Katarina's Benzova absence

4 minutes ago, jamillos said:

Holy fucking shit, I always strongly, strongly disliked that guy, but even I didn't expect this. I hope he'll get what's coming to him. 

Edit: I wonder what HTGTH has to say about this... 

I didn't even think of that. Site is probably down

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

I think the band’s activity since 2016 has been fine. Management doesn’t dictate how often Axl decides to release material. They tour, some dumb merchandise comes out, we now get a leftover, repeat.

The lithographs are the one new piece of merch addition I like, but that is kind of a new fad with a lot of big bands- Black Sabbath, Tool, Metallica, Pearl Jam, and more have all utilized the show- specific litho. Hardly an innovative and new idea. 

But that is the minimum. GNR is a stadium- level legacy band. It isn’t an achievement to do the minimum. 

I agree that the past 7 years has been very successful with touring etc and a lot of what happens is truly down to Axl but it’s just sad that man (Fernando) is the “head” of it all. I really feel with proper direction and lead there could be potentially so much more. 

She should have left seven years ago.

Shame on everyone that must have had at least an idea about this. Seems we were right about Fernando. Little useless incompetent show off who thinks he's the man, given far too much power.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Manfisman said:

all the contract and copyright handling looks very amateur-ish.

This...

If we are to believe the summary laid out in Kat's legal filing, it basically boils down to not dotting your i's and crossing your t's.

Why you wouldn't ensure contracts were in place for any person, let alone your official band/tour photographer, on one of the biggest reunion tours in the last 20-30 years is beyond me.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, tommyrai said:

Let's hope this nasty little cunt gets taken to the cleaners and fucks off for good, bring slash's team in and get the best out of this band, it is disappointing that this has happened and that kat be subject to any form of abuse by anyone, 

Agreed. BEYOND disappointing. Dude was basically born into this, made it seem like he was around to “learn the business,” instilled Axl with confidence to the point that he was made manager, and this is what he does with his opportunity? What a scumbag parasite, really. And way to go, dude. Say he gets fired? Where else is he gonna find a job like this? Nowhere. His rep as a manager was already bad, and now he’s a creeper and a thief as well. Thoroughly disgusted. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, IzzysMissy said:

I wonder if there is going to be stoic silence / no comment on all of this. From Slash and Duff especially.

The interesting thing will be, what if Axl backs Fernando?  Could it be the end of the band of Axl backs TB and Slash and Duff back Kat

2 minutes ago, downzy said:

This...

If we are to believe the summary laid out in Kat's legal filing, it basically boils down to not dotting your i's and crossing your t's.

Why you wouldn't ensure contracts were in place for any person, let alone your official band/tour photographer, on one of the biggest reunion tours in the last 20-30 years is beyond me.

Incompetence. 

• Haha 1