Katarina's Benzova absence

3 hours ago, DSTK said:

She wasn't, hasn't been or ever was a GNR employee, she's freelance...did the Stones tour pics too in 2018

I always thought that she was on Axl's/TB's payroll

Edited by Sosso
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, DownUnderScott said:

Who gives a F'n F*ck :shrugs:

Obviously. Was just curious though..

Anyway, thank you all for the replies!

39 minutes ago, Sosso said:

I always thought that she was on Axl's/TB's payroll

Same.

11 hours ago, Coma16 said:

Someone should ask foRtUs ok social media

Or ask 4tus wife.  She was an employee of gnr, she photographed kiss which certain people didn't like, hence why she was an employee. 

Tony Trujillo was their best photographer ever (appetite for democracy blu ray), & Kat tried to take credit for his awesome work. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wow 1

8 hours ago, Russel Nash said:

But where's Chris Pitman?

Still perfecting his super funky beats for Silworms. All hail the mighty mothergoose! 

Pretty sure Kat and Fortus broke up, so I expect being around the band on the road wouldn't bee too much fun for her these days.

7 hours ago, axlslash said:

Pretty sure Kat and Fortus broke up, so I expect being around the band on the road wouldn't bee too much fun for her these days.

What are you talking about? They were never together.

Fortus is married to a lawyer that he's been with for years. They have kids together

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, DoMw94 said:

Fortus is married to a lawyer that he's been with for years. They have kids together

They were together a few years ago. I think it was around 2012

16 minutes ago, body said:

They were together a few years ago. I think it was around 2012

That's more than a decade, not "a few" 😂 And it's still wrong. Fortus had kids with his partner in the mid-2000s 😂

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, DoMw94 said:

Must be one of those Mandela Effect things. I distinctly remember that he and his partner split sometime around 2010 or 2011 and he and Kat got involved shortly after. Could have sworn there were extremely couply pics in both of their social media accounts. Either they  wiped it all very effectively or I’m just wrong. 😂

Going by her Instagram it looks like she's moving back home and her boyfriend isn't going with her.  Which must be heartbreaking - I would always put my woman before any job, infact, she would come before anything.  Hope things work out for her.

• Like 2