Least favorite song on each album? πŸ€”πŸ˜‘ Choose only one.

LLAS - Move To The City (the horns.....)

AFD - You're Crazy (prefer the acoustic version)

Lies - One In A Million (short sighted BS)

UYI I - Don't Cry ("They taught us how to love.... they taught us how to live.... Every bad boy has a soft side!")

UYI II - Get In The Ring (the song is fine but the lyrics make me cringe)

TSI - Human Being (it's retarded)

CD - There Was A Time (a song that overstayed it's welcome after the verses and just meanders afterwards)

Edited by Jabberwocky
  • Haha 1

Genuinely good idea for a thread Karice:)

AFD: Your Crazy

Suicide/Lies: One In a mil

UYI 1:Β Β You Ain't the First

UYI 2: So Fine

TSI: You cant put your arms around a memory

CD: This I Love

6 hours ago, Spaghetti4twenty said:

Including the new EP, I will say that I actually like Absurd more than Hardskool.Β 
Β 

100% due to the mix.Β 

This is interesting, just not your cup of tea?Β 

No it's a good song. But I really enjoy all the songs on CD. Had to pick something.Β 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Shacklermyrye said:

Genuinely good idea for a thread Karice:)

AFD: Your Crazy

Suicide/Lies: One In a mil

UYI 1:Β Β You Ain't the First

UYI 2: So Fine

TSI: You cant put your arms around a memory

CD: This I Love

Thanks for the compliment. 😁 I got advice to think new threads through before starting new ones and not just start new threads for basically every thought I had about Guns N'Roses. πŸ˜πŸ˜‰ Thank you guys for taking this thread seriously and not ragging and dragging it like another Website did to a good thread I had just because I started it. A Poster was like,"Karice started a good thread, and I was JUST about to respond positively to it but saw that Karice started it, and I ragged and dragged it instead. Other Posters were like,"I also thought Karice's thread was good but ragged and dragged it because she started it. I've gotta admit, it's a bit messed up that we ragged and dragged a good thread just because Karice started it." Other Posters were like,""Yep, I agree it's messed up that we ragged and dragged Karice's good thread just because she started it."

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Free Bird said:

What's wrong with all of you voting for Back Off Bitch? It would have made AFD an even better record if it had replaced You're Crazy or Anything Goes. How can it be the weakest song on UYI 1Β :jerkoff:

Back Off Bitch the lyrics are misogynistic. 😞The music is GOOD, the lyrics are TRASH. It  could have been a great , big hit song if the lyrics were completely different. One In A Million also suffers from a song that has GOOD music, but TRASH lyrics and could have been a huge hit if the lyrics were completely different. From looking at the title for One In A Million, it looks like a love song. Had it been a love song, this could have been a great, huge hit ballad like November Rain.

Edited by Karice
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Free Bird said:

What's wrong with all of you voting for Back Off Bitch? It would have made AFD an even better record if it had replaced You're Crazy or Anything Goes. How can it be the weakest song on UYI 1Β :jerkoff:

Well the music saves it for me. But the lyrics are immature and a bit embarrising. Not surprising though as the song dates back to the early 80s Tobias and AXL wrote it, they would have been well young so it's not surprising i guess. Wish he had written better lyrics for it for UYIΒ 

Appetite: Think About You, I don’t hate it, I just think it’s the weakest on the album.

Lies: Nice Boys, not really a fan of the studio version, but the Saskatoon version kicks ass.

UYI I: You Ain’t the First. Just way too slow and not interesting enough, although it is greatly improved live, especially during Skin N Bones tour.

UYI II: My world, obviously, but other than that So Fine. Just as boring and slow as YATF.

Spaghetti Incident: I Don’t Care About You/Look at your Game Girl. I don’t even hate it because it’s a Manson song, both are just eh and being put together made them worse.

CD: Street of Dreams. I also don’t hate it, but it is again boring like for some of the UYI songs. Greatly improved when it was The Blues though.

I actually love a lot of songs that Posters posted were their least favorite. πŸ€”I love IRS, Since I Don't Have You,Reckless Life, Move To The City, and multiple Posters chose those as their LEAST favorite songs.Β  I'm especially SHOCKED that so many people don't like IRS. 😱😳I find IRS to be my favorite song on Chinese Democracy and to me, it's one of the best Guns N'Roses songs of all time. 😁 The entire song is golden and especially the 8 second power note of the word true is especially very golden. 😁One of Axl's best vocals of all time! 🀘🀘🀘🀘🀘🀘 That's 6 hands doing the rock and roll universal symbol, that's how much I love the 8 second power note of True! 😁🀭 I give it a mental standing ovation every single time I hear it! 😁🀘🀘

2 hours ago, Karice said:

Thanks for the compliment. 😁 I got advice to think new threads through before starting new ones and not just start new threads for basically every thought I had about Guns N'Roses. πŸ˜πŸ˜‰ Thank you guys for taking this thread seriously and not ragging and dragging it like another Website did to a good thread I had just because I started it. A Poster was like,"Karice started a good thread, and I was JUST about to respond positively to it but saw that Karice started it, and I ragged and dragged it instead. Other Posters were like,"I also thought Karice's thread was good but ragged and dragged it because she started it. I've gotta admit, it's a bit messed up that we ragged and dragged a good thread just because Karice started it." Other Posters were like,""Yep, I agree it's messed up that we ragged and dragged Karice's good thread just because she started it."

Too many "ragged and dragged" and pointless smileys there as always.
But I also admit this is just a good thread and if you make stuff like this then I respect it as well. Good job.

Edited by Β©GnrPersia

12 hours ago, Gunner Gilby said:

You don't like Coma?Β 

I like small parts of it, but in general I skip it when it's on and if they play live I go to the bar. I know everybody here thinks it's GNRs Stairway but I just never loved it. I could into more specifics of what I don't like about it, but I feel i'll be tarred and feathered🀣

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Tom2112 said:

I like small parts of it, but in general I skip it when it's on and if they play live I go to the bar. I know everybody here thinks it's GNRs Stairway but I just never loved it. I could into more specifics of what I don't like about it, but I feel i'll be tarred and feathered🀣

Blasphemy! πŸ˜‚

• ABSUΠ―D 1

20 hours ago, Gunner Gilby said:

You don't like Coma?Β 

I also questioned his not liking Coma The bridge when Axl emotionally breaks down, a man desperately at the end of his wits is beyond amazing and one of the BEST vocals he has ever done and it's even more amazing that the desperate, at the end of his wits, emotional break down was actually directed at HIMSELF. I had read somewhere that SLASH was the one who Coma was about as he had overdosed and Doctors were desperately trying to save his life, and I thought,"Of course Axl is emotionally breaking down, desperately at the end of his wits! Slash is one of his best Friends and nearly DIED of an overdose. " Axl himself admitted Coma is about his OWN drug overdose and Doctors saved his life, and in fact, the Doctors who "Operate," on the song are ACTUALLY the Doctors that saved Axl's life, and I was completely blown away that Axl is screaming at HIMSELF to snap out of it during the emotional break down, desperate at the end of his wits bridge! 😱😳

Β 

AFD: Sweet Child O' Mine. Obviously a great song but I got tired of it. Is the only song I skip.

Lies: Nice Boys.

UYI I: Live and Let Die. Same reason with SCOM.

UYI II: My World. Don't know why there are people not counting it because...well...is a song.

TSI: I Don't Care About You

CD: Riad N' The Bedouins.

Β 

Β 

Good one, Karice. Finally.

Edited by Dacroix

Snowflakes disliking One In A Million because Axl used a word...Β  One In A Million is awesome through and through.Β 

Anything Goes (but I would prefer to keep Anything Goes and replace You're Crazy with Shadow Of Your Love because You're Crazy acoustic is just so much better)
Mama Kin (mainly because I think it's un unecessary cover)
Bad Apples (probably)
My World (I still love it though)
I Don't Care About You (the verses don't do much for me)
Scraped (why did they have to do that?)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1