Katarina's Benzova absence

Just now, Spoon87 said:

Well that Rammstein motherfucker didn't have to face any consequences for raping drugged up fans and him and his band continue to tour the world anyway so maybe all this will have no consequences for GNR either. It's only the manager and not the lead singer.

If she settles for money, yes. Otherwise, no. 

1 minute ago, Spoon87 said:

Well that Rammstein motherfucker didn't have to face any consequences for raping drugged up fans and him and his band continue to tour the world anyway so maybe all this will have no consequences for GNR either. It's only the manager and not the lead singer.

I immediately thought of Rammstein too and always hoped something like this would never happen for my favorite band. Fortunately it's not Axl or any other band members who is directly involved in this but "only" a little shit bag who got the key to heaven handed to him. So I hope this won't be too bad on the bad itself publicity wise. Just get rid of the dead wood and move on 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

This is what happens when you let a glorified house keeper and her family manage a multi-million dollar business. No accountability, no oversight, no organisational procedures or HR. No professionalism. Free ticket to abuse.

Absolutely all of this. I’m so disappointed in all of them.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Rodela said:

You're wrong. That happens all the time in companies with HR policies and all. Weird...

True, but at least there is a pathway to rooting out those responsible and removing them, so that there are not repeated things happening from the same people.

If Kats right then there are no policies in place at all within gnr & that can only be from astounding miss-management

3 minutes ago, Rindmelon said:

True, but at least there is a pathway to rooting out those responsible and removing them, so that there are not repeated things happening from the same people.

If Kats right then there are no policies in place at all within gnr & that can only be from astounding miss-management

Indeed. It just points to sheer incompetence.

I've always side-eyed Beta ever since reading this interview where she talks about Stephanie.

https://www.a-4-d.com/t4758-2001-01-22-bolsa-de-mulher-interview-with-beta-lebeis

Yeah, Stephanie is no angel, but the way she positions Axl as this unfortunate romantic man and Stephanie as "She practically killed him", sounded like a mother mollycoddling her son, in the light of Stephanie bringing up assault and battery charges.

That interview is decades old.

But the whole failure to prevent section beginning from page 248, that stated Benzova had no avenues to get help with,
ending with

"1183. This belief in futility was reasonable and supported because ,on
or about October 2022, when Benzova attempted to reach out Beta Lebeis, mother of Fernando Lebeis and manager of AXL Rose, Beta ridiculed and demeaned Benzova stating the only reason she is where she is in her life is because of her son."

Two decades later, still doing the mollycoddling, instead of holding the person accountable or even thinking that maybe the person is flawed, especially when someone comes directly for you for help in the only way they know how because there aren't any other options? Gross.

Edited by BucketEgg
  • Like 4

Just now, rebeldhipi said:

I found it weird that Melissa who usually posts alot on insta has been quiter than normal this tour, and hasent made any posts about her absense. 

Not looking good. 

Hope Fernando gets the Rick Dunford treatment

I think Melissa was dealing with mental problems the past year. Might have been a reason for her online absence

2 minutes ago, Rodela said:

As a Mexican, Beta will probably side with her sons and family until the end. She overprotects Axl, figuratively building a wall around him, so it's logical she'll do the same to her hijos.

which is exactly why you shouldn't manage family members, it's a clear conflict of interest.

• Like 1

Melissa is mourning the loss of her friend (boyfriend?). Someone close to her called Baby Hox died, and most of her posts have been about him. And then she got sick with pneumonia and missed a couple shows. There's nothing suspicious about her absence for a couple shows at all.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Rodela said:

As a Mexican, Beta will probably side with her sons and family until the end. She overprotects Axl, figuratively building a wall around him, so it's logical she'll do the same to her hijos.

As a Mexican ? As a mother !
No need to justify his acts....but mothers/fathers support their kids.

Not a parent myself....but I would do the same to support my father if he would have done something terrible.
(I am glad he never did stupid things...my father was the best man in the world but I would be there for him if he needed me)

• Like 2

The fact that the lawsuit makes no allegations against any of the band members (besides Axl not wanting unflattering pictures of himself to go out) kind of makes this a nothingburger as far as mass media is concerned. Nobody cares about the no-name manager of a band, even a band as famous as GnR. 

It'll just be settled out of court like all these situations are, and everyone will move on... with a small possibility that Fernando gets demoted.

Edited by meadsoap

Nothing will happen. She wants money. Maybe she´ll get what she want... But before she has to prove her accusations. 

Also, everyone has the right to defense. It's better to wait for the trial to make any final judgments (see the Kevin Spacey case). the strange thing is that she made the accusation 7 years later - why didn't she do it in 2016?

• Like 1

Just now, Leandro Jose said:

Nothing will happen. She wants money. Maybe she´ll get what she want... But before she has to prove her accusations. 

Also, everyone has the right to defense. It's better to wait for the trial to make any final judgments (see the Kevin Spacey case). the strange thing is that she made the accusation 7 years later - why didn't she do it in 2016?

She was being paid, traveling, fancy hotels etc... Hopefully these creeps will get what's coming to them, assuming the accusations are true (there seems to be a lot of smoke)