Katarina's Benzova absence

3 hours ago, axlslash said:

Must be one of those Mandela Effect things. I distinctly remember that he and his partner split sometime around 2010 or 2011 and he and Kat got involved shortly after. Could have sworn there were extremely couply pics in both of their social media accounts. Either they  wiped it all very effectively or I’m just wrong. 😂

I think you’re right as I remember talk of them being together as well from around this period.

41 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

Honestly who cares? I like the new person's stuff better anyway, it's in color and they've been posting some cool video clips on Instagram (with actual live audio too). This is how they should've been doing it all along.

Totally agree. Much better now

• Like 3

7 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

Honestly who cares? I like the new person's stuff better anyway, it's in color and they've been posting some cool video clips on Instagram (with actual live audio too). This is how they should've been doing it all along.

And where can that stuff be seen? Who's the guys name/Instagram?

9 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

And where can that stuff be seen? Who's the guys name/Instagram?

Guilherme Neto (TB's relative). He doesn't shares his pictures on his IG. GN'R provides them to publications (and sometimes posts them on the band social media). E.g.:

https://planetradio.co.uk/planet-rock/news/rock-news/guns-n-roses-bst-hyde-park-photos

https://www.regioactive.de/fotostrecke/story/P1bLV2xv5d-1

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Guilherme Neto (TB's relative). He doesn't shares his pictures on his IG. GN'R provides them to publications (and sometimes posts them on the band social media). E.g.:

https://planetradio.co.uk/planet-rock/news/rock-news/guns-n-roses-bst-hyde-park-photos

https://www.regioactive.de/fotostrecke/story/P1bLV2xv5d-1

Oh. Okay. Makes sense. I thought he has a Fernando vibe. ;) Yeah. Why get professional photographers!? Then again, Kat wasn't a professional either, when she started out. 

Don't see though how they are supposed to be "much better" or even just better than the ones by Kat.

Edited by PatrickS77

6 hours ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

He seems to provide his pics to certain fanpages as well. At least I've seen one share pics of him I haven't seen anywhere else

I don't know about that. I think Jarmo takes his own pictures.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, KURT19 said:

She is now a featured photographer at the Morrison Hotel Gallery with some kick ass, non-GnFnR, concert photos for sale.

Morrison Hotel Gallery Kat Benzova

I took this photo and  if anyone wants to buy it  just send me some cash in an unmarked envelope…

IMG_0668.jpeg

Who the hell is buying anything off that site?!  $800 for a single picture is sickening.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

On 7/6/2023 at 8:49 PM, MaskingApathy said:

We had some nice shots on twitter with great resolution. That's all.

Now it's just some vids and nothing more.

Edited by nikosgnr

• 1 month later...

I;m happy to see her go. DJs are not musicians and photographers are not artists. I've seen this flick way too many times. Give a chick a camera, she'll get naked, take a picture of herself and make it black and white to call it art. And then it all goes to her head. She's an artist now. She has a beautiful soul.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I like Kat’s photography. I’m not sure why a black and white photo equates to “uninspired.” A good photo is a good photo whether you color correct in post or choose to make it black and white. Kat’s had some great shots of Axl and GNR through the years. People here are hating or questioning her abilities due to how she may have gotten her start to her photography career (friend to the band?).

But GNR has long kept it friends and fam, right? Is the new photographer not part of the Lebeis family? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GnR Chris said:

I like Kat’s photography. I’m not sure why a black and white photo equates to “uninspired.” A good photo is a good photo whether you color correct in post or choose to make it black and white. Kat’s had some great shots of Axl and GNR through the years. People here are hating or questioning her abilities due to how she may have gotten her start to her photography career (friend to the band?).

But GNR has long kept it friends and fam, right? Is the new photographer not part of the Lebeis family? 

The hate she gets in here is ridiculous. She's clearly a talented photographer, obviously a professional who's made a career out of it (to the person who said she wasn't when she started, who the hell is at anything?!), plus I've seen plenty of colour shots from her too.

She's far from lacking talent, professionalism, or being "uninspired". She's one of the best out there right now I'd say, and there's a reason big acts, not just Guns N' Roses, choose to work with her

Edited by DoMw94
  • Like 3

• janrichmond changed the title to Katarina's Benzova absence
  • 2 months later...