislike for Bad Apples, think it’s quite a decent song in comparison to tracks like Back Off Bitch or Perfect Crime.. (I do like those too though) Β 
Β 

But my least favourites are

AFD - You’re Crazy (prefer the acoustic version)Β 

Lies - OIAM

UYI I - Dead Horse (I don’t dislike it, I just had to pick something!)Β 

UYI II - My World

TSI - Raw Power

CD - This I Love

1. AFD: Think About You. As good as the album is, this ones never done much for me. Fun to watch live thoughΒ 

2. Lies: Nice Boys - One In A Million probably would’ve been a hit had they changed the verses. Everything else about that song is Top-Tier GNR. Β 
Β 

3. UYI1: this one is really hard, I view this album as almost perfect. Maybe Bad Obsession for the cringe lyrics. Solid ass recordΒ 

4. UYI2: My World, duh. But I’d say So Fine is a pretty bad song too (and I’m a huge fan of Duff).

5. TSI: Human Being. It’s a 7 minute punk song… 

6. CD: no obvious β€œleast favorite” comes to mind, but I guess I listen to Street of Dreams the least. It’s a great song but I just find it boring compared to the rest of the record.Β Β Good fckn bridge thoΒ 

Edited by Spaghetti4twenty

3 hours ago, Karice said:

For Appetite For Destruction, my least favorite song is My Michelle. It's a song I hate. It rubs me the wrong way.

For GNR Lies, my least favorite song is One In A Million. The lyrics are truly awful and Axl uses one ofΒ  the worst words in Black Culture, possibly worse than the word slave/slavery.

For The Spaghetti Incident? My least favorite song is Look At Your Game, Girl. It's a cover of a Charles Manson song(Charles Manson was the mastermind/ influence of multiple murders). Nuff said about why I don't like this song

Use Your Illusions Part One. My least favorite song is Back Off Bitch. The song is misogynistic. 😞

Yeah and Johnny Cash actually shot a man in Reno just to watch him die, right?

:facepalm:

• Like 1

AFD-Anything Goes (Cheesy, generic song)

Lies- One in a Million (Racist, homophobic song… I don’t think Axl needs to apologize for it again but the song would be better off gone)

UYI I-Garden Of Eden (It’s fat, all ready have a much better Garden song, cut it.)

UYI II-Shotgun Blues (Weak song, I consider My World just some fun, but this one is passed off as an actual song and it sucks)

Spaghetti Incident- Look at Your Game Girl

CD-Raid (another song that just doesn’t cut it, could have been replaced by a handful of better songs from the CD sessions)Β 

• Haha 1

I don't get the replies saying stuff like,"I don't like ANY of the Chinese Democracy sings, I don't like IRS. IRS is one of Axl's best songs EVER. That 8 second power note of True is one of the BEST vocals he has ever done , :) and the entire song is golden. :) I listened to IRS about 8 times in a row when I first heard it before finally stopping. :) The e only other song I reacted closely to this was Perfect Crime, which I listened to about 7 times before finally stopping. :)

Β 

• Haha 1

Β 

23 minutes ago, Karice said:

I don't get the replies saying stuff like,"I don't like ANY of the Chinese Democracy sings, I don't like IRS. IRS is one of Axl's best songs EVER. That 8 second power note of True is one of the BEST vocals he has ever done , :) and the entire song is golden. :) I listened to IRS about 8 times in a row when I first heard it before finally stopping. :) The e only other song I reacted closely to this was Perfect Crime, which I listened to about 7 times before finally stopping. :)

Β 

Oh Ffs

Edited by kanecrescente

- AfD: Anything GoesΒ 
- Lies: this is difficult. I almost feel this pressure to go with the crowd and say One in a Million, but you know what? Fuck that, I’ll go with Mama Kin.Β 
- UYI 1: gonna have to go with Dust N’ BonesΒ 
- UYI 2: (not counting My World) So FineΒ 
- TSI: This one’s for you, JohnnyΒ 
- CD: ScrapedΒ