Katarina's Benzova absence

1 minute ago, Kelmi said:

There was a topic on reddit about Fernando sexually harassing Kat since 2016. It was removed. Theres also some discussion on Facebook GNR group.

Ive read parts of it but i'm not sure the full thing is out there. This does not look good for Fernando

2 minutes ago, Kelmi said:

There was a topic on reddit about Fernando sexually harassing Kat since 2016. It was removed. Theres also some discussion on Facebook GNR group.

Yeah just saw that. Guess there’s a lawsuit going on. I would hope Fernando isn’t that stupid to risk getting himself in trouble, the band sued, etc. 

25 minutes ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

I've submitted the URL to archive.org for backup. Incase for anyone in the future who might want to read it.

https://web.archive.org/web/20231114141543/https://assets.law360news.com/1765000/1765929/https-ecf-cacd-uscourts-gov-doc1-031141212137.pdf

Edited by VeeR
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • PERHAPS 1

6 minutes ago, IzzysMissy said:

This isn’t even a little bit surprising.

i have spent the past few decades in the music biz and have been around quite a few gnr shows (nu guns and all) - myself and other ladies all have personal experiences.

Nando is very much a napoleon complex guy - about 5 feet 2 but thinks he’s a baller. 

I hope Kat takes him to the cleaners. I am absolutely shocked this wasn’t settled out of court. Legit can’t believe that Axl/Slash/Duff would be ok with this sort of shit. 

how tall, in your opinion, do you need to be as a man to be a 'baller'? what is it that prevents short guys from being ballers?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, DSTK said:

It looks pretty bad for him, trial by media has already found him guilty as its an allegation against a female ...if he's done it...he's fucked 

I mean, even if the sexual stuff isn’t true and even if she’s exaggerating her case, the public conduct is true- like where it says he told a fan he stole their work and “forgot” to credit them. I think I actually remember that

11 minutes ago, D4NNY said:

I hope this is what leads to a new era of GNR.. out of the hands of this dirt bag and in to the hands of a smart, responsible manager that prioritises the band AND the fans and gets shit done! 

I think the band’s activity since 2016 has been fine. Management doesn’t dictate how often Axl decides to release material. They tour, some dumb merchandise comes out, we now get a leftover, repeat.

The lithographs are the one new piece of merch addition I like, but that is kind of a new fad with a lot of big bands- Black Sabbath, Tool, Metallica, Pearl Jam, and more have all utilized the show- specific litho. Hardly an innovative and new idea. 

But that is the minimum. GNR is a stadium- level legacy band. It isn’t an achievement to do the minimum. 

Edited by ZoSoRose

1 minute ago, GoForJMark said:

Could it be the reason for GN'Rs hiatus?

Doubt it, the writing was on the wall for a hiatus for a long time. II's come at an ideal time though.

Plus GN'R is bigger than one man (except one) so it wouldn't stop them even if they wanted to tour next year

• Like 1